BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Is anyone making a living from Binary Options?

Comments

• GihonGihon Posts: 36
    James and Shaun,

Thanks a lot for comments, it's encouraging.

I have a bit of gambler background experience for roulette, I can pretty much beat the machines and have several strategies I invented on my own.
    Time after time I get little cash out of it then leave it for a time. You can only do this if you develop strong discipline and money management system.

From there I would say I exactly do what Shaun says, keep checking my success rate which is on the demo goes often to 7 or 8 wins out of 10.
    When I trade with real money it's not that so... till now, but keep on picking up the peaces. I think with a trading edge of 6 wins of 10 one must be able to generate an exponential growth and reach from as little as 10 usd to a 1000 usd and so on. If I am not able to achieve this with 10 usd what would make me do better with 1000 usd or more. Only question of time till burn all the money.
    Am I right?
    James and Shaun,

Thanks a lot for comments, it's encouraging.

I have a bit of gambler background experience for roulette, I can pretty much beat the machines and have several strategies I invented on my own.
    Time after time I get little cash out of it then leave it for a time. You can only do this if you develop strong discipline and money management system.

From there I would say I exactly do what Shaun says, keep checking my success rate which is on the demo goes often to 7 or 8 wins out of 10.
    When I trade with real money it's not that so... till now, but keep on picking up the peaces. I think with a trading edge of 6 wins of 10 one must be able to generate an exponential growth and reach from as little as 10 usd to a 1000 usd and so on. If I am not able to achieve this with 10 usd what would make me do better with 1000 usd or more. Only question of time till burn all the money.
    Am I right?
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Hello all,

You could make a living from Binary Options, but in mine opinion to make a living from it you will need to have a good money management and risk management rule. Also keep your emotion under control is very usefull while trading Binary Options.

bsbZen said:

Hello all,

You could make a living from Binary Options, but in mine opinion to make a living from it you will need to have a good money management and risk management rule. Also keep your emotion under control is very usefull while trading Binary Options.

Thanks a lot bsbZen.
    May I ask if you are feeling successful in trading Binary Options?
    Guess you don't do it for the living, or?
    Hi Gihon,

I am successfull in trading Binary Options, but its not mine only income. I am a Senior Trader and i am teaching new binary option clients step by step how to look at the markets and were to be aware of etc. So its a part of mine living trading binary options :)

bsbZen thank you again.
    May I ask what are you asking in return when you teach?
    Gihon said:

bsbZen thank you again.
    May I ask what are you asking in return when you teach?

Hello Gihon,

We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. While our trading university does charge a fee per month of $99.99, you get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • RecheelRecheel Posts: 13
    Can't make profile yet. But I am interested to involve myself into Binary Option and making a good for living.
  • RecheelRecheel Posts: 13
    Are you confident?
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

Do not give your money to anyone unless they show you a 6-12 month track record where you can verify it.

Thanks,
    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    I make money off of binary options, but not enough to completely support myself, I have to work at my job parallel to trading, but in the future I would like BO to become my main source of income.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello Malvrid,

Good, at least you are honest. Unfortunately many on this forum claim to be making thousands to 100k a month and most are just affiliates trying to pick up a newbie or two.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• BossBoss Posts: 77
    If the broker starts to hold up payment, then that's the first red flag that you should leave him. but I personally don't know people who live off of options profit.
  • BruceTaylorBruceTaylor Posts: 4
    Binary trading or options trading is the most easiest way to make a good amount of profit from. Forex market is very competitive now a days and trading in spot is very slow. So, I preferred to trade binary or options. Currently I am trading with lxmarkets.com, they are very reliable with the withdrawals and overall very reasonable commissions over trade and stakes are also good. Finally trading with a good options broker after ages.
  • sumeesumee Posts: 5
    I do not depend on making a living from binary options. I just do it whenever I have a spare time or if I have nothing to do. I have a full-time job that is making me enough living to support my family.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    No one will want to tell you the exact sum they earn, and no one has to. Percentage wise I can say I earn 55-60%. Judge for yourselves.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    As I understand this is the only person you know who makes money not on options themselves but on training to trade options, and those are two different things. Although it's still money.
  • haroldpod333haroldpod333 Posts: 9
    I do make money for a living from trading binary but it is not easy only from the fact that you will get some of your trades made loss when they actually won. I make a £1000 monthly and improving since most of my losses are from trades that are not planned.
  • rezan10rezan10 Posts: 10
    arif9m9 said:

Well, I don't consider it a "game" or "entertainment". I've currently done 77 trades over the last three months with a success rate of 83%. To me, that's not a "game".

Then what is your strategy in consistent winning sir can u share it
  • dave1033dave1033 Posts: 1
    arif9m9 said:

I'm with IQ Options. Is anyone making a living from this broker, and having no issues with regular withdrawals? I'm worried that, if I'm consistently winning, a Broker might choose to not pay me? Also, would it be 'safe' enough to withdraw at least 5,000K a month (50,000 a year) from IQ or any regulated Broker?

