BinaryOptions.net Forums General

OptionRobot application and BDSWISS broker

Rabbit0Rabbit0 Posts: 3
Hi,

I would like to check if anyone has been using either:

Option Robot (optionrobot.com)

and/or

BDSwiss (bdswiss.com)

Particularly I am interested to know regarding Deposits and Withdrawals when it comes to your own hard earned money. When you did a deposit on Option Robot website, did you for sure get funds available (deposited) to your balance? Where you for sure able to use them for either manual or auto trading? Was your account OK after you processed deposit? Similar question goes to BDSwiss broker.

Similar question to withdrawals: when you wanted to withdraw earnings from your Option Robot available balance and/or BDSwiss available balance, did you get funds successfully withdrawn to your wanted destination? Was your account OK after you processed withdrawal?

If anyone has experiences with those two websites then I would appreciate your reply please. I just want to protect myself so I wouldn't get scammed where withdrawal would never arrive or, in worst case, my account suddenly suspiciously blocked after depositing my own money there.

Thanks!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Robots are scams and these are working for/with the brokers which means there is no interest in making YOU money.
    The robot providers get money when you lose which means they have to do everything to make sure you do lose and
    I assure you, they don't have a holy grail robot that's gonna make you money just like that. Do yourself a favor and never
    use a robot/autotrader. Either learn to trade or just don't get involved in this business. I know it's harsh but it's the truth.
  • Rabbit0Rabbit0 Posts: 3
    Okane said:

which means there is no interest in making YOU money.

I disagree because if I won't get the money that way, then I won't get earnings anywhere at all. Its close to impossible to get a longterm job in some company in our country. Even if ''you'' get it, after years of sending job applications and unsuccessful reviews, ''you'' get it either for very short term time or get fired after a month, even if ''you'' looked for a job for years. So of course robot providers have interest in making ME money, I have insurances to pay too and have also bills to pay just like everyone else.
    edited June 2017
    Rabbit0 said:

Okane said:

which means there is no interest in making YOU money.

I disagree because if I won't get the money that way, then I won't get earnings anywhere at all. Its close to impossible to get a longterm job in some company in our country. Even if ''you'' get it, after years of sending job applications and unsuccessful reviews, ''you'' get it either for very short term time or get fired after a month, even if ''you'' looked for a job for years. So of course robot providers have interest in making ME money, I have insurances to pay too and have also bills to pay just like everyone else.
    LOL what the hell are you talking about? You have insurance and bills to pay so that means the robots are gonna make you money?
    Nope, robots are scams, there is no proof that they work and they are all created by scammers. You can disagree all you want but the fact is
    still there: robots make money for the broker this is why the broker allows them to operate and integrate the platform with the robot LOL.
    So if you want to disagree make an argument - now you are just making a fool out of yourself.
    By the way did I mention I disagree because I have bills? HAHA
  • Rabbit0Rabbit0 Posts: 3
    Your thinking is wrong. Why would robot provider scam someone with no income? Makes no sense.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Dear all,

If we may add some of our own experience to this discussion (since engineering Robots is 50% of what we do for years now).

We have a range of data and stats to prove that Robots do work over time, just that they need to be engineered by financial engineers and statisticians, not affiliate marketers turned traders. Whether its Dive or Sake Turbo, both robots that caused the Binary.com incident (not once but twice now where this broker had to switch off their API at key hours to avoid further losses on their balance sheet) in 2016 and 2017, or Peak, which continues to outperform the markets, Robots can trade as well as humans. All of these are in Signal Hive. There may be others outside of the Hive that work, feel free to send them to us for a rigorous 14 year-back and 3 month forward test; we are happy to share the results.

The problem in Binary Options is false and misleading knowledge and that most affiliate products used by bucketshop brokers are sold as working robots or working auto-traders, so this gives real robots a bad rep.

Please don't forget a fact; 80% of the FX non-retail market is simple to highly complex non-linear algorithms that speculate trade, program trade and arb-trade 24/7. These are of course robots created by the quant.desks at major investment banks like Goldman/JP, but they are still robots.

For some reason there seems to be some ignorance on both sides of this discussion; evidence for Robots working in BO is ample, its simply wrong to ignore the hard facts and assume that all Robots are mentally disabled such as "Binary Option Robot"; a known industry scam.

Robots do work, certainly the ones we work with. If you're going to look for the wrong type, of course you will get scammed hard.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• Rabbit00Rabbit00 Posts: 2

Robots do work, certainly the ones we work with.

