BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Is option bot 3.0/PRO a scam or not?

Hi guys, I've been trading for few weeks now just on IQ Option and I was wondering is the Option bot 3.0 or PRO whatever is a scam or real? I've seen many youtubers using it especially Keith Wearing and Im wondering if it's real or they're just making false advertisement of this as they getting paid for this? Is anyone using it or has been using it ?
Thanks!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    zarke29 said:

Hi guys, I've been trading for few weeks now just on IQ Option and I was wondering is the Option bot 3.0 or PRO whatever is a scam or real? I've seen many youtubers using it especially Keith Wearing and Im wondering if it's real or they're just making false advertisement of this as they getting paid for this? Is anyone using it or has been using it ?
    Thanks!

Yes it's just another scam. You really think you can just set a robot and go on a vacation and make money? Forget it.
    These robots are made for brokers to suck clients dry and pay their affiliates.
    No one in their right mind would use a robot. You never see a well-experienced trader using a robot.
    And yes they get paid for it but that's not the worse part, the worse part is they get paid more commissions on your losses.
    Seriously, if there was a working robot we could end world hunger.
  • zarke29zarke29 Posts: 3
    Okane said:

zarke29 said:

Thanks!

Yes it's just another scam. You really think you can just set a robot and go on a vacation and make money? Forget it.
    No one in their right mind would use a robot. You never see a well-experienced trader using a robot.
    And yes they get paid for it but that's not the worse part, the worse part is they get paid more commissions on your losses.
    Thanks for response! Good to know as I was thinking about depositing, but now Ill leave it... I was thinking about switching from IQOption to Ayerx is it worth it ?
    zarke29 said:

Okane said:

zarke29 said:

Thanks!

Thanks for response! Good to know as I was thinking about depositing, but now Ill leave it... I was thinking about switching from IQOption to Ayerx is it worth it ?
    I haven't tried either but I know some of my students use Ayrex and they are happy, they get their money.
    You should try their demo, both have demo accounts and see if you like the expiries, assets etc!
  • zarke29zarke29 Posts: 3
    Ok thank you !
  • dii1988dii1988 Posts: 1
    The graph on optio not pro looks really interesting.. so, it doesnt worth it?
    dii1988 said:

Robots are scams. It makes money for the broker not for you.
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    dii1988 said:

you really should be careful about the kinda system you run into. only a few trusted and legit ones that Work.
    jim_mi said:

dii1988 said:

you really should be careful about the kinda system you run into. only a few trusted and legit ones that Work.
    "only a few trusted and legit ones that Work" Nope. Robots don't make you money.
  • Hello!

Thank you for your interest, anyway after careful consideration, the team concluded that the service was not performing up to our high standards of quality.
    Both Integrity and Respect for our users remain key values of IQ Option, thus the operation of IQ Robots was ceased by January 17th, 2017
    Meanwhile, we kindly advise you to stick with the original IQ Option Trading Platform.
    Plenty of technical instruments for analysis are already available on the platform, and you can easily activate them when trading.

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    garyo said:

"Hello anyone who is serious about making money binary/forex trading or recovering losses should contact me via this forum. i have mind blowing strategies and i am willing to share all that with you and with prove of winnings .........i earn about 8,000 dollars per week trading binary options.

Gary, don't spam, you know better than that. I had to edit your comment. don't do it again...