BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Is there ANY scam-free broker available to US traders?

gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
I am reading mixed reviews on almost all brokers accross the board, are there ANY brokers that someone can reccomend using as a US trader, that 1. do not manipulate prices, 2. do not glitch, and 3. do not withhold withdraws wrongly? Also, how is stockpair doing?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    All of them play games so you will have to deal with it. The main thing you want is the broker will pay you. Markets World even with their games pays quickly and with out having to ask or get called by a broker who wants you to not withdraw any funds but even add more! haha its an odd business i must say.. Do understand your wins are their losses as far as they are concerned they WANT you to LOSE MONEY! In the end what matters most is the broker pays when they are on the wrong end of the stick and they don't give you any issues. Places like banc de binary traderxp and all these undercapitalized websites with poor management and just the scum of the earth working for them you need only stay away from.. You research on your own different forums you will see who the brokers you can trust on average and then just use common sense from there.. I will have a video up here soon that explains "HOW TO AVOID THE PITFALLS OF BINARY OPTIONS TRADING."
  • gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
    edited October 2014
    ok, that helps lotzofbotz, I was very confused on why so many people (including yourself lol ) complained about marketsworld, yet seem to still use it, I guess if they pay that's what's most important, I read on the Isle of Man GSC that they claim they have never had any complaints about clients withdrawing funds from their approved platforms (check to see if this is still true if you're reading this later) I plan on trading nothing under 5 minutes, 5 minutes, to an hour, do you think I will be safe on marketsworld using longer expiries?
    edited October 2014
    Yes I do. I know for a fact Markets World outside of the blocking of trades has the best reputation in the industry thus far. There are good brokers that are fair as well such as Stockpair to name one but its more difficult for us in the U.S. due to the draconic system which our government is trying to manipulate the flow of money keeping all the funds in the U.S. blocking overseas competition which ironically all they really have done is support SCAM brokers and corrupt activities by not allowing trading and regulation in binary options which will not go away and is being supported by other countries. The sad thing is the CFTC/NFA is directly responsible for the proliferation of the SCAM brokers and activities. Its a mirror image of corrupt policies that allow for example lobbyists to dictate polices which are and will paid for by corporate interests like the NYSE/CFTC who what? Profit from no competition from overseas and increases the fees in the segmented pool of which they operate. Take Nadex for example the spreads there would be even less if open competition was made available. We live in a pathetic society now where apathy reigns supreme with no one standing up to these obvious corrupt policies that hurt everybody.. A system like that is where you start to get nutters coming out blowing stuff up because of the inability to support a balance of fairness. In short self destructive systems in time self destruct...
    So what do you think of stockpair vs marketsworld, have you ever used them? I can still use them because I made an (unfunded) account prior to their cySEC regulation, thus they consider me an "existing" client and will still allow me to trade as a US trader
    edited October 2014
    Like MW they have a good reputation overall. It is a good idea to have multiple brokers. I have over 7 different trading accounts, diversity is a wise policy imo... "Never keep all your eggs in one basket... "
  • JulianDJulianD Posts: 3
    So does anyone have experience with a good US broker?? I opened an account with cedarfinance and found them completely useless, unknowledgeable, and really just a bunch of idiots as they just want you to deposit more and i told them help me first, when i see some gains, ill deposit more! The lady "Andrea" was really rude to me on the second call after being overly nice and trying to sound like phone sex on the first call. Ive made 3 trades there and just want to withdraw the rest but they wont let me!

I have read some bad comments on stockpair and marketsworld that people cant withdraw also, and wondering if anyone has experience with optionsclick or optionfx , they are two different platform providers but everyone on other forums says they are trusted good sites. Does anyone have any experience with them? What platform is better?
    edited October 2014
    No they are two unknown brokers you seem to be trying to push? Markets World and Stockpair are two brokers that never have had withdrawal issues as they are both well capitalized and professionally run. I am trader I am not here to be fans of brokers all they need to do is provide a good platform STFU and PAY ME!
    Yes you can and within 2-3 days but larger sums you will likely need to do bank transfers in some cases and that often will be over a week for each but Markets World even with all their games they try to play sometimes is the BEST of all the binary options brokers. I would say StockPair is #2 and CLMFOREX #3...
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I can vouch for StockPair. Its system is a bit unique relative to other brokers in that instead of expiry at a specific point on the clock (e.g., 10:30, 10:45, etc.), it's from the specific point from which you took your trade. But the one thing I didn't like about StockPair is that the payouts on the lower expiries (the one's I trade) are quite poor. If anybody out there likes multi-hour/daily binary bets, it would be a good option.

Markets World had very good payouts for a while then went into the variable payout system, which I personally don't like. And I had a huge issue with where I was getting into trades with them. Even when I pulled the trigger where I wanted to, it would process and process and I'd regularly get in at a price 1+ pips from where I wanted (in the wrong direction). And that's not okay when these short-term trades are decided by the smallest of margins.

Withdrawals at Markets World are great, though. Sometimes they'd process the same day and be back to me the next. Two days was the norm. Nonetheless, I no longer use that broker because of the trade filling shenanigans that cost me several winning trades. Haven't used them in, I want to say, close to two years.

Right now, however, I'm using Boss Capital. I've had good success with them. I haven't traded in quite a while due to a congested schedule, but when I have some free time in late-December and early-January I plan on returning to them.
    edited November 2014

Both to me are good, but I love stockpair the most for many reasons. better platform and they have USA stocks. I trade now only Google. My big issues now, I came across of something that may triple my account in a month and I plan to start with $5000. When I do my math to live it only for 4 months, that would give me over $400000. Do you believe that I can withdraw that much at marketsworld?

