BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Hello all from the Netherlands

iPatrickiPatrick Posts: 2
Hi all,

Patrick here from the Netherlands. To cut a long story short, I am totally new to Forex Binary Options and I would love to learn the ins and out of it. It doesn't matter if it is a steep learning curve, it probably is but that doesn't keep me from diving into it.

I've had an interest in learning how to trade which goes back 2 years probably when I met this seasoned trader through a Skype room, somehow I always got the feeling he doesn't want to have students under his wing and always pointing out the risks and all that.

Today I found this forum, by accident really as I was just doing a random search on Google but happy to be here.

Like I said, I'm a total newbie to it all, so perhaps some of you can point me in the right direction for learning basic terminology and stuff, I would highly appreciate that.

Hope to get to know other members in here and share experiences.

Have the best day ever,

kindest,

Patrick.
Perhaps God would want us to become
acquainted with many people in the course
of our life, so when you meet the right ones,
we can appreciate and be grateful for them.

Comments

• Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    1st welcome!!!!

I saw you found the intro to binary Options videos hoped they helped a little, if you have any other questions we do have live chat available also and I can help you out with any questions you might have. Im working on a few more intro vids this week also.

http://www.binaryoptions.net/chat/
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com