BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Binary Defender *SCAM* along with forex robot nation/john kane

DilamawaDilamawa Posts: 3
Hi
I am thinking of purchasing Binary Defender. Can anyone please advice me on their experience with binary defender? Is it worth the $179.99 or is it just a waste of money?

Thanx

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I would not trust it for nothing as its involved with John Kane/forex robot nation who are scumbag marketers with bullsh*t reviews...
  • Trader4LifeTrader4Life Posts: 6
    edited October 2015
    Hello traders!

New this site’s forums, but an experienced binary trader myself. This thread was brought to my attention from one of my readers. I was told to look into this service because someone was interested in “Binary Defender” as it appeared to be a hot new service on the web. To do my duty to my readers I started to do some research. What I found has been very interesting and thought this would be a great place to discuss what I have found as it’s a forum.

I am not making any specific claims or accusations. I will only state facts and let you make your own decision from the evidence I have found.

First, let’s take a look at the server all of these website are located on. It appears that we have 12 different domains on this BlueHost dedicated server (or have been on this server). The list follows:

1. binaryascend.com
    2. binarybrainwave.com
    3. binarydefender.com (specific to this thread)
    4. binaryoptionsbullet.com
    5. binarytoday.com (owned by “John Kane” as lotzofbotz mentioned)
    6. forexfury.com
    7. forexrobotnation.com (owned by “John Kane” as lotzofbotz mentioned)
    8. forexrobotreviewer.com
    9. forexsteam.com
    10. gibsonrealty.ca
    11. legalbuds.ca
    12. pssdtreatment.com

This means that one individual or entity owns or has built all of the websites listed above. This isn’t a shared hosting account or else we’d see many other domains listed.

Now to confirm that these sites are owned by the same person/organization I decided to take a look at all of these sites. Besides the gibsonrealty.ca, legalbuds.ca, and pssdtreatment.com all of them are related to binary and forex. To confirm the ownership I looked for similarities. To start, take a look at binarydefender.com, binarybrainwave.com, and forexfury.com. Look at the design similarities of the website and the similar way the websites have been built. They have nearly identical themes, same wording, and basically the exact same footer (the piece of information at the bottom of the website). You may even notice all of them use “Wish List” membership software. You may go to all of the other websites and notice the same thing. Also, if you go to by the product they all direct you to “My Commerce”. From this evidence, this makes it appear to be cookie cutter websites from the same developer.

The next way I confirmed the individual running these websites is by voice confirmation:

1. Forex Robot Nation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XOMbXb3LFk
    2. Binary Today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igug6ZN85n4
    3. Binary Defender https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRtlc0TmBqI

The second video and third video are very incriminating. Someone from the Binary Defender YouTube channel doing a tutorial video is also the same person who reviewed it on Binary Today, who is commonly known as “John Kane”. This means “PatrickFX” from Forex Robot Nation is also “John Kane” from Binary Today.

Next, go to binarytoday.com and go to “My Income”. Notice that he is self promoting his own products by saying he is making massive profits from Binary Defender, Binary Brain Wave, Binary Options Bullet, Binary Ascend, Manual Trading, and Consultation. Then also notice he does an honorable mention to “Forex Fury” (again, “John Kane’s” self-made product). I personally trade day in and day out, and yet to even get close to a month with over $20,000 profits in one month (which is what he is claiming to be making).

He is delivering a product, I have no idea if it’s actually profitable as I am not going to spend money on this person's creations, but why do it this way? If you want to sell products you create just open up a marketplace instead of creating fake fronts for them all. This only makes the creator appear to be dishonest. Then he just negatively reviews anything that is not his (anything that is not on the list above).

The last bit of information that confirmed by outlook on this person is watching my comments get deleted. This means this person is full of misleading marketing.

While doing deep investigation of this individual I came to find out that his name is Patrick Ryan (hence, PatrickFX) and he is from Canada. Here is his LinkedIn account: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-ryan/27/27/494. If you have any chargebacks or charges you’d like to file against this creator, you can do so legally with the Canadian authorities.

*My personal opinion… don’t do business with any of the websites that have been listed.*

**Now this is a side note specifically to Patrick Ryan aka John Kane. To reverse all of these negative evidence that has been shown, solid proof needs to be provided. I only make conclusions from evidence, not opinions.**

***I hope this information provided assists this thread’s case!***

Matthew White | Trader4.Life Founder | [email protected]
    Sorry, I forgot to attach this image proving all of the websites this individual runs.

