BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Has anyone traded on Daweda Exchange and can share his impressions?

TheRedBaronTheRedBaron Posts: 3
edited October 2016 in Brokers
Their business model looks very much like that of Nadex but they are CySEC and not CFTC regulated. They claim to give 100% payout on winning trades and not to act as a counterparty to the trade (clients trade binary options with each other). Can anyone share his (good/bad) experience with Daweda Exchange?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    they are regulated which is a good thing but they don't operate quite like NADEX does, and they are really small so there aren't that many traders to trade with so I don't think it's a really awesome choice at this time. PS, NADEX allows traders from all over the world with their international accounts, assuming you are not US of course ;-)
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    I tried them with minimum deposit and so far I have only good experience..
  • shahrukhshahrukh Posts: 4

they are regulated which is a good thing but they don't operate quite like NADEX does, and they are really small so there aren't that many traders to trade with so I don't think it's a really awesome choice at this time. PS, NADEX allows traders from all over the world with their international accounts, assuming you are not US of course ;-)

Nadex not allow my country is there any good alternate?
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    Daweda charge a small fee per contract, which effectively means the payout is 95% rather than 100%. Full review here: http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/daweda

It is however, an exchange, which means they make money based on volume rather than losing traders, which is a better proposition for long term profitable traders.
    I'm still confused about how Daweda works, with NADEX there are strikes and you bid/ask for those strikes, at Daweda it's weird like you just offer a strike and a price, whatever you want, and maybe someone will take it? I may be wrong but that's how it looks to me, I'd love to learn more from someone who is trading there.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

Our team is uploading a video on Daweda later today as we had the opportunity to meet them in London last Friday. We will address those questions.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited February 2017

Hello,

Our team is uploading a video on Daweda later today as we had the opportunity to meet them in London last Friday. We will address those questions.

Team BSB

As promised, here is the update:

We have mixed impressions of Daweda; while the initiative is definitely a step forward, their inclusion of an 'autotrader' really does call many things into question.

https://youtu.be/7mvJ6yzR80c

Team BS
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• TheBinaryNerdTheBinaryNerd Posts: 36
    edited February 2017
    Yes Nadex is a joke, they would not exist if it was for the frank dodd corrupt practices where they would have to compete vs other companies and no they are not a true exchange because they have so called market makers that work for them. The platform does not work on purpose btw. What kind of platform does not improve and is broken from when it was created? LoL... What is even more F'd up is they actually improved it and fixed many issues then pulled they fixes! WTF! You can make money with almost anything but do you really want a blindfold and your hands tied behind your back when you fight. I hope to be that good.

Wow you guys have this nutter Nigerian really hitting you hardcore. * Would resort to blocking their IP range and find other tactics, almost makes me wonder though due to the amount and how pervasive it is.. Are the owners of this site supporting/connected to them? Honestly no way they would have been able to get past me back in the day and I am just one guy.. “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark”

Dawaaaa da phuck!? Yeah they will fail, the spreads kill them so unless they can organize multiparty in a very large exchange like format, than forget it. Not even stupid sheep will touch them with those spreads lol... Even BDB could not sell that! Hold on they are Israeli right? Not going to happen. I give them less than a year maybe more if they are crafty... Great video by the way, but can you guys dress more professionally? Zio looks like he stole his grandmother's sweater for the video and Kay wearing a sexually confused blue jumper with the glow purple trim zipper!? like wtf? Get a good tailor omg... Zen looks the part, fantastic job. Let them borrow some clothes next time!
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    edited February 2017

Yes Nadex is a joke, they would not exist if it was for the frank dodd corrupt practices where they would have to compete vs other companies and no they are not a true exchange because they have so called market makers that work for them. The platform does not work on purpose btw. What kind of platform does not improve and is broken from when it was created? LoL... What is even more F'd up is they actually improved it and fixed many issues then pulled they fixes! WTF! You can make money with almost anything but do you really want a blindfold and your hands tied behind your back when you fight. I hope to be that good.

It would help if you've actually worked a day on a real trading floor before imparting false and defamatory views on something you don't understand very well. Dodd Frank is actually against corruption and odd practices in the Financial Sector so that scams don't survive, not the other way around.They are not a true exchange because binary options are not an asset, not because they have market makers working for them. Market makers exist in all major exchanges. The market makers in nadex are not real. How on earth do you call yourself a market professional when you don't get the basic actors in the industry?

The NADEX platform works just fine, you just don't understand the somewhat more complex options there. That doesn't mean thousands of others don't. They are a U.S regulated entity but now you are just defaming them claiming they purposely rig the platform so that clients lose. Similar to when you defamed Signal Push, Markets World and now Nadex.

Erik von Engel of 10383 Sw 153Rd Miami, Florida, USA, NADEX is very litigious, I wonder what view they would take on a now identified troll defaming them on a popular forum? I guess we'll find out as this and all your previous threads on defaming them have been forwarded to legal.

Yes Are the owners of this site supporting/connected to them? Honestly no way they would have been able to get past me back in the day and I am just one guy.. “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark”

Okane and Mike do more good for binary in a few months than any of your internet identities ever did in 5 years. This is the quality of your videos featuring sex videos of girls dancing, fake equations and "money management" videos which by the way are directly against YouTube's legal T&C. If you're note a regulated investment adviser you strictly cannot impart investment advice using YouTube.

Yes but can you guys dress more professionally? Zio looks like he stole his grandmother's sweater for the video and Kay wearing a sexually confused blue jumper with the glow purple trim zipper!? like wtf? Get a good tailor omg

Fashion advice from an internet ghost/troll who has, in over 100 videos, never shown his face and has changed his identity from Lotzofbotz to Mechapipzilla to Blackwarrior to Firepipz to Rocketbox and now The Binary Nerd. A guy who is homebound and waits for his girlfriend daily to get home from work while he spends the entire day in his pyjamas and in this forum slandering people, or did last year slandering signal providers and services in Hive, is giving advice. Right.

I'll be presenting information today to the mods that hopefully will result in your lifetime ban.

It's the right thing for Binary Options :)

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.

Wow you guys have this nutter Nigerian really hitting you hardcore. * Would resort to blocking their IP range and find other tactics, almost makes me wonder though due to the amount and how pervasive it is.. Are the owners of this site supporting/connected to them? Honestly no way they would have been able to get past me back in the day and I am just one guy.. “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark”

Dawaaaa da phuck!? Yeah they will fail, the spreads kill them so unless they can organize multiparty in a very large exchange like format, than forget it. Not even stupid sheep will touch them with those spreads lol... Even BDB could not sell that! Hold on they are Israeli right? Not going to happen. I give them less than a year maybe more if they are crafty... Great video by the way, but can you guys dress more professionally? Zio looks like he stole his grandmother's sweater for the video and Kay wearing a sexually confused blue jumper with the glow purple trim zipper!? like wtf? Get a good tailor omg... Zen looks the part, fantastic job. Let them borrow some clothes next time!

Seriously, cut the attitude man, you are one rude dude.

NADEX is fantastic. I trade their all the time. the leverage kills, KILLLS, what you get with standard spot BO.