BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Expert Option, SCAM! They cut my PAYOUTS in HALF!?

Comments

• Domingos7Domingos7 Posts: 2
    Please for those who knows about the best trading company let me know
    I need one
    I don't wanna trade with Scammers
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Domingos7 said:

Guys doesn't anybody know about Javaformula
    Is it a scam or not , please let me know if you do know or even heard about it

It includes the name "formula" LOL. What do you think?
    Is there a formula that makes you rich? NO. Then it's a scam.
  • Another example would have deleted his link his post and him and yet you let it slide for SEO?
  • You think going around making racist remarks while you impersonate me is ok? You are a loser and fits all the embodiment of what a racist is, spewing HATE because that is all you know. I have tons of content that helps bin traders from articles and videos and really useful posts and I even created this forum to only see it filled with losers like you. Sad not even worth my time. But when you make racist remarks based on a person's skin color well only reason you even get dealt with. You are a sad pathetic untalented loser... Yes you are TheBinaryTURD that is for sure... LoL
    If the admins here do not delete this individual they are supporting their racist/fraudulent activity btw.. As I have repeated to them openly to remove him and they have publicly been notified by www.thebinarynerd.com in this forum... We will not accept hate speech and fraud to be associated with our site and will take the full measure to remedy this.

• hghodsihghodsi Posts: 3
    when i checked one of traders history (Loo J) i encountered an interesting problem. With 6 million investment in 6 months earns only 5865 $ And 166% added to growth account !!!
    guys please Check !!!
  • BruceTaylorBruceTaylor Posts: 4
    I have also faced this kind of problem with many brokers and currently I am quite relieved getting a good broker whos payout is clean as water. They haven't even for once blocked or cut my payouts. I trade with lxmarkets.com and I must say I have made a good amount of profit which other brokers could have blocked but they gave the withdrawal as I asked them once. I suggest this broker to everyone out there.
    edited April 2017
    hghodsi said:

when i checked one of traders history (Loo J) i encountered an interesting problem. With 6 million investment in 6 months earns only 5865 $ And 166% added to growth account !!!
    guys please Check !!!

traders Is completely bogus

hghodsi said:

hghodsi said:

guys please Check !!!

traders Is completely bogus

I am pretty sure all those are made up by the broker and are not actual traders.
  • Ace2803Ace2803 Posts: 1
    Me too. I can't believe I could be a victim of any scam brokers. I've deposit around USD 300 (they were quite attractive because they offered 100% deposit amount, so I got USD 600 in my account).
    I was quite confident because I've been practicing on their demo account for like a week, and I've been having 75% prediction accuracy that got me from USD 10,000 to USD 70,000 ish.
    When I trade on real account, no matter hoe good my prediction is, with all indicators etc, I always loss. Losses account for 95% of all times. Now I only have around USD 200, which I'm thinking to withdraw as soon as they verify my utility bill and other docs.
    I guess they have a "very good" algorithm that doesn't let anyone to win in their platform. wondered why we can trade during weekends, then I realized it's s not real currency that we're trading then. The legitimacy of OTC products need to be examined by financial regulators.
  • BinarySpotterBinarySpotter Posts: 5
    I do not understand why traders keep on asking about unregultaed brokers, "can I trust them?" , WHY would you even take the risk of trying??

There are so many regulated brokers out there (not all of them good) but at least if you will always get your money back.

I am so sorry for my harsh words, but would these traders also be so stupid to put their money in a unregulated bank, just to get an extra percent interest?..

And then the worst thing is, that someone opens a discussion about not getting paid, another trader confirms it and STILL these beginners deposit their funds there.

I siimply can not understand this
    edited May 2017
    Please compare Percent in demo account and real account with Balance 301$
    Account grown from 60$ to 301 dollars
  • SaintminaSaintmina Posts: 1
    I am a beginner, can someone suggest to me a trusted legit broker platform whose initial deposit is either $50 or $100?
    Saintmina said:

I am a beginner, can someone suggest to me a trusted legit broker platform whose initial deposit is either $50 or $100?

HighLow accpets 50 min.

You can learn more about their platform here:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/highlow
    They have a free no-deposit demo you can try.
    I would not trade with real money though until I would gain some experience.
  • Hey guys, I have been trading with Expert Option over 2 weeks now and I've already made withdrawals 4 times my initial investment (50$). All was going really well until 3-4 days ago. Suddenly the payout % started falling, and right now they are in their 50's.
    I can't afford to trade on such low payouts. I'm glad I've recovered more than my investment. If any of you guys here have faced similar issue do let me know. Would love some advice!
  • taqdishtaqdish Posts: 1
    Hey friends I'm lost my money 10000$ what to do now please Help
    taqdish said:

Hey friends I'm lost my money 10000$ what to do now please Help

How did you lose it and where?
  • jms166jms166 Posts: 1
    Mine too. I have been trading with expertoption about couples months. And i got big profit and always withdrawals everyweek. And everytime i win and withdraw my profit my asset payout is always getting more low. Right now my payout below 55%. How can i trade with that?
    I ask to they customer service by email and by live chat. But.. they always said this: “The payout rate is a dynamic value that depends on multiple parameters, such as market volatility, trading volumes”
    And finally i register with new account using my brother’s id card. And yes the payout is back normally 80-90% because its fresh a new account.
  • I hope they close down this scam broker Expert Option soon, seen many complaints online of them denying people withdrawals, typical binary scam firm. Stay away from Sacheth and friends, he wants to steal your money!

