BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Broker Official - Are they trying to con me?

saagarksaagark Posts: 3
I started using Broker Official around Jan 2017.

I was working with Dan Stevens and he taught me a very good strategy that kept me winning. Now my account is double my deposits within 8 months. Dan left them under the pretence that he was going to start the new branch in Switzerland. His email now bounces. I have a feeling he was dismissed as he was the first genuine broker I have ever come across and probably losing them money.

Recently, I asked for a withdrawal, they could not do it for me because I have an outstanding loan of $3,000.

Now the strange thing is, since I asked for the withdrawal, they seem to be trying to block me entering the site. When I go to their home page I get:

"Access to www.brokerofficial.com was denied

You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403
"

I used a VPN to connect and managed to get to their homepage. Without the VPN I am able to log into my account by going to: https://www.brokerofficial.com/trade.php

The next strange thing is that my entry price and current market price don't match. They seem to manipulate my entry price against the direction of the trade I place so I almost definitely lose unless the price of the asset changes drastically.

My new broker, Mark Sopov, is refusing to explain to me what is happening by giving me the silent treatment on Skype. All he is interested in is more deposits unlike Dan Stevens.

I would be very grateful to hear from anyone.

Yours,

Saagar K

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited August 2017
    "Are they conning me?" YES YES.
    "Dan Steves taught me..." No No No. Your broker doesn't work with you, there is a conflict of interest and you should never ever listen
    to your account manager. In fact, that's not even his name. By the way, there are nowadays brokers with no account managers at all who are well regulated and don't bullshit you. Don't sign up with bad brokers who are only planning on cheating you.

• saagarksaagark Posts: 3
    Okane said:

"Dan Steves taught me..." No No No. Your broker doesn't work with you, there is a conflict of interest and you should never ever listen
    to your account manager. In fact, that's not even his name. By the way, there are nowadays brokers with no account managers at all who are well regulated and don't bullshit you. Don't sign up with bad brokers who are only planning on cheating you.

Thanks for your insights. I'm looking for a new broker, any recommendations?

Should I repay the loan of $3,000 to try see if I can withdraw my $15,000? Or should I just try and file a charge back?
  • saagarksaagark Posts: 3
    How can I make this information public so others can benefit from my story?
    Well, write on as many places as possible, here you already did so post in different forums like FX peace army, Ripoffreport.com, communitraders and Binaryoptionsedge.
    Loan? You mean a bonus? That's a trap.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    saagark said:

Okane said:

Should I repay the loan of $3,000 to try see if I can withdraw my $15,000? Or should I just try and file a charge back?
    Saagark....i think the 3000$ is a bonus, so you might have signed a bonus agreement and sent back to the broker ?
    If you read their terms of bonus agreements, you will find out if you are able to withdraw the 12000, and then close the account, OR if you have to reach an amount of the (bonus+your deposit) x 20/30 before you can withdraw anything.
    I would try to ask them to take back their "loan" from your account, AND DONT PAY THEM MORE MONEY to get your 15K...at least the 12K are yours !
    Good luck
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Olebobo said:

saagark said:

Okane said:

Saagark....i think the 3000$ is a bonus, so you might have signed a bonus agreement and sent back to the broker ?
    If you read their terms of bonus agreements, you will find out if you are able to withdraw the 12000, and then close the account, OR if you have to reach an amount of the (bonus+your deposit) x 20/30 before you can withdraw anything.
    I would try to ask them to take back their "loan" from your account, AND DONT PAY THEM MORE MONEY to get your 15K...at least the 12K are yours !
    Good luck
    And if your account manager will not do it, then contact the withdrawal department directly...normally an AM are NOT able to approve a bonus drawback, but the withdrawal dep. is !
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Yeah, as a rule, bonuses are controversial. You need to carefully read their terms before agreeing. Although if you trade well and the bonus conditions are fine, then maybe you can agree to them.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    bonuses are ok, its the terms that suck. If they give you a bonus before you start trading that is bad, if they give you one after you have been trading a while that is different.. I mean if they give it to you as a reward not as an incentive, based on your trading history. Not a tool to lock your deposit and prevent withdrawals.