BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Why Binary ?? Why not Forex Or ??

2win1now2win1now Posts: 12
edited October 2016 in Beginners Questions
I think I have been attracted to Binary Options a few times by scammers and I have lost 100% of what I put in = I look at it like a small risk for education as I did not know if it was real or scam.
Push Button Profits sounds great doesn't it :)

Is there really safe places for our money in binary? Where we can withdraw in a reasonable time - who is using any of the 10 best ???

Are there more scammers in Binary then Forex?

Am I wrong to think I am attracted to binary because you pick a time limit - hit the PUT/CALL button and walk away. WHereas Forex you need to plan Stop Loss and Take profit choices which makes it more time consuming??

Am I right to think the downside to Binary is that when you win, you can't reap a big run like in stock forex - so it's quicker and overall less risky but profits are capped. Is this a better balance than Forex trading??

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Why not both :).

I think because people see BO as "easier" to trade and the lower amount required for trading them.
  • 2win1now2win1now Posts: 12
    I have a good business selling houses, I have cash to invest, not enough cash for another house right now , so another stream of income during the hours I can't sell houses is appealing - My free time is limited. If I could make enough trading I would stop being a realtor and just trade. I'd still invest in real estate as I know it well.

I take it that you trade both Forex and Binary Okane? Which do you do better at?
  • TradingBeastsTradingBeasts Posts: 11
    As Okane says, most people see binary options as the easier choice, however, that might not be so true in practise. To one person can be more suitable forex trading to another binary options trading, therefore it's best first to learn how the market works and how you are good at making a prediction. You may start with BO, but I would definetly not exclude forex, or CFD. Do you already trade somewhere 2win1now? If so, where and on real account or on demo?
  • KaroolsKarools Posts: 1
    I have signed up with Banc de Binary 3 weeks ago, I was told that the minimum investment was $250, whilst registering I got a call from BdB saying that I need to deposit another $750, which I did. after my acc was verified is received a message that that a Snr acc manager would call me and discuss, he demanded that I raise my deposit to $10k, as I would waste his and mine time with small trades , which I wanted to do to get used and learn about the system. as was asked several personal question and I said I could not see why. BdB advertise themselves as the starters of BT and the biggest BO trader. I am uncomfortable that this might be a scam. any advice?
  • MahargMaharg Posts: 24
    Don't have anything to do with Banc de Binary. Try to withdraw what you have already deposited. Did you take a bonus?
  • TradingBeastsTradingBeasts Posts: 11
    No idea jibjab, they always start trading at some scam brokers and then they come here (or on any other forum about BO) and cry how they got scammed when they could so easily prevent it...
    Karools said:

I have signed up with Banc de Binary 3 weeks ago, I was told that the minimum investment was $250, whilst registering I got a call from BdB saying that I need to deposit another $750, which I did. after my acc was verified is received a message that that a Snr acc manager would call me and discuss, he demanded that I raise my deposit to $10k, as I would waste his and mine time with small trades , which I wanted to do to get used and learn about the system. as was asked several personal question and I said I could not see why. BdB advertise themselves as the starters of BT and the biggest BO trader. I am uncomfortable that this might be a scam. any advice?

Yeah, they see you are gullible and just deposit whatever they tell you too so they will keep doing it. Know what will happen after you deposit the 10K? You will be asked to increase to 20 or 50K to became "VIP". Then they will blow your account. Banc de binary already hat to settle for an 11 million law suit, honestly I am not sure why they didn't get shut down.
    Anyway, regardless of what broker you ever deposit with, don't listen to account managers. Start doing your own learning, educate yourself first.
    You seem to be too new for opening accounts at this point. Go to our main page start reading some guides!
  • crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15
    Hi bins lovers,

Its my first post here hehe, nice to meet everyone...