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/binary-option-broker-scam-alert-expert-option.51999/
  • do not trade with EXPERTOPTION, impossible to withdraw your deposit money if you change your mind and do not want to trade anymore
  • I have given expect option a try regardless of the negative comments and bad reputation they have. I deposited $100 and received 100 percent bonus as they promised. Now the catch is the trading volume of $5000 that they say I have to achieve as I have tried to withdraw my profits remember this trading volume was not disclosed up front. Let me tell you in they trading platform there are limited technical indicators to assist you to reach that trading volume therefore you will end up trading for them and losing your capital. Right now I have reached $2000 trading volume and no where close to $5000. I therefore conclude by saying that they are a Scam Broker according to my own personal experience.
  • HarryVS1HarryVS1 Posts: 1
    Hi,

Last weekend I started trading on IQoption. I deposited $1,000 and invested in 4 coins with abojt $5 left.
    Today I open IQoption and all of my money except for $5,77 is gone without any trading records! I only have the record that shows my $1,000 deposit.
    Has this happened to anyone? If so what do you do?

Thanks
    HarryVS1 said:

Hi,

Last weekend I started trading on IQoption. I deposited $1,000 and invested in 4 coins with abojt $5 left.
    Today I open IQoption and all of my money except for $5,77 is gone without any trading records! I only have the record that shows my $1,000 deposit.
    Has this happened to anyone? If so what do you do?

Thanks

Have you checked the right place? Are the trades expired already?
    Have you spoken to their live chat first?
  • binaryboy1binaryboy1 Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Deposit 50 dollars and they gave me 25 more and they do not allow me to make withdrawals until reaching 5000 dollars, this is impossible, because the data of their graphics are manipulated so that you can never win, is there any way to denounce this type of platforms ?.
    I communicated with them and they refused to give me back my money, they only make excuses.

Deposit 50 dollars and they gave me 25 more and they do not allow me to make withdrawals until reaching 5000 dollars, this is impossible, because the data of their graphics are manipulated so that you can never win, is there any way to denounce this type of platforms ?.
    I communicated with them and they refused to give me back my money, they only make excuses.

Hmm. Well, if you accepted a bonus you are bound to whatever terms and conditions you signed up to.
  • Don’t waste your money ,once you earn some money they will control your payout percentage,the lowest is going to have is 19%(all asset) .the picture is my real account I only play Brent oil asset ,from 94%slowly drop and play not even 2weeks become 19% what a scam zzzz
  • vklopp5vklopp5 Posts: 4
    @HarryVS1 , I would recommend that you file for a charge back. I experienced something similar with binary options brokers and all I did was file for a charge back to get my funds back. I am happy my charge back was successful.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Yeah, well, it doesn't sound nice at all. If what you say is true, you need to contact the regulator.
  • uwakuwak Posts: 1
    I tried IQ option trading for 2 months, 2nd quarter of 2016, they have a policy that " you can not withdraw more than you deposited" i don't know if this is true to all option broker. Since they were giving bonuses upon funding your account, It is fair enough that you can not withdraw more than your deposits otherwise every body will be depositing and withdrawing their money including the bonuses. That's their reason, but what i understand is YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW YOUR PROFIT. you can withdraw back your money but not your profit.
    I observed that,Let say, you funded your account with 100 USD. you won trading the EUR/USD with 90 % return so your account becomes 190 USD. You wanted to withdraw 90 USD. You go to withdrawals and there is something there that says "allowed amount of withdrawals " as you keep on withdrawing
    your allowed amount of withdrawals will become less and less.
    I tried adding my total deposits less my total withdrawals = my allowed amount of withdrawal.
    uwak said:

I tried IQ option trading for 2 months, 2nd quarter of 2016, they have a policy that " you can not withdraw more than you deposited" i don't know if this is true to all option broker. Since they were giving bonuses upon funding your account, It is fair enough that you can not withdraw more than your deposits otherwise every body will be depositing and withdrawing their money including the bonuses. That's their reason, but what i understand is YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW YOUR PROFIT. you can withdraw back your money but not your profit.
    I observed that,Let say, you funded your account with 100 USD. you won trading the EUR/USD with 90 % return so your account becomes 190 USD. You wanted to withdraw 90 USD. You go to withdrawals and there is something there that says "allowed amount of withdrawals " as you keep on withdrawing
    your allowed amount of withdrawals will become less and less.
    I tried adding my total deposits less my total withdrawals = my allowed amount of withdrawal.

Do you have a bonus? What you say is normally true when people have bonuses. Therefore you can withdrawal partial amounts as you keep
    trading to unlock the bonus step by step.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    As I understand, this broker reduced your payments by half, if he hadn't justified it in any way then it looks a lot like a scam.