Very good research if you trade like you research you should do very well. Thanks good job!
  • russellrussell Posts: 1
    very good review trader4life. I have binary ascend and binary brainwave - totally useless. Can anybody point me towards the best binary signals service currently available (free or paid)? My email: [email protected]
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Binary options bullet was all the rage for a while a ton of people fell for that one, it was sad yet no one listened to any warnings all they saw were $$$$ signs.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • DelinoDelino Posts: 2
    edited December 2015
    HI my name is Patrick Ryan and I am the owner operator of BinaryToday ForexRobotNation Binary Defender Binary BrainWave and countless other useless software you won't make money with but I will when you sign-up and pay me! I would Just like to thank you for buying into my SCAMS and have a nice day!
    edited December 2015
    Oh please his SCAM is in being subtle but no less devious then the ones you point to below. He runs several sites including forexrobotnation and the performance of his bots and crap he pushes are LIES ok. Pure and simple he is a phucking liar like most of all these marketers but whatever in the end they can't trade because they don't have the talent and psychological makeup to do so. All these binary scam marketers are useless TWATS when it comes to trading and there is a key reason why rofl. But cool they are entertaining to watch while you wait for trades, but they certainly will never do what I do, All they can do is go around telling stories pretending to be traders like the actors they are!
  • DelinoDelino Posts: 2
    edited December 2015
    I've been using the tools successfully for a long time.

The software works great for me to SCAM people and I thank you suckers for buying it! Have a nice day!

Thanks, Patrick Ryan/John Kane
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited December 2015
    Seriously you are not very intelligent it took me two minutes to find out everything I needed to show you very much connected and work with binarytoday, so wtf? RobotNation/BinaryToday are pushing automated software that is crap and scum like you are the reason why binaryoptions are not a larger field because along with the brokers are too short sighted to see it growing to something legitimate instead people like you make the field a joke... Are you that lame you feel the need to spam here?

Not that I care but why would you waste your time here John - AKA - Patrick LoL

Roaches Crawl Back in their Holes oh how original, the chicken ran as soon as he saw this LoL
    Provide a response Patrick or I will ban you for Spamming this site... You have 10 minutes... I see your name viewing the thread...
    I think you scared him off lol.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    He is proud of this? Him saying all of this does not help his cause...

• DonBinaryDonBinary Posts: 1
    The Binary Brain Wave system is this strategy: http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/topic/7-binary-trx-50-minute-strategy/
    Binary Defender is similar to this: http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/topic/598-my-daily-bread-and-butter-cci-divergence-and-valuechart/

and I bet his other binary options systems come from that site too.
    edited March 2016
    One thing to note that is very GLARING about "Patrick Ryan" the affiliate marketing scammer is his degradation of legitimate services like Signal HIVE. He will post absolute rubbish about them in order to promote his own SCAMWARE which in truth is pure BOLLOCKS. I have seen them do this like other aff marketers knocking good services with lies as Patrick does about "Signal HIVE" which imo is the best service you can find for signals on the internet today. You can note this because I hang out in their chatroom daily sharing ideas and talking about trading. For a scammer to knock legitimate services is just the lowest of the low, at least be honest about what they offer and oh right honesty is something Patrick knows ZERO about... Anyway don't listen to anything John Kane ForexRobotNation/BinaryToday has to say because they are simply dishonest. If you want to to see how a good quality signal service works feel free to join their "FREE TRIAL"

https://youtu.be/8fKeZd9yIMY

edited April 2016
    I hear John Kane has a new product coming out soon...

• Rick1299Rick1299 Posts: 1
    Asking if anyone can help me what site I can make a income trading..?
    I have done a couple starting with small amount but failed.
    Is there anyone or anywhere I can mirror someone or learn to be successful ?
    Any Help is greatful
    Thanks
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Yes, check out my trading journal. You need to start learning price action. It's
    advanced and you are not gonna make money over night. It will take you a couple of months to learn.

As an example, here is part of my price action technique:
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/okanes-trend-targeting-price-action-technique/
  • bryandavidbryandavid Posts: 1
    edited September 2016
    ) Note that some binary options brokers are not regulated and are already flagged as scam brokers. These companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). We warn all traders of the dangers of trading with such entities and strongly advise that they take legal advice on this. If you have lost funds trying to invest or having difficulties withdrawing from such brokers.
  • vincentvianvincentvian Posts: 1
    Just to inform everyone that Matthew White, the Trader4Life founder above who exposes John Kane himself (look at previous posts) is a scammer too. I signed up with him for 500 USD and he just disappear without noticing anyone, including many un-replied emails asking his whereabouts. Beware before signing up anything from him.
  • crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12
    very terrible of him. was he even regulated
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hi traders,

That is interesting. Through our YouTube channel, The Binary Bears, we are going to be exposing scum such as John Kane, Jon Novak and other fake-review website operators. They are all as guilty and complicity as they will often deride genuine services/individuals with the aim to push their own binary option scam products.

Stay tuned and please write to [email protected] if you know of any other fake review websites apart from the usual culprits.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• alokhatun505alokhatun505 Posts: 3
    hi my name is Alo.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

hi my name is Alo.

Hey there. Anything we can help you with?