BinaryOptions.net Forums General

2 questions

quanghieuciquanghieuci Posts: 1
Hiya guys. I've had an offer off someone to join a group who use the 24option platform and sends you signals on WhatsApp. The minimum deposit is £340 and the signals are free for 14 days. £70 per month after. As you can tell I'm pretty new to this, but have a keen interest in making a decent 2nd income. I'm a bit unsure whether to invest or not. Could any of you lovely people offer any advice as if I'm making a big mistake or if it's a risk worth taking?

and 2:
I'm new to binary option trading. I've lost $60 in the past 2 weeks which is all of my deposits. I was up and then the charts changed last minute on a large bet sadly lol. Anyways I'm writing in regards to the signals/ robots. I'm clueless to what they do or how they really help. I want to invest in one if they actually help. I'm starting my own company at 22 years old and every dollar counts! If you have any feed back it would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

Comments

• flow_wowflow_wow Posts: 2
    Hi! Binary Options is not so easy in general, and only experienced person can use signals properly. You have to learn more about BO first and do not waste your money on smth you dont' understand actually like siglals or "profitable" strategies! You can only trade with money you are ready to loose, I guess you have some for entertanment, or like that. By the time you will get your own trading strategy. Go on and good luck
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited August 2017
    stop spamming the forum:
    You already created the exact same post under another account which now makes me believe
    you are here to promote your signal service. You can discuss under the previous account, I am banning this one and consider
    this a warning.
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/21873#Comment_21873
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    Another Nigerian, soon this forum will only be spam posts by Nigerians. Very sad, too much to watch how bad of a job the moderators do here. Almost as bad as their trading abilities. I will make sure to delete visiting this site forum anymore, it simply just SUCKS too much.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited August 2017

Another Nigerian, soon this forum will only be spam posts by Nigerians. Very sad, too much to watch how bad of a job the moderators do here. Almost as bad as their trading abilities. I will make sure to delete visiting this site forum anymore, it simply just SUCKS too much.

Remember that you are "under cover" (you think we don't know you are lotzofcrap) so keep it down so you don't blow your cover.
    PS, nagging under new accounts won't get you your job back.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    You shouldn't trust free signals. For the most part, they will result in losses.