BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

CT Options Rips Me Off Again!

13»

Comments

• DanHDanH Posts: 9
    NONE of these Binary Options traders are licensed by any USA regulatory agencies. CT Option is just one of the worst.
    And beware, someone reads all the posts by the victims and offers to assist you in getting all of your funds back from these BO scammers. All you have to do is give them all of your account information, access and details and they will get your money sent to them....and all you have to do is donate 10% to charity. Don't be fooled and get taken again.
  • CT Option appears to be a scam, they churn my account with making a ton of 30 and 60 second trades that proved to be losers. They loss almost $5000 in my account in about a two week period. Their customer service is awful, no real help and Benjamin Vice was inconsistent in returning my emails or calls to truly help. Benjamin had the nerve to ask me to invest more money last week when his company already loss most of the value in my account with bad trades and bad recommendations. When I wanted to withdrawal money, they declined to help saying I had not met the trading benchmark yet of $75,000 to make a withdrawal. No I have no money to withdraw. A bunch of scam artists so it appears!

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    So, you took a bonus? And deposited more than once? And maybe took more than one bonus?
  • kameokameo Posts: 2
    Anyone here want to get involved with a lawsuit? It involves CT Option and Bank of Options in London. Same thing all the time with them. If so, send me an email; kameo@cfaith.com and I will fill you in- Maybe you can get at least some of your money back
    The only ones who win in BO are the scam artist brokers. None of the data is real, the trades are not real, you can not win and no one does except them, period. Only trade with a REAL broker with real accounts. There are no shortcuts. DO NOT TRADE BINARY OPTIONS.
    USA REGULATION NOTICE: Please note if you are from the USA: some binary options companies are not regulated within the United States. These companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). We warn US citizens of the dangers of trading with such entities and strongly advise that they take legal advice on this in the US.

They post this here because there are ZERO legitimate BO brokers. And yes, possibly some traders make money and they may be skilled, lucky or both. And you are correct, it is my fault for falling for the BO scam.
    so I take it you work for one of the BO Brokers? And I am posting in a thread about CT Option scam brokers. I have tried over 30 BO Brokers and it is the same with all of them. But I will say Nadex (they are not a broker but an exchange) does work though I am not fully skilled in BO trading so as they say "let the buyer beware" and I need to stick with regulated brokers on trades I understand.
  • Robo_man1Robo_man1 Posts: 1
    I also got stolen by Ctoption. They added a Bonus to my account ( i didnt request a bonus) and then they said i can't withdraw any amount until i reach 30 times the bonus amount. Take care of this BONUS trick.
    Totally SCAM
    I m willing to go for lawsuit
  • MartinCHMartinCH Posts: 3
    Stay away of CTOption!
    Conclusion: At best, the deposit minus loss is paid back.

After the first few weeks, my deposit had fallen from $ 500 to around $ 200.
    The senior account manager Nicole Schuster offered me a test week with the Replicator Pro, who then raised the account to $ 2100 within 2 weeks.
    Nicole promised: This profit of $ 1900 will be mine after 3 months, if I use Replicator Pro with at least $ 3000 deposit - so I paid another $ 2500 (April 16).
    After one month my account stood at $ 5100 (+ $ 500). But then it began. The performance was negative and the account dropped to $ 4300 until I deleted the replicator. Intermittent mails and telephone calls with Nicole brought no improvement.
    At the end of July, I applied for payment. On September 20, I received $ 2099 and $ 1942 were retained as "Adjustment". CTOption leaves me idle - a reason or explanation is still missing today. Only John Wilson (VIP Account Manager) wanted me to pay another $ 5000 and he promised we will have great success ...
    Now on 25 October I have enough and choose this way to hopefully keep other people from registering at CTOPtion.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited October 2016
    Hey Martin. Thanks for letting us know!
    I haven't heard anything good about CTOption... so I believe you.
    Anyway, you should understand that the goal of your account manager is NOT to make you money. There
    is an "obvious" conflict of interest so regardless of which broker you deal with in the future, do not let them trade for you.
  • MartinCHMartinCH Posts: 3
    Yes, this I learned now.
    However the "main problem" are the promises they give and change - they do what they like to do.
  • vhilfordvhilford Posts: 3
    I recently had the same experience. On September 23, 2016 I signed up to CODE FIBO and automatically CTOption was assigned to me. I deposited $500 as required.

