BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Looking for a broker with API

I have my own trading software and am looking for a broker with an API I can write to. I need an open API, not MT4. I know binary.com has one but their customer support is not very good. I know there are a number of brokers that do this but I am having a dog of a time tracking them down.

Does anyone know of any other brokers that offer an API?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    What you will find is most 99% of brokers will not just hand out their api info to just anyone as it could put them at a security risk. So unless your a professional software developer or you can show that your software is secure they will not allow it.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • pga123pga123 Posts: 3
    Thanks for this information, but what I am really after is a list of brokers with APIs. I am a professional software developer, I have written to Gain Capital's API amongst others. What I am looking for is a short list of such brokers. I have contacted a number of them. They all answer that they don't do this. In one case I know for a fact that they have an API, but there is no mention of it on their site and I can't get any response from them.

So if anyone knows the names of a few API brokers, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132
    We have an API that can connect you to many platforms.
    https://signalpush.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200009785-SigConnect-API