BinaryOptions.net Forums General

New here, quick question on 60 seconds trade

majid01majid01 Posts: 3
Hey everyone,

I want to start trading but I'm kind of hesitant to deposit 500$ straight away. With 250$, on the 60 second trades, is there a way to make that 5 point decimal strategy work? Do you guys know of any other strategy?

Thank you!

Comments

• majid01majid01 Posts: 3
    I was thinking of starting with Traderush....
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    What is the 5 point decimal strat?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    It is a method where n00bs fool themselves into thinking they can't lose 5 trades or more in a row.. Basically losing martingale where you go 5 10 25 50 100 and win or a variation of changing the step %s. What happens in real life is the 60 second will hit a ALGO and go up 5 10 or more before and BLOW the n00bs accounts. This is purely for people who can't CAN'T COUNT or do basic math. It does not work and again it takes talent and time to learn to trade not so BS method like this applied from a roulette table rofl. If you think a method like this would work then you are RETARDED and thanks for the money you are about to lose SUCKER!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Ok the youtube scam videos for affiliate scum bags, now I know what you mean.

As was so eloquently stated by Lotz its 100% scam and you will lose all your money.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • majid01majid01 Posts: 3

It is a method where n00bs fool themselves into thinking they can't lose 5 trades or more in a row.. Basically losing martingale where you go 5 10 25 50 100 and win or a variation of changing the step %s. What happens in real life is the 60 second will hit a ALGO and go up 5 10 or more before and BLOW the n00bs accounts. This is purely for people who can't CAN'T COUNT or do basic math. It does not work and again it takes talent and time to learn to trade not so BS method like this applied from a roulette table rofl. If you think a method like this would work then you are RETARDED and thanks for the money you are about to lose SUCKER!

Care to share a method that would be good for us, ''newbs', as you so eloquently stated?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Talk to Bryan he teaches people to trade. I am often too busy trading though I do show live trading and teach ideas in the LIVECHAT from time to time... Bryan does it for a part time job so he is your best bet. Another thing is this, I do this for a living and I do very very well. I find most people are not worth the time because they think of it as a "GET RICH QUICK" idea and not a job, which is insulting to say the least. It takes time to learn to be a good trader and for RETARDS to come in and think they are just going to make big money right off the bat without putting in the work and effort it takes, well in short you can eloquently " GO PHUCK YOURSELVES! " Please go ahead and think that way because you will never be 1/100th as good of a trader as US.

" Think of it like this " A man sits in front of a tree day after day for months watching it constantly for hours every day. He says nothing he only watches. Then a person comes along who never has watched this tree and a friend asks which way will the water fall off that leaf? Well I read in a book and it should fall this way because when this happens this should happen.. Now if you had to ask one or the other person which way the water is going to fall, who would you ask? "

That is the difference...
  • chirag352chirag352 Posts: 12
    Traderush, I guess that is the best option for any starter.