BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

VERY EMBARRASSING!!

zulkeefleezulkeeflee Posts: 3
My Account was locked with 210usd profit due to the reason that i had multiple accounts regarding to no deposit bonus which is forbidden by the rules of the offer with AYREX.
"3.1 No Deposit Bonus is only issued once, no users with multiple accounts are eligible for the offer and if any are detected, they will immediately be deleted."
But i think,if i violated the bonus term,all my upload document cant be approved by support members..when i made a deposit minimum 10usd,i already reached the required turnover volume,at the moments i also fulfill the term of the offer as they are list below
3.4.2 Reach a trading volume of 30 times more than the sum of the bonus;
3.4.3 Reach that trading volume with a maximum trade amount of simultaneously open positions of 30 USD;
3.4.4 Verify a credit card;
3.4.5 Make a minimum deposit of 10 USD with a credit card within the 30-day bonus term;
3.4.6 Verify an account by providing valid proof of identity and proof of address documents.
I hope that you can solve my problem immediately...
just as 210 usd can lead broker is very embarrassing!!
Tagged:

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    So you didn't follow the terms and conditions and they acted as you have agreed to when you accepted the bonus?
    I don't see the problem?
  • zulkeefleezulkeeflee Posts: 3
    the problem here is that all the rules I have to abide by, but when I want to produce a profit that is in my account, the parties involved do not process my request even lock my account cause I can not sign into my account by reason of having violated the rules.

the problem here is that all the rules I have to abide by, but when I want to produce a profit that is in my account, the parties involved do not process my request even lock my account cause I can not sign into my account by reason of having violated the rules.

They have an official thread here already and their support can give you an answer. I still don't understand your issue.
  • zulkeefleezulkeeflee Posts: 3
    from the day after the official support does not respond and just gave the same answer every time I asked about the response from them was that I was breaking the rules
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    How much did you recieve as no deposit bonus ?
    Olebobo said:

That message was from a year ago.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Okane said:

Olebobo said:

That message was from a year ago.
    I know, but maybe it is not solved yet ? News from zulkeeflee wouldnt harm ;)