BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Scam Proof Profits?

monodankmonodank Posts: 4
edited May 2017 in Complaints
Has anyone heard of or tried this website? I say a thread about it before it was deleted. Was it deleted because it was a scam?

Please let me know because I was interested before I got scared off: /Link Removed. Admin.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    monodank said:

Has anyone heard of or tried this website? I say a thread about it before it was deleted. Was it deleted because it was a scam?

Please let me know because I was interested before I got scared off: /Link Removed. Admin.

Yes it's a scam.
    LOL.
    "Here deposit with this scam robot service for 250 and get 50 back"... Any website that promotes such garbage is a scam.
  • monodankmonodank Posts: 4
    How can you say it is a scam? It is the exact same thing as eBates and yet that is a billion dollar company
    Thank you for the warning but after some research, I am going to give the site a try. I will make a new post if I have success and also if I don't!
    monodank said:

How can you say it is a scam? It is the exact same thing as eBates and yet that is a billion dollar company

Easy - they want you to sign up to scam robots.
    Obviously, you work for them, we are not stupid here. You guys show up all with different accounts within minutes of each other and promote this crap lol.
    edited May 2017
    ebates... they don't tell you to sign up with a crap autotrader scam.
    Beginners who don't know better might by into this, good to have this thread here now so they know it's another ripoff.
    Again, I appreciate your concern and I may be a beginner but I am hopeful