I do not have much experience in trading, but I like to gamble and binaries are ideal for it, especially when you don't want to go into education to much. So, I take Forex for a place for professionals mostly, while here I can enjoy myself without any problems, except for losses maybe, but that's ok too.
    did you forget to take your meds?
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    Wow - this pancic.s person just does not give up! He/she keeps coming back and flooding the forum with his rubbish. Moderator, do you not have the ability to block the MAC address of this spammer's computer? What sort of person continues to flood this forum, over and over again with no regard for others?
    ShaunR said:

Wow - this pancic.s person just does not give up! He/she keeps coming back and flooding the forum with his rubbish. Moderator, do you not have the ability to block the MAC address of this spammer's computer? What sort of person continues to flood this forum, over and over again with no regard for others?

I can't. A ban should already do that but apparently it doesn't. Don't know why.
    Yes the forum has lots of problem with spammers.
    Sometimes 10 people promoting the same scam posting 100s of garbage here.
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    Thanks for the reply Okane. Oh look... here he is again...
    ShaunR said:

Thanks for the reply Okane. Oh look... here he is again...

Haha yes just banned him again too... sigh.
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    What you need is the help of some of my Russian friends. This forum does not need any of that.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    julius said:

Without a strategy or a tactic to help you trade in binary options, you might as well consider yourself gambling. Relying on luck is not very safe in trading binary options as it will eventually not work for you and might end up losing all of your investment. You will need a solid technique that you can use every time, which will help you make the right predictions. Moreover, you need to employ a strategy that you understand well and which consistently increases your chances of winning. If you are in need of assistance feel free to connect with me through

For those interested where this actually leads, we tested it out.

The people behind these fake email addresses are normally affiliates or the account manager himself at a binary options broker that is normally a scam. They will ask you to upgrade your account to a so called 'Admin' account which comes with special 'profit margins' and allows you to out-earn other traders. None of this is ever true and results in total account destruction over time. We will be adding this to the Binary Options Scam Template and doing a new video updating the 'scam tactics' used in the industry.

There are also a range of 'Wealth Recovery' businesses cropping up in both the U.S and Israel, promising to help you recover lost funds.Some of them belong to the binary broker itself, so you get scammed at the broker and then scammed harder by its 'recovery wing'. Be very careful of those.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• BossBoss Posts: 77
    Everyone has their own idea about what forex and binary options are, which usually stems from personal experience. And when someone drained their money from lack of experience, then of course he'll go and write about it and say it's a scam.
  • bitwellbitwell Posts: 5
    I know it's a little late and this is my first post in this forum.
    Hence, first things first; Hello to everybody.

Hm, @paveljablon perhaps hit the nail. Myself, I got "interested" into BO trading just about 2 weeks ago. Thus, you really can refer to me as a freshman in this field.

Having said that, the intro came via a scam advert in my inbox. For me, and "push button get rich system" is, without even further considering, a waste of time. I say, you can create a trillion machines, no matter how crafty your algorithm system, you will never replace a human brain. Full stop. Anything that is Not in my control, is in someone else's control and while this is good for many things, trading My Money? Absolutely Zero! It smells too much after scam and I Don't need to find out that I am right. Sorry for my arrogance in this matter.

So - I looked for options.

Sitting in Australia, I currently eat, breath and sleep "HighLow.net". Still testing. Not the best, but I learn and - more important and as @paveljablon perfectly interpreted, it allows me to build my own strategy.

As fad as I am concerned, only little less than 2 weeks into, BO trading is like food. someone likes it fresh, another cooked, salty, spicy, blunt, ... you name it. But you need to find Your taste. Then keep on tasting and find your best suitable accompaniments (your strategy) for it and slowly get into - Yourself. Keep control. There is no shortcut to get rich quick through using a machine.

Always remember, machines only do what You want them to do! And I have neither knowledge nor control over the intentions of a machine master!

Lol.

This is purely My interpretation. You need to find your own. But it may help the one or another.

Best of luck to all traders!
    Bitwell