BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Signals

palanpalan Posts: 12
edited December 2016 in General
Hi everyone. I found a new binary options signals that gives the service for free. No need to open account with broker, no need to deposit money. They even will not ask for your phone or credit card. So it is 100% free
I know that I cannot post it here, but I couldn't find admin to talk with him.
If you are interested - write me.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    palan said:

Hi everyone. I found a new binary options signals that gives the service for free. No need to open account with broker, no need to deposit money. They even will not ask for your phone or credit card. So it is 100% free
    I know that I cannot post it here, but I couldn't find admin to talk with him.
    If you are interested - write me.

How long have you been trading with them? How does the service work?
    If they are not charging, how do they make money?
  • palanpalan Posts: 12
    edited December 2016
    The service is new, so they don't have a lot of statistics.
    They send signals in the web-chat form in the site. You register with your e-mail, get a password to the account, log in to the website and open a chat room. The signals are sent there.

I think that they offer it for free because they are new and it is very difficult to get customers in a scam world of binary options.

For now it is free, so why not to test it on any demo account? =)
    Ok. I will leave the link. If moderators don't like it - delete.
    free binary options signals
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    palan said:

The service is new, so they don't have a lot of statistics.
    They send signals in the web-chat form in the site. You register with your e-mail, get a password to the account, log in to the website and open a chat room. The signals are sent there.

I think that they offer it for free because they are new and it is very difficult to get customers in a scam world of binary options.

For now it is free, so why not to test it on any demo account? =)

That's understandable.
    Well, starting free is a good choice.
    Feel free to share some more info later on. How you like it and maybe a couple pics or so.
    edited December 2016
    Ok. Thanks.
    I've tried to post such messages on other forums like binaryiptionsedge and binary trading forum.
    Of course, I've tried to publish it without links first.... People wanted to know about the service and started to write me in private...
    After few hours my posts were deleted and account was blocked.
    I think other forums are working as affiliates on brokers and actually they are scam. They don't want people to win.

Thank you for helping people getting free service!
    edited December 2016
    For now they are still working in testing. Everyone can get it free.

They have 3 trading sessions: American, European and Commodities.
    European 09:00 GMT/UTC - 12:00 GMT/UTC
    American 14:00 GMT/UTC - 17:00 GMT/UTC
    And commodities goes during American and European.

During sessions they send up to 6 signals. But the exact number of signals differs from day to day due to market conditions.

The signals are sent in a web chat room on the website. You will need to register and login to the website first.
    The registration is simple. Name/ Surname/ Username and E-mail. After that you will get a verification link on your e-mail and set up a new password. Easy. As I said no credit cards, no phone numbers and etc.

After you login to the website - you'll see links to the trading chat rooms.

That's all.
    edited January 2017
    Hi to all members!
    After a long time Options Signals Opened again.

They were closed due to servers overload and now they have updated the system and started to work again!

Some additions!
    Now you don't need to register on the website to get the signals.
    So the service is 100% free and anonymous.
    You simply open the page and get the signals, without any registrations, verification, opening account with broker, depositing and etc.
    Today evening I got 3 of 4 trades with the signals!!!
    Some updates.
    Now there is a great stats interface. You can check the ITM ratio for needed period or asset. So you can choose what signals to ignore or what to trade with. New graphs were added.

Some words about ITM.
    The service is not working for win rate performance.
    Why? If they do - they will send signals in highs or lowers and the customers will not get the price, cause it was passed.
    If you worked with other services you might noticed that as usual all signals are in past. When the signal was sent the price already changed.

That service works in other way.
    After the signal was sent you can get much better price during next 2-4 min and win, where the signal was lost.
    To understand what I'm talking about simply check the signals.
    Put all data on any charts and check it.
    For that purpose the service publish all information including the time the signal was sent. Just few other services do the same. Commonly the signals service do not publish that time, so customers couldn't check the stats.
  • EntropyEntropy Posts: 3
    Test next week signals!
    Did you test it? Is it free? is it good?

By the way they just launched a telegram group. For now it is free too. No obligations, no opening any accounts, no depositing and so on. as Always.
    Hi to everyone!
    They have updated the system! Now they send signals every 15 minutes 24 hours per day!
    All signals are still free to use without any deposits or opening any account and that is amazing!

The only thing - they send signals using the robot system, so if the robot doesn't fits the market conditions you can get up to 4-5 losses in a row. I didn't saw more.
    If the robot fits current market conditions there will be just wons.
    Yesterday during the day they sent 47 won signals of 58 total! And that was great! After that market changed and signals became 50/50.
    So you can just enter the website and wait for the signals become just wons.

Their trader looks for settings during working day so if there are many losses he do something and then comes just wons!
    During night in Europe the signals depends on market conditions.

The other great addition.
    They started to publish more stuff about the signals.
    When the signal comes - you can see current price and strike price.
    After the signal expiry you can see the status of the signal, was the price reached (as I saw it was reached in 80% times), what ws the best price and status for trading from best price(in other words was it possible to win)

Trade smart! Use average down and wait for better moment!
    Good luck!
  • jamesthomesjamesthomes Posts: 8
    Hi everyone.I Thanks for giving such informative reply for question.Few essential points I would like to mention below:
    To benefit in exchanging, you should make perceive the business sectors. To perceive the business sectors, you should first know and perceive yourself. The initial step of increasing mindfulness is guaranteeing that your hazard resilience and capital allotment to Forex and exchanging are not unnecessary or lacking. This implies you should deliberately contemplate and dissect your own particular monetary objectives in connecting with Forex exchanging.

Arrange your objectives

When you comprehend what you need from exchanging, you should methodically characterize a time period and a working arrangement for your exchanging vocation. What constitutes disappointment, what might be characterized as achievement? What is the time span for the experimentation procedure that will definitely be a critical piece of your learning? What amount of time would you be able to give to exchanging? Do you go for budgetary freedom, or only expect to create additional pay? These and comparable inquiries must be replied before you can pick up the unmistakable vision fundamental for a diligent and patient way to deal with exchanging. Additionally, having clear objectives will make it less demanding to surrender the attempt altogether in the event that that the dangers/return investigation blocks a gainful result.
    Hi to all!
    The service launched second absolutely free signals service and sends up to 200 signals per day!
    200 free signals per day without any registration or deposit - simply open the website and wait! No need to refresh the page. The signals will come automatically!

The signals are send by robot system.
    Statistically 80% of losses are sent during risky news or regular events. Simply ignore trading that time!

the link to the service: best binary options signals