BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

24Option Broker Forum Discussion

124»

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    steve06 said:

Hey Mifune, I see that there too but have double checked with 24option and US residents are still not permitted to join

24 Option is not well licensed under the US Government..
    US has banned BO, at least offshore BO. Only Nadex is available in the US as far as I know.
    So it's not even about being regulated or not, a BO broker should not allow customers on their platform
    that are from the US.
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    The CFTC regulates just two US operators, Nadex (review here) and CBOE.
  • sexycoolsexycool Posts: 2
    Good thing I visited this forum. I was about to put my money in 24options. They are indeed pushy for me to put money. Any advise on what better company should I deal with?
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    omg, if binary can be THAT dangerous, i'm not sure that it is really for me. just started reading on it yesterday, keep researching and so on, you know, wnat to be fully prepared for what is coming, but this is just UNBELIEVABLE. Lokeni man, really sorry for you, but now I think it helped me to get a full understanding of what's going on in in this world.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you just have to be careful and pick a decent, respectable broker.

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/

• ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    sexycool said:

Good thing I visited this forum. I was about to put my money in 24options. They are indeed pushy for me to put money. Any advise on what better company should I deal with?

IQOption. They never asked me personally to deposit any money. Most reliable binary broker I have every traded with.

sexycool said:

IQOption. They never asked me personally to deposit any money. Most reliable binary broker I have every traded with.
    no pushy managers?
    reaper said:

sexycool said:

no pushy managers?
    My one is not pushy at all. Last week I sent her an email with a number of questions (quite few) - she always calls me and discuss everything in detail. But Since I opened an account they never asked me for any money. On the other side. I have an account with 24option and they like calling me every day, even if I have significant amount of $$$ in my account.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    All EU CySEC brokers are going through major changes right now. the regulators, including EMSA and MiFID, are sticking it to them when it comes to bonuses and practices in call centers, managers etc. Plus, the EUROBOA has just organized, the European Brokers Association, and they are going to enact best practices and other measures to prevent fraud and other things like pushy account managers.

All EU CySEC brokers are going through major changes right now. the regulators, including EMSA and MiFID, are sticking it to them when it comes to bonuses and practices in call centers, managers etc. Plus, the EUROBOA has just organized, the European Brokers Association, and they are going to enact best practices and other measures to prevent fraud and other things like pushy account managers.

In other words, they all have to comply with the conduct of business rules of the EU host country. (to where they passport (sell) their services under MiFID to other EU member states). Israel also going hard on brokers, finally. I really hope that all brokers on the Spot Option network will be shot down. I actually dont understand why people trade on spot option platforms. The entire system is rigged. I am personally in love with IQoption. I have absolutely no complaints against them. Slick platform, very good managers, always there to help, high exposure, excellent payouts (plus I get few extra percentage as I hold a VIP account), and the only broker I know who lets you to reject bonus after you took it, even if you traded.
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin

I am a little sceptical about this at present. Should Banc de Binary really be telling others how to behave? They could sort their own issues out first. Likewise if Spot Option want to clean up binary options, they could start by shutting down scam operations on their platform. I hope I am wrong, but with the firms involved, I want to see actions, not words.

They also mentioned binary options could be "self regulated". I think not. It needs strong regulators, nothing less. Lets bring binaries into the mainstream and treat them like the rest of the financial sector.
  • Trade101Trade101 Posts: 1
    Hi I've opened an account with 24options with $400 initially, then I received a call from an account manager who stalked me to deposit more money and convinced me that GBPUSD will move 2400 pips down and if I open 100lots with $100000 I can make more than million in very short time. I've informed him that I'm totally new, he said don't worry he has several years of experience in forex and will help/guide me step-by-step to increase my account. He advise me to open 50 lots with $50000 in account and pressurized me every day by calling 4-5 times to deposit more to open more trades as he mentioned repeatedly that Its shame for me to have the smallest investment for the event of brexit Artical 50 release. When I deposited another $50K, he asked me to close all current trades and open 100 lots with 200% leverage. When there were margin calls, he advised me not to close the trade, which is why I've lost all of my money and I'm in deep depression with credit card overused. As he was aware that I'm new to this he took advantage of my lack of knowledge and advise me to risk all my money in one trade. From day one he was setting me up to loose money. 
    Now they are asking me to either borrow $40,000 or  sell my house to recover lost money.
    Trade101 said:

