BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Trading After Hours

I currently work a 9-5. After I research and read more, I would like to venture into this field without giving up my day job. What options are available to someone who wants to trade binary options after the markets have closed. Thanks.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited November 2017
    Miked25 said:

I currently work a 9-5. After I research and read more, I would like to venture into this field without giving up my day job. What options are available to someone who wants to trade binary options after the markets have closed. Thanks.

Markets don't close after "5". When is 5 by the way? GMT? EST?
    You already have a thread about this subject and already got an answer:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3740/hours-you-can-trade#latest

Don't spam the forum. Short memory?
  • Miked25Miked25 Posts: 5
    I appreciate you responding and reminding me of my previous query. I felt the previous response did sufficiently answer my question. You suggested I can trade up to 18 CST. I will not have an opportunity to trade at 18 CST if I get off work at the same time.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Miked25 said:

I appreciate you responding and reminding me of my previous query. I felt the previous response did sufficiently answer my question. You suggested I can trade up to 18 CST. I will not have an opportunity to trade at 18 CST if I get off work at the same time.

Well, you have to adapt your trading to your time. Obviously you can't sit down and trade 2-3 hours a day and do lots of trades.
    Then adapt to taking maybe 1 trade per day and try to do it in the morning before you go to work. Or a trade later after work.
    In the end, it all comes down to you being good enough to read the charts and making the best of the time you got. It's possible to do a trade early morning long or short term. Or a trade later after work. I used to work night shift and it was no problem for me trading 3-4 in the morning after work (GMT+1). Then I stopped working night so I adapted to trading during the day.
  • Miked25Miked25 Posts: 5
    Good suggestion. Thank you.
  • “Binary options” of course take the “binary” part of their name from the structure of these trades, since each has two possible outcomes. Since the explosion of public interest in binary options, however, a number of other types of trades have become available on binary options websites, and we are seeing more crop up all the time.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    You can also try an option of trading some cryptocurrency, which is avaiable 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Some brokers also offer their own trading tools to trade with 24/7.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    You need to trade during the market open hours as it gives high liquidity to take profits and positions with good analysis. It is the best way to trade as most of the trader do so. You can not trade at the weekends as it is the holiday in most of the banks and markets remain close. Thanks!
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    You can take it as a part-time job if you are really interested in it. I do not think it is a wise option to trade on the weekends as the market shows least liquidity during this period. Many brokers do not allow this as well, as I know.
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    If you are newcomer in the forex market than there are maximum chances that sometimes you didn't understand the market. If this happens then stop the trade and start trade after some hours by seeing the market. Because if you can't do so than there is maximum chances that you lose your money.