BinaryOptions.net Forums General

I just found these forums and wanted to say "hello" to you.

AaronMeeksAaronMeeks Posts: 2
Hi, BinaryOptions.net members,

I just recently found these forums and wanted to say "hello" to you.

I am a retired professional trader/risk manager for a private prop trading firm. I spent most of my trading career using technical analysis and options to swing trade the ETF & Equity options on the U.S.-listed exchanges.

I am retired from the corporate setting and have been trading Binary Options (Nadex and Marketsworld) as my primary home-based career.

I have really enjoyed trading the Nadex binary options. I find these instruments deeply liquid and transparent and fairly priced. Commissions are extremely cheap/fair.

I use technical analysis on multiple-time frame analyses, and focus on Support and Resistance levels, and Fibonacci Retracement & Extension zones. Other indicators include the MACD and the EMA tools. I have found that looking at multiple time frames have significantly helped in my overall trading accuracy.

Most of my trades have a defined max risk of loss of (-$1000) (USD). However, because of Nadex, and the ability to adjust, most of my trades are successful. I adjust the positions when it hits +/- 1 std dev, or at key Support/Resistance zones, or at Trend Change points from the multiple time frame technical analysis scenario.

I would like to meet and openly discuss with other full-time traders especially if trading from home. I am open to sharing the ideas, books, videos, etc., that I have found to be of greatest help for individual trading growth and success.

I have nothing to sell - I am not affiliated with any trading brokers, platforms, software vendors, etc.

Just a full-time individual trader from home - and enjoying the extreme short-term focus and advantages of Binary Options.

In my opinion - there is no better time than now for the individual trader.

I hope to meet and exchange ideas with you. Thank you!

Aaron

Comments