Hi I've opened an account with 24options with $400 initially, then I received a call from an account manager who stalked me to deposit more money and convinced me that GBPUSD will move 2400 pips down and if I open 100lots with $100000 I can make more than million in very short time. I've informed him that I'm totally new, he said don't worry he has several years of experience in forex and will help/guide me step-by-step to increase my account. He advise me to open 50 lots with $50000 in account and pressurized me every day by calling 4-5 times to deposit more to open more trades as he mentioned repeatedly that Its shame for me to have the smallest investment for the event of brexit Artical 50 release. When I deposited another $50K, he asked me to close all current trades and open 100 lots with 200% leverage. When there were margin calls, he advised me not to close the trade, which is why I've lost all of my money and I'm in deep depression with credit card overused. As he was aware that I'm new to this he took advantage of my lack of knowledge and advise me to risk all my money in one trade. From day one he was setting me up to loose money. 
    Now they are asking me to either borrow $40,000 or  sell my house to recover lost money.

Hey mate,

I think its time to start using your own brain instead of relying on others, especially account managers, cause look in what deep shit it has already took you. Do not borrow any more and definitely do not sell any property to continue trading, cause no offense, but you clearly have no idea how do it. The best way will be to try and get back at least part of your losses with a professional help from your lawyer and special organizations.

If you succeed and decide that you still want to do it, learn how to do it first on demos, bo forums, skype groups and never go with all your have in one trade or allow anyone else to trade for you. Do you really think that anyone except for you want to see you win?
    Trade101 said:

That sucks. Yeah we all get offers and advertisements like that, all the time and from different sources. What's important is to
    understand you don't make money with zero knowledge and effort and when you understand that you start educating yourself.
    A few minutes of Google searching on account managers would have exposed that they are in a conflict of interest with you!
    In fact, if you even read their own terms and conditions they say they are in a conflict of interest. But people want quick money and
    no effort so you also end up losing quick. Of course it's still wrong from their part to pressure people into depositing and trading but
    again, people need to really calm down and ask a few questions and do some research before throwing away such huge sums because someone
    you don't even know on the phone told you to do it.
    reaper said:

Trade101 said:

Hey mate,

I think its time to start using your own brain instead of relying on others, especially account managers, cause look in what deep shit it has already took you. Do not borrow any more and definitely do not sell any property to continue trading, cause no offense, but you clearly have no idea how do it. The best way will be to try and get back at least part of your losses with a professional help from your lawyer and special organizations.

If you succeed and decide that you still want to do it, learn how to do it first on demos, bo forums, skype groups and never go with all your have in one trade or allow anyone else to trade for you. Do you really think that anyone except for you want to see you win?
    Yeah but a bit too late for forums and groups now. Only group that can help now is group therapy. But the lawyer part might not be a bad idea.
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Trade101:

Very sorry to hear your worst experience just when you are about to enter into this Forex/Binary Option industry.. I was also very surprised on how you are seduced by this irresponsible account manager from 24options.com to put large amount of money to something that you are not even familiar with.. The damaged has been done, yet I strongly suggest that you should never put anymore money or even selling your property to try to recover the loss since the more you put, then the more loss only you will get..

I once tried to open the account with 24options.com, yet luckily I do market research first by finding out about this broker.. Not only this forum, but other forums such as forexpeacearmy.com also FULL of warnings from various people that is being fooled by this broker.. They are still calling me on the phone, but once I know it is from them, I just hang up the phone.. Just simple as that..

I think the the best from this worst scenario for you is just concentrate on the current jobs that you have whilst you are learning basic trading of FOREX and BINARY OPTIONS.. It is not easy but also it is not impossible to earn money from FOREX, yet once again, you will only invest when you have gained profit from demo account.. PLEASE DO NOT EVER BELIEVE ANYONE WHO PROMISED U BIG PROFIT FROM FOREX, ESPECIALLY IF THAT PERSON IS FROM BROKER SIDE.. Do not give up hope, you will find your way..
  • Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    jmerklich said:

It is a bad Joke 24Option is too big of a company to be allowed to do business this way. This is 100% CRIMINAL and in the future as more bin brokers in Israel get raided are going to be the #1 contributing factor... Scam behavior like this has to STOP...

