BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Trading and 50% money back

Hello, does someone know a trading platform where you get 50% money back if you lose? Or something like this.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    haypk said:

Hello, does someone know a trading platform where you get 50% money back if you lose? Or something like this.

Some SpotOption based brokers do offer, I think up to even 60% back but that also means you will get much less payout
    so I am not sure if it's worth it in the long run.
  • haypkhaypk Posts: 2
    Can you plase give any links to brokers that offer 50-60% money back if i lose? I cant find by myself, thanks
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    YOu can use this link to find reviews of different brokers. Like Okane said, look for spotoption based brokers because they have the option builder. I forget what the rates are but I think yo can choose to get up to maybe 40% back? I'm not sure. The thing is, money back is an illusion. YOu get money back, but your rewards are less too. If you want to control risk just use a smaller position.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    I've never heard about such thing before. Is it even possible? And what's in it for a broker?
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    What is that? I've never seen it before bit I think it's cool.
  • vklopp5vklopp5 Posts: 4
    No way, you won't find a single broker which such guarantee. You have to file for charge back if you've lost your investment . For those just looking to invest their money with binary options brokers, Avoid unregulated brokers or even binary options generally as its based on uncertainties and irregularities
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    vklopp5 said:

No way, you won't find a single broker which such guarantee. You have to file for charge back if you've lost your investment . For those just looking to invest their money with binary options brokers, Avoid unregulated brokers or even binary options generally as its based on uncertainties and irregularities

Stop spamming about chargeback. We get it already. Next comment about chargeback BS is a ban.