Thanks for your reply. Obviously I read entire message you made and not just quoted part. There are two considerations needed:

are we talking about accuracy of signals so the signals would for sure produce wins (profit) and not losses?

or

are we talking about scam/not scam? So when deposit is made, using own hard earned money, the account isn't magically gone or remains but balance doesn't get funded or whichever other excuse could happen for a scam (e.g. provider lies that money hasn't arrive while it is clearly visible it did, unexplained suspension of account, permanent stop of communication with provider, etc). Or scam from withdrawal aspect: money never arrives to destination card/bank account, provider searches for excuse that they cannot use reference id (also known as ''memo reference message'') for withdrawal processing which is the reason why funds weren't identified by the bank since payments to all prepaid cards owned by everyone are coming to the same bank account and need to be identified by reference id, or whatever other excuse provider could do to prevent me getting withdrawal earnings.

So what were you talking about? Accuracy or scam/not scam?

Although I was mainly speaking about scam/not scam, I will also add this: You suggested Signal Hive and I know its NOT a scam but according to my research, accuracy of signals is terrible. Surely you can send me your results as you offered.

Do you know any other good robot? I am currently doing hard work researching OptionRobot available on optionrobot.com but I am particularly worried about this broker BDSwiss. My optionrobot.com account got automatically connected with BDSwiss broker and I don't know how much trustworthy BDSwiss is.

"We have a range of data and stats to prove that Robots do work over time, just that they need to be engineered by financial engineers and statisticians, not affiliate marketers turned traders."
    Exactly my point, and none of these robots people normally promote (except yours) are real. They are all scams, I have reviewed so many and
    it's the same nonsense all over and no one is monitoring those robots + they work directly with the broker meaning there is a conflict of interest.
    Usually they also work with shady brokers. These are nothing but scams, the purpose is to get a deposit with the broker and that's it.
    By the way, OptionRobot comes from a whitelabel robot site, it's similar to many other robots under different names lol...
    Rabbit00 said:

Robots do work, certainly the ones we work with.

Do you know any other good robot? I am currently doing hard work researching OptionRobot available on optionrobot.com but I am particularly worried about this broker BDSwiss. My optionrobot.com account got automatically connected with BDSwiss broker and I don't know how much trustworthy BDSwiss is.

OptionRobot is a whitelabel autotrader, these people buy/lease that from a website that rents/sells it to affiliates. So they take that and give it a name they like and connect it to brokers they wish to promote. In some cases, the broker itself could be behind the robot. In any case, they normally also have a deal where they make money when you lose - they get a share also they already get your deposit which means there is no reason to make you win because that would mean both the robot provider and the broker are going to lose money. This is when account managers usually push the client to make bigger deposits and we have all heard what happens soon after. You will not find one person who has actually made any money from such robots.
    For example, BinaryOptionRobot, Option Robot and Blackbox Robot are all the same garbage.
    The only difference is their names and websites but the robot comes from a whitelabel robot store.

With BSB is different, of course it's in their interest that their autotrader works or people won't join their service. That's a different story.
    Also, as BSB already mentioned, they need to tweak and work on it constantly. If anything goes wrong you would also know who to contact.
    But when anything goes wrong with those other robots you normally see (affiliate robots) they will tell you on their website that the only
    people you can contact is the broker they assigned you. Which in turn will only tell you "I have no idea about the robot, deposit more money and I will trade for you" lol. Good luck
  • Rabbit00Rabbit00 Posts: 2
    On a demo of OptionRobot, the signals seem pretty much, in average, accurate. Not every trade is a win but is there anywhere else 100% success of wins? Surely nowhere. On a demo the profit quickly starts to rise. You can try yourself if you haven't. Are you saying the quality of trades on OptionRobot on demo platform are not the same as on real platform with real own money deposited?
    Rabbit00 said:

On a demo of OptionRobot, the signals seem pretty much, in average, accurate. Not every trade is a win but is there anywhere else 100% success of wins? Surely nowhere. On a demo the profit quickly starts to rise. You can try yourself if you haven't. Are you saying the quality of trades on OptionRobot on demo platform are not the same as on real platform with real own money deposited?

You are not even answering what I wrote. I know you are here to promote that robot.
    I give you the same stupid answer you gave me before: Option Robot is bad because I have bills. lol
    For anyone who is still not clear that this guy is just here to promote this garbage and that these robots are scams, here is a video review by someone else on YouTube, he gets 57% win rate but read the comment section below that video from others who tried it and got scammed. Also notice which broker
    this guy got assigned (Cherry Trade) lol, google this broker see how much dirt you get on it for scamming people.
    Option Robot Review 57% Winrate
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Okane said:

With BSB is different, of course it's in their interest that their autotrader works or people won't join their service. That's a different story.
    Also, as BSB already mentioned, they need to tweak and work on it constantly. If anything goes wrong you would also know who to contact.
    But when anything goes wrong with those other robots you normally see (affiliate robots) they will tell you on their website that the only
    people you can contact is the broker they assigned you. Which in turn will only tell you "I have no idea about the robot, deposit more money and I will trade for you" lol. Good luck

Thanks for clarifying.
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.