BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

very new to all this

I am very new with no experience in trading at all and want to know if there is it possible to make an adequate living out of doing binary trading as you're "job"? I understand its not easy and you have to work at it and study etc but I was wanting to know if it is possible for someone totally new into it who is eager to learn the ropes and work at it if they could eventually make a living through it.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    TonerMan2 said:

I am very new with no experience in trading at all and want to know if there is it possible to make an adequate living out of doing binary trading as you're "job"? I understand its not easy and you have to work at it and study etc but I was wanting to know if it is possible for someone totally new into it who is eager to learn the ropes and work at it if they could eventually make a living through it.

Binary trading can be good for extra income but I would not rely 100% on trading. You must understand that you are NOT always going to win which means you need to have a second income to cover those bad days/weeks and months.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    take my advice, don't quit your job until you prove to yourself you can make money. I don't mean one trade either. It takes time to be a full time trader but it can be done, best to treat it like a hobby at first, learn all you can, if you still like it and want to keep at it you can build up your account to the point that quitting is feasible.
    Gaddys said:

Hello! I'm also new here, but I have experience trading in demo accounts.

Hey welcome! What strategy are you using?
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    I trade on my spare money, which I used to spend on coffee and entertainment. The thing is I still enjoy what I do, but sometimes it gives me something in return and that's so great really!
  • RestrictoRestricto Posts: 11
    Trading on free money is the correct choice, because that way you don't risk harming your budget.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    I don't think one should rely on big profit from trading options, one should continue working at their main job and in their free time study options.
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    Boss said:

I don't think one should rely on big profit from trading options, one should continue working at their main job and in their free time study options.

Very smart.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    For a newbie BO is only an additional source of income, but with a little more experience, you'll understand if this could be your main source of income.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Hello Toner,

We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. You get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

bkueskybinary.com
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    At first it might be kind of hard, try to be careful and alert, it's important to have your facts straight, right now a lot of info on the web and there's a lot on youtube, etc. Don't immediately jump into binary options, go into it gradually, carefully, after studying about it, and then everything will happen as it should.
    So TonerMan, how is it going? Are you learning anything yet?
  • SaadiSaadi Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Hi, @Okane I'm totally new in this field, don't know much about a binary option, Can you please suggest me how I proceed?
    Saadi said:

Hi, @Okane I'm totally new in this field, don't know much about a binary option, Can you please suggest me how I proceed?

Hey welcome. Here you go:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/new-to-trading-5-important-steps-before-you-get-started/
  • NaishSinghNaishSingh Posts: 2
    Can someone help me?

Why is it that, the percentage profit is higher on a position such as a PUT option, when that position is going to cause a loss, whereas the percentage profit is lower on the CALL option, when that position is going to give you profit?

*Digital Assets
  • NaishSinghNaishSingh Posts: 2
    This is what I mean, PUT is going to make me money, but a CALL will not, yet the percentage profit is higher on CALL
    they both make money, the put makes less because price is below the strike price and so already in the money. the call makes more because it is not in the money and a little riskier.
  • shwetankshwetank Posts: 1
    At first it might be kind of hard, try to be careful and alert, it's important to have your facts straight, right now a lot of info on the web and there's a lot on youtube, etc. Don't immediately jump into binary options, go into it gradually, carefully, after studying about it, and then everything will happen as it should.
  • mrTradermrTrader Posts: 5
    It is possible to earn more money but before you must work hard and get more knowledge about analytics and strategies. You should understand why and when the market behaves. It could take months - just do it and you will the the progress. Good luck!
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    I still think that newbies shouldn't count on stable income out of binary options.
    Jigler said:

I still think that newbies shouldn't count on stable income out of binary options.

newbies shouldn't count on any income from binary... it's just too hard to succeed when you try to force water out of the rock, so to speak.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    The only thing I can tell you is that it won't be easy for someone new to trading. Be ready that you'll need a lot of time.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    Apart form time, you also need a lot of patience, since moct part pf newcomers start with loosing their money. But the main thing is not to give up and to carry on moving to reach your target.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    As a new trader, I want to advise you that it is not a market where you can afford experiments with live money without market knowledge. You need to learn about it deeply and then practice it on the demo account. After gaing confidence, enter the market with an impact. Thanks!
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    Binary Options trading is a hardest job to do. If you are a willing risk-taker and challenge-acceptor tgen you can take it as a job otherwise it is not a suitable place for you. Always enter the market with your own money. Thank you so much!
    Upto 85% of newbies loses their money and quit. Other loses at the start but they didn't quit and try to recover it and making the effort for this. These are the traders who trade well in the future and earn the profit. If you lose than never quit and neither be hyper if you do so you can't recover your money.
    Every experienced trader have passed through the situation which you are at. In the beginning, all of us have questions in mind and I think these kinds of platforms are best place for the beginners to find their answers. I am sure you will be a good learner and get success in your life via trading.