BinaryOptions.net Forums Blue Sky Binary/Signal Hive Sponsored Support

MAVERICK - Signals on Signal Hive

Welcome aboard! This is my official thread. I will post here my weekly results for SignalHive. Since start, i have fired 15 signals, with 73.3% ITM on Manual and 66.7% ITM on Auto Hybrid. I focus on Eur/Usd and aim for low volume (1-2 siimagegnals per day) and high ITM% on a weekly - monthly basis.

Comments

• MAVERICKMAVERICK Posts: 45
    Last week performance March 13th - 17th 2007: Manual 4-1 (80%ITM) Auto 3-2 (60% ITM)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey welcome!
    Thanks Okane!
    Hi! im updating my performance for the week of March 20th - 24th: Manual 3-1 (75% ITM), Auto 3-1 (75% ITM)
    Performance update for the week of March 27th - 31th: Manual 3-1 (75% ITM), Auto 2-2 (50% ITM). For the month of March im at Man 17-5 (77.3% ITM) and Auto 14-8 (64% ITM). Glad to have first month in Hive with profits!
    Hello! This is my performance update for the week of April 3rd - 7th: 3-3 on Auto ER. Unfortunately my last trade last week on AudUsd had a minor system error on the expiry, and it wasnt replicated. It was a winner, thats why i posted on Hive chat a 4-3 result, but because my followers didnt get that trade on their accounts, the real and exact results for the week are 3-3 on Auto mode. From now on i will only be giving my Auto results, as thats what really matters for my followers who are having my trades being replicated automatically on their accounts. Only at the end of each month i will give the total Auto and Manual results for the month.
    Hi! Updating my results from the week April 10th - 14th: 4-1 (80% ITM), good profits!
    Hey there! This is my performance for the week of April 17th - 21th 2017: 5-0 (100% ITM). This has been my best week on SignalHive, looking forward to close April strong!
    Hi! Update for the week of April 24th - 28th: 1 win 0 losses. For the complete month of April: 13 wins 4 losses (76% ITM)
    Hey! This week was a difficult one for me, my results were 2 wins - 3 losses (40% ITM). Its beggining of May, we still have 3 weeks to finish the month in profits! Have a good one!
    Hello! Mav reporting to update performance; this week of May 8 - 12th the results were 2 wins - 3 losses (40% ITM). Still struggling a bit but keeping a low volume. I´ll do my best to turn it around on the 2nd half of May!
    Good saturday! For the week of May 15 - 19th this is my performance: 6 wins - 4 losses (60%ITM)
    hey traders! updating my weekly performance for May 22th - 26th; 2 wins -3 loss (40% ITM)
    Hello! Its time to update my performance for the complete month of May: 14 wins - 14 losses (50% ITM), a difficult month! For June i will lower the volume and choose very carefully my signals. For the week comencing on the 29th of may and ending on the 2nd of June, my score was 3 wins - 1 loss (75% ITM), so its a good start for this new month with 1 win. Thanks to my followers for your patience and trust!
    edited June 2017
    Hi! Update for the week of June 5th - 9th : 1 win - 2 losses
    Hey, its saturday so its time to update! This week i only fired 1 signal, it was ITM... so 1-0 for the week of June 12th - 16th
    Hi, time to update my results for June; 6 wins - 6 losses, 50% ITM. Although its the same itm% than May, it was slightly better because of lower volume. Im confident we will be in profits for July!
    Hello traders! Im updating my performance for the first half of July; week comencing july 3 - 7th: 3 wins - 1 loss (75% ITM). For the second week of july, 10th - 14 th there were no signals fired. Cheers!
    Good day! For the week of July 17- 22th, i had 1 win - 1 loss (50% itm)
    Hi traders! This week of July 24-28th, i had only 1 signal and it was ITM. Have a good weekend!
    Time to update my performance for the complete month of July; 6 wins - 2 losses (75% itm)
    For the first week of August; Monday July 31st - Friday August 4th i had 2 wins - 4 losses (33% ITM)
    For the week of August 7th - 11th i got 4 wins - 1 loss (80% ITM)
    Hello traders, for the week of august 14th - 18th i had no trades. And for the week commencing august 21th - 25th i had 2 wins - 1 loss (66% ITM)
    Hi, its a new month and time for update my numbers. For the week of august 25th to sept 1st, i got 0 wins - 2 losses. For the month of august, i got 6 wins - 9 losses (40% ITM).
    Hi! today its saturday, im updating my performance for the 1st week of september: 4 wins - 0 losses (100% ITM!) , its a nice start for the month, cheers!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    that is a pretty nice start. What style are you trading, like do you make just a few trades each week? are you waiting for a "real time" signal or some other trigger for entry?

that is a pretty nice start. What style are you trading, like do you make just a few trades each week? are you waiting for a "real time" signal or some other trigger for entry?

Hi The Geek! Thanks, september was good, a total of 15 signals with 73% ITM. Yes i make just a few trades each week, around 3-4 per week on average. My signals are 5-15 min expiry, mean reversion on ranging markets.
    Ok time to update my performance for September! 11 wins - 4 losses (73% ITM)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    MAVERICK said:

Hi The Geek! Thanks, september was good, a total of 15 signals with 73% ITM. Yes i make just a few trades each week, around 3-4 per week on average. My signals are 5-15 min expiry, mean reversion on ranging markets.
    That's good. I also prefer taking fewer trades but focus on quality.