BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Binary.com Binary Executor Lucky Luke and other Robots

Hey there!
I was wondering if there are any long-term users of Binary.com here? if so, may I ask what robots would you suggest?
Has anyone tried "Binary Executor Lucky Luke" robot? is it any good? any free or cheaper substitutions with similar performance?

Comments

• Options
    buymechickenbuymechicken Posts: 2
    Please don't email me with scams and bs lol, I'm not 12. If you got a forum for your service I appreciate a link. Also post here instead of inboxing.
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited March 2017

Hey there!
    I was wondering if there are any long-term users of Binary.com here? if so, may I ask what robots would you suggest?
    Has anyone tried "Binary Executor Lucky Luke" robot? is it any good? any free or cheaper substitutions with similar performance?

Well dear, if you are not 12 then you would know robots are scams all of them. They make money when you lose end of story. It's just some indicators giving oversold overbought signals and nothing special about them at all.
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Well my friends i have a better and profit oriented strategy.

Aha, and we should like PM you for it so you can send us some fake screenshots and charge us? :P
  • Options
    JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    you all offer a fast way of making money, but in the end it turns out it's an affiliate program or even worse...(
  • Options
    paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    Not all robots are scams, far from it. I've been following a few on Hive for over a year. Most robots promoted by affiliate marketers like Gabriel Odinaka (whose online reputation is mud, just google it) are scam, this I can confirm.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.