I completely agree. I registered at 24Options but - thank god - didn't deposit and will not do so.
    The scam maestro of binary options, Julian Wong, has now officially teamed up with 24Options.
    That's the moment I realized how scammy they are. In a video on Mr. Wongs youtube channel you can
    see a representative who is acting as crooked as he looks. Stay clear!

Oh wow, I've spoken to him before and he follows me on Instagram. I had no idea he was a bit fishy. What has he done to scam people?
    I personally don't mind 24Option as long as you ignore any account managers, I've not had a problem with withdrawing money before
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Flinty13:

I was surprised to read your comment that you have not had a problem with withdrawing money before with 24Option whereas on the other forum "general", you mentioned that you are just practicing Binary option on demo account for 2 years with winning rate 70-80% and about to start on LIVE account in near future.. How come you contradict your own statements..

You should not inform on this forum that 24Option is legit broker whereas most of people experienced opposite and as I informed not only this forum but you can do market research by Googling about 24Option then you know how many people are being scammed by this broker.. Unless you are coming from their side then your words mean nothing and deceptive..

Remember, there is always KARMA in this life.. You help people stay away from scammers then you will also being blessed with GOOD LUCK, BUT you help people to get fooled by scammers, then you shall also bring BAD LUCK to your life..
    halamsja said:

Dear Flinty13:

I was surprised to read your comment that you have not had a problem with withdrawing money before with 24Option whereas on the other forum "general", you mentioned that you are just practicing Binary option on demo account for 2 years with winning rate 70-80% and about to start on LIVE account in near future.. How come you contradict your own statements..

You should not inform on this forum that 24Option is legit broker whereas most of people experienced opposite and as I informed not only this forum but you can do market research by Googling about 24Option then you know how many people are being scammed by this broker.. Unless you are coming from their side then your words mean nothing and deceptive..

Remember, there is always KARMA in this life.. You help people stay away from scammers then you will also being blessed with GOOD LUCK, BUT you help people to get fooled by scammers, then you shall also bring BAD LUCK to your life..

I've invested with 24Option before but withdrew money shortly after without doing much with the account and had no problems with it, I thought a lot of people on this site like 24Option?
  • carloscarlos Posts: 9

In other words, they all have to comply with the conduct of business rules of the EU host country. (to where they passport (sell) their services under MiFID to other EU member states). Israel also going hard on brokers, finally. I really hope that all brokers on the Spot Option network will be shot down. I actually dont understand why people trade on spot option platforms. The entire system is rigged. I am personally in love with IQoption. I have absolutely no complaints against them. Slick platform, very good managers, always there to help, high exposure, excellent payouts (plus I get few extra percentage as I hold a VIP account), and the only broker I know who lets you to reject bonus after you took it, even if you traded.
    Is the platform from IQ Option proprietary ?
    carlos said:

Is the platform from IQ Option proprietary ?
    Yes it's their own.
  • carloscarlos Posts: 9
    We have this discussion on this forum :

Expert Option, SCAM! They cut my PAYOUTS in HALF!?

Their platform is (almost) exactly the same... So you can conclude that this is their unregulated company who is a 100% scam! This says enough about the management of IQ option, they are not to be trusted. You cannot tell me the scam you on expertkption and play fair on IQ ;)
    edited April 2017
    carlos said:

We have this discussion on this forum :

Expert Option, SCAM! They cut my PAYOUTS in HALF!?

Their platform is (almost) exactly the same... So you can conclude that this is their unregulated company who is a 100% scam! This says enough about the management of IQ option, they are not to be trusted. You cannot tell me the scam you on expertkption and play fair on IQ ;)

"You cannot tell me the scam you on expertkption and play fair on IQ "
    I don't like IQ, I don't use IQ - I don't care about IQ.

"Their platform is (almost) exactly the same"
    Not really, I recently looked them up. They might look the same but they are not the same.

Expert Option has also created their own platform.
    Expert Option I think is Russian.

I don't like Expert Option either.