BinaryOptions.net Forums General

My experience with Gabriel Odinaka scam

KevinMuldoonKevinMuldoon Posts: 5
Hi,

I was contacted by a well meaning person a few weeks ago to share my experience I had on the warrior forum with a known scam artist who goes by the name of gabriel odinaka or jibril2400. My plate was full until now so I only got time now.

This is my entire story with him and I have heard that he is scamming in binary options now http://www.kevinmuldoon.com/deleted-warrior-forum-account/

My blog has been attacked by him many times and you can see he is trolling my comments section regularly. For the record, I never received any refund at all and only upon a paypal threat did he try and bend but even then there was no money transferred and he stole it. He continues to steal from people around the web after having checked with my affiliate partners around the web.

If I can offer any more information please let me know.
Kev

Comments

• TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    In the interests of transparency, I am posting an image here which the guy referenced above claims shows he did send a refund. He is unable to respond himself due to being banned from this forum. Make of that what you will:
  • KevinMuldoonKevinMuldoon Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Tobias.

He has made a living from ripping people out. It was $250 he taken from me and he refused to refund me. If I recall correctly he said he would give me $100 back and when I attempted to do a PayPal refund he said that he would not give me any refund because of it.

That is the point where I stopped caring about money and cared more about warning others.

He continues to scam others for larger amounts.

My blog has been attacked in the past and he has no doubt been behind it.

Unfortunately, this type of thing is common on WarriorForum and they do nothing about it.

Kevin
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    edited March 2017
    Hola! Kevin,

Thanks for coming here and posting your version of events. He, Gabriel Odinika aka Jibril2400, is good at doctoring screenshots so I don't trust his refund BS story. I've dug deeper and found so much dirt on this guy, he even has a criminal record ;). Hint: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/make-300-500-monthly-simple-technique-great-jv.356335/ he went by the name of BigOZ (aka jibril2400) and just look at how he is luring people in to invest three fiddy LOL

Gabriel Odinika's criminal record makes sense since he is now issuing threats of physical violence on this forum.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    WOW! I just came across other posts by him. So sorry you guys have to deal with this on your forum. For what its worth he made the same threats of negative SEO and violence to me, none of which actually happened. The best bet is to contact local law enforcement and my lawyers have already done so.
    edited March 2017
    Cannot understand a word you are saying in your videos. Better stick to typing.
    Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Guys don't forget to keep the forum clean from personal attacks and abusive language. I will ban if I see that again!
  • pantherpanther Posts: 29
    edited March 2017
    Okane said:

Guys don't forget to keep the forum clean from personal attacks and abusive language. I will ban if I see that again!

No personal attacks from me. Thought I should add to this thread that gabriel is selling penis enlargement pills as well.

This is the website where he collects victims http://www.guwahaticity.com/2010/06/new-logo-unveiled.html offering a business opportunity.

And if you click on his username there which is jibreal, it takes you to all his blog posts and offers here https://www.blogger.com/profile/15396223353699920646

Look at the 3rd one

He is also promoting a scam product known as Ivy Bot for forex here http://ivybotforex-review.blogspot.com and How to make 8k a week here http://8k-aweekreview.blogspot.com

:( This is sad because you just do some digging and you find out how many people there are that scam for a living. Im glad forums like this help keep scam away and really shine a light on it.
    edited March 2017
    I find it so juvenile that every single post of his is filled with abuse and giant pictures. Real mature.

If you think its ok to parade videos of income you made from selling obvious scam products like make 8k a week and penis enlargement solutions, then you have a seriously misguided sense of self worth.

If you're an online marketer selling real physical products that work and help people make money that's great but the roster of products which I've posted from your blog above are all scams. I don't think its ok to sell fake products that don't work (binary or not binary) and then come here and abuse.

Joke.
    testtest said:

at least with me, there is still a debate :)

Panther thank you for the additional information. the "8k a week" was one of the scams he was pushing hard on Warrior actually. Last week because he thought it okay to make physical threats towards me, I have escalated this now via my lawyers and we got in touch with the law firm, Murthy Law, who actually helped him immigrate into the United States in 2009/10 from Nigeria if I am not mistaken. The authorities will be informed accordingly as he is still making false promises of many fraud products including financial products which the CFTC does not look to kindly upon.

As for there being any debate, there is no debate, as you never refunded me when I asked you. You blanked me until I got PayPal involved who then threatened you. At that point you were forced to do a partial but the funds never came through. For anyone with half a brain, they can read the real version of events on my blog which I have dedicated to this.

http://www.kevinmuldoon.com/deleted-warrior-forum-account/

I will not be wasting anymore time for this here.
    Kev
    You are more than welcome Kevin. It's great now if you google any of his online identities, many threads come up exposing his true nature and which specific scams he is supporting. There are over 30 according to his own blog.
    edited March 2017
    LOL I missed out on the feeding frenzy today. There seems to be little if no meat left on the bone. Vultures seemed to be having their way with the subject.

Always good to complete expose and destroy an online scammer. Google seems to be taking care of the rest ;)

Seriously, penis enlargement pills? I didn't think one would stoop that low.

Pavel

p.s
    Panther can you dm me, I wanted to run something by you.
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    In the interests of "fair play", I allowed Gabgab et al the "right to reply". That right was abused, again, so his latest account has also been removed. The above thread therefore may appear disjointed.
    edited March 2017
    Nice. I think in order for someone to reply coherently, a certain degree of literacy is required. Judging from his speech in his defamation videos, English may be his 2nd if not 3rd language.

It explains why he has taken up autotune rapping as a possible career according to his YouTube channel (no joke it's actually him if you click through the video)

https://youtu.be/wbetd21rt14

Pavel
    edited April 2017
    It looks like Gabriel Odinaka is now paying to get copywriters to write favourable reviews on him. He just does not stop scamming it's like it's in his blood. Both the websites are paid marketing websites where anyone can pay and get anything written lol. There is no contact button and none of the social links even lead anywhere at the top look.

http://www.enterprisebusinessexperts.biz/check-the-amazing-success-tale-of-marketing-expert-gabriel-odinaka/

http://www.businessadvicefree.com/knowing-the-real-professional-the-story-of-gabriel-odinaka/

This quote I found this the funnest "While Gabriel Odinaka Jibril has been hugely successful, many of his peers and followers have tried ways of malign him. His name was often taken for scamming services, although there was no proof to such claims. Despite the controversies, he has chosen to remain silent, mainly because he wanted his work to talk about his stance. Apart from being a highly respected internet marketer, he is also a famed mechanical engineer and a triumphant investment trader."

hahahah, investment trader with no proof of any track record of trading who has always chosen to remain silent. Yeah silent by threatening everyone here including threats of violence lool.