BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Look at this - SCAM with IQOPTIONS

AxenielauAxenielau Posts: 2
edited January 2017 in Complaints
Someone trade in the same time with me on my PC. Look at this photo. I make a 1 dollar bet on every asset to demonstrate this think, BUT IN THE END I was surprise to realize the fact that someone or somethink trade in the same time with me on MY PC. Other time I invest some real money but I lost because someone or somethink everytime it was slowing down the proces until it was necessary to lose. But this is other problem. I will erase my account. Excuse my english. I hopeyou understand all I said! SCAM!!!
https://s27.postimg.org/tm36hna9v/iqoption_con.jpg

Comments

• AxenielauAxenielau Posts: 2
    edited January 2017
    I tried to talk to someone to help me, but I was instructed to write a letter to explain everything again to technical staff, but in the end I quit. With real money is not the same. In the important moments is always opposite to how you bet and it's like everything is slowed down for the moment when there's nothing to do. I gave up and I will delete my account.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Sorry but I don't understand at all and I can't figure anything out from that tiny screenshot. Can you explain what you mean?
  • LuckandwinLuckandwin Posts: 16
    Axenielau said:

I tried to talk to someone to help me, but I was instructed to write a letter to explain everything again to technical staff, but in the end I quit. With real money is not the same. In the important moments is always opposite to how you bet and it's like everything is slowed down for the moment when there's nothing to do. I gave up and I will delete my account.

Hi Axenielau pleas can you explain a little more so we can understand. It looks like your saying the platform is being manipulated so you loose your trades?
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    The same thing on this forum was about expert option, that "someone opened trades for you" maybe you are the same person and again trying to say some stupid shit about good and legit brooker.

Except expert option is a scam but definatley not iq option
  • MaxthefirstMaxthefirst Posts: 3
    Yes Luck, I think that platform is manipulated... as Axen said, is not the same as with demo... now I am sure...
  • LuckandwinLuckandwin Posts: 16

Yes Luck, I think that platform is manipulated... as Axen said, is not the same as with demo... now I am sure...

Iv been using iq option myself and i haven't The experienced this. However one thing they do, which I think is a rip off, is that you can put in a trade that should last a certain amount of time and they will delay the start time or give you less time in order for you to have a larger chance of loosing. I have now started recording my trades to be able to catch any suspicious behaviour. You can buy the software from ebay to do this for very little.
  • hemantpremihemantpremi Posts: 3
    edited February 2017
    greg09 said:

Avoid quoting scammers and spammers specially avoid quoting their emails./MOD

i am intersted let me know how would you help me?? i am waiting your reply [email protected] send me email
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

greg09 said:

i was able to retrieve my lost funds of $60,000 in few days from a scam boker in a reliable binary options service using a very simple steps. i am so happy. if you have such issues feel free to contact me with [email protected] i will help you.

i am intersted let me know how would you help me?? i am waiting your reply [email protected] send me email
    Heman, this guy is a scammer, don't trust a word he says to you. seriously.
  • Hello!

We have reliable quote providers. You can always check our quotes here: https://iqoption.com/en/historical-financial-quotes

The delay depends on your internet connection, please, make sure you have a stable connection.

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). We are available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • jcszzupisejcszzupise Posts: 7
    Traders beware! IQ option may be regulated but they certainly has an edge as they play tricks with traders. Once you have a fairly consistence trading results, I realised that their trading software will constantly introduced a bug to close their apps you are using affecting your trading & the result. Their support bullshit their ways given wrong info, delayed their response or not responding to your queries at all. This method of countering traders will be meaningless to us all because once you are fairly successful in using their platform, they can manipulate to will make you lose it all. I have screen shots of their apps inducing the bug to stop my trading. I wasted so much money & time trading using IQ option & when I thought I am more adapt in their platform & software to be more successful but knowing their tricks too late. So avoid this scammer at all cost so you don't suffer my fate. Trust me, IQ will deny this.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    We no have an official IQ Option thread. Other IQ Option threads will be closed.

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5108/iq-option-support-official-topic#latest
This discussion has been closed.