BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Is is possible to grow 6000$ from 2000$?

Hello everybody! I've created a deposit in Dukascopy platform and I'm wondering, is it possible to make 6000$ from 2000$ within 6 months? By the way, I'm not freshman (at least I think so

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    RainFlow said:

Hello everybody! I've created a deposit in Dukascopy platform and I'm wondering, is it possible to make 6000$ from 2000$ within 6 months? By the way, I'm not freshman (at least I think so

Hey there.
    In 6 months is not at all impossible. I have students who turned 10 bucks into 1000 within barely two months.
    But apply good money management. Don't over trade. At the same time, I also know of students who would bring up their accounts
    fast (way too fast) and then overtrade and risk too much and lose it all or most of the funds fast. So don't be greedy.
    See first how much you can make with a decent money management where you don't risk too much.
  • RainFlowRainFlow Posts: 3
    Okane said:

RainFlow said:

Hey there.
    In 6 months is not at all impossible. I have students who turned 10 bucks into 1000 within barely two months.
    But apply good money management. Don't over trade. At the same time, I also know of students who would bring up their accounts
    fast (way too fast) and then overtrade and risk too much and lose it all or most of the funds fast. So don't be greedy.
    See first how much you can make with a decent money management where you don't risk too much.
    Thanks for you feedback! Anyway, I don't think that I have problems with risk management or money management, I don't risk over than 5% of my deposit. By the way, as I can see you're an experienced trader, right? :) Can you tell me, how much trades should I make everyday?
  • ZeonXZeonX Posts: 1
    It can be done in 6 weeks or less, depending on your trading strategy and account specifications. I have done this in Forex, but I'm yet to dive into binary options.
  • RainFlowRainFlow Posts: 3
    ZeonX said:

It can be done in 6 weeks or less, depending on your trading strategy and account specifications. I have done this in Forex, but I'm yet to dive into binary options.

That's funny :) You're the first person that I've met that came to BO from Forex.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    RainFlow said:

ZeonX said:

That's funny :) You're the first person that I've met that came to BO from Forex.
    Many people come from Forex to BO actually.

Anyway, I can't tell you how many trades YOU can do.
    I might do 2 trades one day but 25 trades another day. That's up to the markets and how much time I have etc.
    However, I don't normally trade after 16 GMT.