Yes is the answer... however it comes with caveats

You will have people tell you they make £25,000 month and all you need to do is pay them for the strategy (if i had a strategy that would net me £25,000 monthly i would share it with the world for free, what difference would it make to me lol)
    It all depends on the size of your account and having a good money management system in place. If you start with £100, then make your trades small (once you have graduated from a demo account), around 10% of your trading capital... build your account up slowly at first then once you are comfortable and have a decent size account for a newbie (£500) you can start to increase your trades.. stick to the 10% rate and this will happen automatically...
    One of the biggest killers in this (which i have learned the hardway from) is trading with emotion and revenge trading/chasing losses.. My trading style and strategy is now simple.. I have a daily % target to increase my account by.. If i lose 3 trades before i hit the target i stop.. Always learn when to stop and live to fight another day.. There is nothing worse than blowing your account chasing losses..
    If you have a streak of success, say 5 trades ITM in a row then again i would say stop or at least take a break for an hour.. Your brain goes into overdrive and you think you are unstoppable and before you know it you can be right back at square one, or worse...
    Like i said, you can make money from this and there are plenty of places to learn different strategy's but my advice would be to first practise a money management strategy..
    Don't fall for scams. If something looks too good to be true then it is... seek advice, ask questions etc
    Once you have built up your account, everything in place and you have a trading balance of £3K+ then you would only need to win 2 trades at £100 per trade a day, this would return circa £180ish... Not a bad days work for a few clicks.. of course there will be losses but once you're experienced enough and have built up your account, you can control these... Just don't go crazy..
    If you need any help just ask :smile:
  • Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    dave1033 said:

arif9m9 said:

I'm with IQ Options. Is anyone making a living from this broker, and having no issues with regular withdrawals? I'm worried that, if I'm consistently winning, a Broker might choose to not pay me? Also, would it be 'safe' enough to withdraw at least 5,000K a month (50,000 a year) from IQ or any regulated Broker?

Yes is the answer... however it comes with caveats

You will have people tell you they make £25,000 month and all you need to do is pay them for the strategy (if i had a strategy that would net me £25,000 monthly i would share it with the world for free, what difference would it make to me lol)
    It all depends on the size of your account and having a good money management system in place. If you start with £100, then make your trades small (once you have graduated from a demo account), around 10% of your trading capital... build your account up slowly at first then once you are comfortable and have a decent size account for a newbie (£500) you can start to increase your trades.. stick to the 10% rate and this will happen automatically...
    One of the biggest killers in this (which i have learned the hardway from) is trading with emotion and revenge trading/chasing losses.. My trading style and strategy is now simple.. I have a daily % target to increase my account by.. If i lose 3 trades before i hit the target i stop.. Always learn when to stop and live to fight another day.. There is nothing worse than blowing your account chasing losses..
    If you have a streak of success, say 5 trades ITM in a row then again i would say stop or at least take a break for an hour.. Your brain goes into overdrive and you think you are unstoppable and before you know it you can be right back at square one, or worse...
    Like i said, you can make money from this and there are plenty of places to learn different strategy's but my advice would be to first practise a money management strategy..
    Don't fall for scams. If something looks too good to be true then it is... seek advice, ask questions etc
    Once you have built up your account, everything in place and you have a trading balance of £3K+ then you would only need to win 2 trades at £100 per trade a day, this would return circa £180ish... Not a bad days work for a few clicks.. of course there will be losses but once you're experienced enough and have built up your account, you can control these... Just don't go crazy..
    If you need any help just ask :smile:

Perfectly well said :-)
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    Gaddys said:

Not yet. But I very much aspire to it.

you will if you trade we caution.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    I personally don't earn on trading options in order not to work at my main job, although one of my friends makes decent money on options and makes a living on it.
  • ArturBrokArturBrok Posts: 4
    Hi! I was earning on binary options, but the same and lost money. But I know that they can earn a lot of money.

With experience comes the money...
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    I earn on options, but my earnings aren't so big to completely support my life. I try to develop myself and I hope that in the near future my earnings will be more and more.
  • ArturBrokArturBrok Posts: 4
    Malvrid said:

I earn on options, but my earnings aren't so big to completely support my life. I try to develop myself and I hope that in the near future my earnings will be more and more.

You need to understand to earn on binary options you need a minimum Deposit of $ 1,000. With little money will not earn.

With experience comes the money...
    Hello To All,

I started with binary options (IQ Option) in November of 2016. I carefully researched if at all I can trust the broker.
    I am still learning from a very excellent mentor, who has a good strategy but more of an excellent over all understanding of forex markets and different strategies. At times I made some losses.
    When doing my research this was an important question for me. Somebody told me in private he makes 100k+ per year and IQ Option pays him without any issues. He never asked me for joining him, etc. Actually he said he is too busy to teach but promised me to answer questions in email when he can.
    I appreciate him big time.
    Many newbie and even intermediate binary trader is searching for a strategy. A strategy alone will not help you become profitable in binary trading.
    There are really workable strategies but you need to have an over all overview of given strategy, understanding it's weak points and strength both.
    No strategy is 100% because the market is live and does what it wants to do.
    Second thing is learn to execute a given strategy without errors.
    Now this is where most problems come so the trader ends up losing all the money.
    Understand and master money management which must be a part of a trading plan, execute it properly and you account will grow slowly but steadily.

Cheers

ps.: Anybody have a good strategy or just want to understand one better, get in touch I shall do for you a full-out test of the strategy for free and will give you the result so you will have a better understanding of what can you expect from your strategy!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    "Somebody told me in private he makes 100k+ per year and IQ Option pays him without any issues." LOL. Glad he keeps it private.
    Seriously, these guys are nothing but scammers.

• ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    Just checking quickly to say hello.

Feels like I have not been on the forum forever!

I have been kept very busy running my business by day and teaching students to trade Binary Options via Skype by night. Very time consuming yet also very rewarding personally.

From my experiences of teaching others, there are two distinct groups - those that are committed (have made becoming a profitable trader a MUST) vs those who go through the motions and don't believe that they can do it.

So for those who are seeking the light - you can make a living from trading but it takes HUGE commitment and lots of time. Trading is hard, if it were easy everyone would be able to do it and there would be no advantage.

All the best!

Shaun
  • mattmatt Posts: 6
    not yet but I am working on it
    I believe it is possible