From inside CODE FIBO I could turn AUTO TRADER ON/OFF, but no trades were placed. I was advised to withdraw my money and open another CODE FIBO account. Auto trader OFF, I initiated an withdrawal on September 29 and got an email that withdrawal was approved and it will take 7-10 days. On October 10 I logged in to CTOption and redid the withdrawal for $500 and got another confirmation email.

On October 12 I logged in again to find out the status of my withdrawal and to my shock the account balance was $18. No trace of my withdrawal requests in their system. I emailed customer support and they pointed out that the auto trader (which one since CODE FIBO was OFF!) placed a barrage of 30, and 60 seconds trades within less than 2 hours. Now, CODE FIBO has a maximum of 10 trades a day and they are never 30 or 60 seconds! Stole it!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    vhilford, just to clarify this for you and others who might be reading your comments:
    Code Fibo is a scam that works with crooked brokers such as CTOption (most likely binarybook, bloombex and other crap brokers too).
    This is how they make money, you think you will make millions with millionaires blue print or code fibo but those are all scams working for the brokers.
    You probably meant this too but I just wanted to clarify. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • yamantakayamantaka Posts: 1
    CTOptions is a total scam and so is Gemini2. They did not honor any withdrawals and pressed me to put in more. Stay as far away from them as you can!!!
  • richsonrichson Posts: 1
    I just lost my I depot $500 with Ctoption.
    Account manager Adam said depost more money to serious trade. I asked how moch and he want $3000-5000.
    I still have $213 on my account.
    But he said I can not even widthrow.
    He has so many BS reason.
    I do not how I can do now.
    This peoples are theif.
    Onece I depot it their money.
    I don't understand how these people can AD on google site.
  • Majormom1Majormom1 Posts: 1
    I originally watched the video and put in my $500 along with the requested modified documents. Then, the money was matched. After three days it grew! The next day it dropped to under 300. I received a flood of calls all hours of the night for me to add more of my own money up to $1000. I refused. I stopped the trading in Sept. Since then, I requested what was left of my own money back! I was told I had to pay all of these international fees to get my own money back. I am now in a standstill in an attempt to get my money back. Just a few days ago I received an email requesting more money from me to restart this process. I guess they still don't realize I know it's a SCAM! I've emailed them over and over requesting my money back, with no response. There will be NO MORE MONEY FROM ME!
  • JamboBOJamboBO Posts: 1
    Talking about CToptions, this guys Mambo investments use Ctoptions as their brokers, anyone use them in the past? youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpm6C--wAZY&t=34s ?

• Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

This information may be of assistance on CT Option: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11042/www.ctoption.com

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• BustersBusters Posts: 1
    CT OPTIONS IS A SCAM!!! They took me for $45,000. Beginning of April 2017 I had over $45,000 now it $1600. STAY AWAY FROM CT OPTIONS.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Busters said:

CT OPTIONS IS A SCAM!!! They took me for $45,000. Beginning of April 2017 I had over $45,000 now it $1600. STAY AWAY FROM CT OPTIONS.

Do you have more detail please?

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• AngieAngie Posts: 1
    I have an account with CT options, I cannot contact anyone in the company everyone ignores my emails. If you want to make money, do not go with CT options, as I have just lost over $2500 of investment, as I cannot withdraw any "profits". It is a scam
  • The_TruthThe_Truth Posts: 3
    We have a regulator here in Holland called the AFM and they issues a warning about this broker last year. I would definitely stay away from this one!