BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

binary for a living

str8pipsstr8pips Posts: 20
Hello, hows it going guys?......I been having some success lately from my binary options trading, but it hasnt peeked my forex yet. Being that this is a much quicker way of trading, i just feel it has the potential to bring in a good deal of money(which may still be chump change for some folks).I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who has pulled in over 100k over the last year from binary options... has anyone done it, starting out with a low acct,.. like lets say 500-1000 dollars...??? I just like to hear success stories that can motivate me to make it big trading binary options, and change my current standard of living. Please share any experiences you may have that comes even remotely close to those numbers, and how long it may have taken to do so. Thanks guys, trade on.

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I have but compared to spot FX binary options are a small market... You can do it for a living sure of course being able to trade well you have to become a pro and that takes endless hours of screen time...
  • Options
    Thanks guys,... i appreciate your responses, mr alum, you have pretty good trading results, i think its great. The only problem with me is i am a very aggressive trader, and despite everyones warning against this, it still works out for me, but i know i can do better.. i believe binary options should be able to give me 5-10,000 monthly with ease. Im on a mission to prove it. I currently do 5-700 weekly but i withdraw it as soon as i make it,... i want to spend this month building this account so i can withdraw bigger amounts weekly or monthly..
  • Options
    gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
    Str8pips, what platform do you use? I am a beginner trader who is experimenting a lot with demo accounts, and I still am having trouble getting consistent results, would you like to share some of your stratagies/knowledge?
  • Options
    chirag352chirag352 Posts: 12
    Of course, why not. You can earn big if your mind and luck works at a single time.
  • Options
    rybijurybiju Posts: 1
    Hi str8pips which platform you are using . I am having a bad experience with binary
  • Options
    rybiju said:

Hi str8pips which platform you are using . I am having a bad experience with binary

Str8pips, what platform do you use? I am a beginner trader who is experimenting a lot with demo accounts, and I still am having trouble getting consistent results, would you like to share some of your stratagies/knowledge?

Hey guys.. I currently use marketsworld... Gatsby...Send me a private message.. I can share a few things.
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Come join live chat and I can help you out. I have a little something ready just waiting to talk to site owner before i run it.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com