I'd never recommend keeping that much money in your account. Withdraw daily if you need to. I don't even like keeping a few hundred dollars idle in an account. For bigger withdrawals, you'd have to go with a bank transfer as lotzofbotz pointed out.

And just be careful setting monetary targets. Some just starting out believe they've found a way to unlock the innerworkings of the markets that'll result in huge amounts of profits (like hundreds of thousands, millions, etc.) with an indicator/system/signal system/Internet robot, when in reality it's almost always not the case. Trading is difficult, so be careful with your trading and money in the early going. And be sure not to put any money into an account that'll result in a good deal of stress if you were to lose it.
    edited November 2014
    Ironically it is us that will profess "SAFETY" that likely take the most of the profits from forex/options/stocks it makes no difference the reason I am online all the time is because I am getting "PAID" and yes as a trader you can make more in a week or month then most make in a year working even a well paying job but it takes time/talent and absolute dedication. Its not a hobby a hobbyist will get hobbyists results. As an alternative career I could see my self running a brothel with my purple hat with feather and a big ole Cadillac Deville oh don't forget the walking stick! Oh yeah baby, unfortunately my GF does not agree & says I must keep my day job :( <-- Me / Her --> :) ... I think I would make a fabulous Pimp btw...
    hey has anyone used magnumoptions.com ? there's a signal service someone told me about that they say works well, but the option is pay 200 dollars or sign up for a broker, and the only us ones are bosscapital and magnumoptions; I'd like to just use the signals for marketsworld, but I'd rather deposit one of their brokers to maybe get my money back
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    gatsby2016 - I really don't want to burst your bubble, but I speak of experience... Honestly I am very skeptical about your venture - not because of anything you are doing wrong - but my experience is that whoever this signal service is you are referring to that it will be crap. Hopefully you will be able to prove my prediction wrong.

Magnumoptions uses Spotoption as their trading platform - MY OPINION - I do not trust brokers using that. MY EXPERIENCE - I still need to see a broker using Spotoption that is completely honest with their expiry rate on a trade.

Here is an idea to any freaking signal service provider in the Binary Options World - you want to market your service??? - here is an simple stupid idea for your business plan - I give it to you free of charge. And that is exactly that - no BS word of mouth, affiliate marketing, signing up for a broker and/or even paying for the service - I think traders need to say PHUCK THAT!!! WE WANT TO TEST IT AND TEST IT ABSOLUTELY FREE. Put your claims to the test for your potential clients - give a free trial of the service and if you are that good - I'm very sure that even I will then pay you to keep on getting the results.

Any takers? (only hearing the sound of crickets chirping) - I didn't think so.

Sorry gatsby2016 - but it still seems that the best way to trade is to learn how to do it yourself. I believe if any person can't find or make the time to trade (an excuse I hear and read a lot being the reason to find a signal service) then trading is not for you. Find something else that might be more lucrative.
    Raiden, thank you for your honesty; I have been very skeptical about signal providers, however I have been personally talking to some people (that I contacted completely on my own) and they are having some success with certain providers; I haven't tried any yet, but no matter I know there are lots of scams out there either way; I am taking the time/effort to learn the skills of actual trading; I've learned a lot about support/resistance levels, candlestick signs, learning how to draw graphs and spot trend reversals, and (in nadex) I've been learning more about when to take deeper ITM trades and when not to. I just don't feel ready to trade real money yet, and I feel having a signal service would even better help me understand what the charts look like during highly successful trades; I'm also noticing a bunch of signal/education groups arising specifically for nadex, which I never saw 6 months ago; If I do take the risk of trying a signal provider (which I would ONLY do on a demo account before trading with real money) I will keep you guys posted to know of my experience. Again thank you for the honesty, though rather harsh, I don't think there is anything unreasonable about what you said
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I apologize if my comment came over harsh gatsby2016. I truly don't want anyone to fall victim to any scam. It sounds that you realize what to look out for and I only wish you the best of success on this journey. This is going to be a big year Buddy.
    Yep, it's so important to be careful. From various scams out there that don't work -- robots, bunk software, ineffective signal services -- to all the money lost that can come from trading weak unsound strategies, battling emotional trading impulses, and so forth. Trading can produce great results, but it can also be a very, very ruinous undertaking emotionally and financially as well.
  • Chazasaurus2387Chazasaurus2387 Posts: 1
    So guys. I'm new to this and I'm seeing market world as the best broker for binary trades? Can lots of people confirm this please?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Confirmed!
    I second it, "Markets World" is about as good as you get for a U.S. binary options trader. Only wish they had better payouts and more assets to trade. Other then that they never call you or ever once had a withdrawal issue with them. Their segregated bonus never affects your deposited money and is the only kind of bonus I would ever recommend using.
  • ALEX1alex2ALEX1alex2 Posts: 1
    HELLO lotzofbitz writes: "Markets World" is about as good as you get for a U.S. binary options trader.
    W R O N G !!!!!!!!! Markets world, according to chat with rep named TANYA, does NOT accept accounts
    from US citizens residing in that country!!!!!!!!!!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Yes, marketsworld is complying with new UK regulation which says no US traders, and PS... marketsworld is not a great broker, US traders should stick to NADEX.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Brokers are firms that provide the traders with the platform to excahnge foreign currencies. There are many famous brokers in the world. A few of them are Hotforex, XM, IC Markets, Exness (cy) Limited, Global Prime Pty Ltd, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, etc. I hope i am right.