BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

365trading review on this website

carloscarlos Posts: 9
Hi all,

I see under the reconmended brokers a new broker, regulated www.365trading.com

I am trading forex with their sister website www.365invest.com. They are very strict on documents, but than again have never had an issue and payouts done in 24 hours.

But never traded binaries before and was wondering if any one has experience trading with them on Binaries? Do not see any complaints on the internet, and if their service and support is as good as their Forex plarform I would like to give it a try (also because they are connected to Blue Sky Binary...)
Tagged:

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I like 365trading, would be interested to hear about any and all experiences you have with them.
  • carloscarlos Posts: 9
    edited April 2017
    Love to hear other experiences, just likeThe Geek ;)
  • BinarySpotterBinarySpotter Posts: 5
    They are my first choice broker. (using other brokers for one touch, as 365trading doesnt offer this)

I think they are one of the top regulated brokers out there. Great support and my payouts always done within 24 hours...

As I live in Australia, this is my first choice, also because they work closely with Blue Sky Signal hive

Will check out there Forex site Carlos, thanks for this.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    365Trading is one of our recommended brokerages. Blue Sky Binary only works with the highest ethics brokers in the industry.

We have met the management team on numerous occasions. if you have any questions get in touch with us.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15
    is it me or does their logo look terribly familiar?..
    did you forget to take your meds?
  • carloscarlos Posts: 9

Like what other broker ?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

there are a couple of brokers with 365 in their name, 365trading is the one you want, not 365binary, or binary365, or any others that I know of.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    carlos said:

Hi all,

I see under the reconmended brokers a new broker, regulated www.365trading.com

I am trading forex with their sister website www.365invest.com. They are very strict on documents, but than again have never had an issue and payouts done in 24 hours.

But never traded binaries before and was wondering if any one has experience trading with them on Binaries? Do not see any complaints on the internet, and if their service and support is as good as their Forex plarform I would like to give it a try (also because they are connected to Blue Sky Binary...)

Hey Carlos
    I have been trading with them on Binary for 7 month now. The only complaints i have is that their payback is only 68% in a 60 sec trade, and the page is a little to slow when one has to look on trading positions, and then go back to the chart....it dosent remember your settings, so you have to adjust to the settings every time.
    But very nice candlestick timing along with MT4 downloaded from FxPro.
    Is recomendable...