BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Can Donald Trump save binary options?

Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
edited February 2017 in General
Dear all,

Donald Trump is planning to abolish Net Neutrality. This is big news. But what does it mean for Binary Options and could it help get rid of fraud brokers? Kay and Zio debate it on this lastest episode of the Binary Bears.

Like and Subscribe our channel and please post your comments below or contact us at info@thebinarybears.com

https://youtu.be/wPpaFuRayE8

Team BSB
Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

Comments

• BossBoss Posts: 77
    I don't understand why we need robots in this field anyway. If it'll make a broker's work more transparent and reliable, then why not? But if it will mean less effective work results or changes in the tax code, then that's bad.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    I think Trump has enough on his plate right now without having to think about options. He's got more important things to do. But that any one of his statements can influence the movement of price is a fact.
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    I have experienced first hand what a trump supporter does in binary options. It's not pretty LOL.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.