BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Binary options scam by Royal market online

WisdomWisdom Posts: 6
Hi guys,
I am new to this forum. I had a bad experience to trade with a binary options company called "Royal market online". After my first trade with this company, I requested to withdraw the money fr my account and they did not allow me to do that. Then, I made complaint to the support team but the email was routed back to my adviser. I suspect this is scam broker. Did anyone has such experience with this company before?

Cheers,
Howard

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Wisdom said:

Hi guys,
    I am new to this forum. I had a bad experience to trade with a binary options company called "Royal market online". After my first trade with this company, I requested to withdraw the money fr my account and they did not allow me to do that. Then, I made complaint to the support team but the email was routed back to my adviser. I suspect this is scam broker. Did anyone has such experience with this company before?

Cheers,
    Howard

Unregulated brokers are 99% of the type scams. Their only purpose is to get your money and you can't withdraw.
  • WisdomWisdom Posts: 6
    Totally agreed with you. What I need to do is just speak out against them and avoid the next victim being scammed by this company!!! Is there any channel to voice out to the public in more effective way?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    This is about the best way there is, and in other forums, and possible complain to whatever regulator you have available, or to all of them... just to let them know ...
    Good idea, thanks for your comment.
  • hugmeehugmee Posts: 1
    These guys are simple con men and women , you invest but you will never see the money again , today when speaking to the broker I requested a withdrawal, they laughed said good luck with that , the money is never refunded , it’s a boiler room scam , they ask for your ID but they will use it to clone your ID
    Never invest it’s a full scale very clever con
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    It can. If you are in the UK go to the FSA here... http://www.fsa.gov.uk/doing/contact