BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

What company to use?

I am new and about to start. I am in USA now but will be returning to Australia next year so need a company to trade on that works in both countries. Any recommendations. Or being new should I do the course Bluesky Binary and then use their trading plateform. Not sure where to start. Just an at home mum wanting to try something new but don't want to get scammed.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    You won't find that. If you live in the US try Nadex. In Australia however there are ASIC regulated brokers such as
    High Low https://www.binaryoptions.net/highlow
  • fortunefortune Posts: 3
    Where can I find the best payouts? What broker to choose?
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    fortune said:

Where can I find the best payouts? What broker to choose?

With over 10 years of experience in trading, I would personally recommend IQ Options. You find more info in my signature below. I tried many option brokers before, but 99% are not trustworthy (dont want to mention names). Now I trade binary on IQ Option and FX through FxPro.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    You should only trade with a company that is quite popular and has good reviews.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    NADEX, which is I am pretty sure also available in Australia
  • rnannirnanni Posts: 1
    For North America. is there other reliable platforms besides NADEX? Something simpler like IQ Options? (which is not available in the states)
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    No, there is Cantor but I don't like it as much. NADEX has more traders, you just have to get it a chance. I know it is a little confusing but once you figure out what it is you want to trade and focus on that it gets much easier. Like me, I mostly trade end of week expiry. I sometimes close my trades early and could use the mid week expiry but I don't need to. I can close whenever I like and the end of week expiry works well with daily charts, my preferred chart. If you want to trade something shorter I'd stay away from 5 minute because those are really tough, you can use the 20 minutes and open close trades whenever the profits or losses move you. The key for 20 minutes is using their charts and getting them dialed in so you can see them in a good, usable perspective.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    I think that in this case everyone decides for themselvs. Of course you can lean on different advice in terms of choosing a company, but in the end you need to decide for yourself.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    It's really difficult to find a good and reliable broker these days. Before you open a real account, you'd better read the reviews about the broker and communicate with real clients, which will help you understand if this company is worth dealing with.
  • andyyandyy Posts: 4
    Trezo said:

I think that in this case everyone decides for themselvs. Of course you can lean on different advice in terms of choosing a company, but in the end you need to decide for yourself.

you are absolutely right, the best way at the end is to decide yourself which company right for you
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    I won't recommend you a particular company because we all have our own preferences anyway, plus I'm not sure I'm familiar with companies that are available in these countries. But I would like to tell you what you should pay attention to so that you find a normal broker and do not risk your money in vain. First of all, a normal broker must have a demo account so that you can evaluate its quality and understand whether it suits you or not. The number of assets on a demo account can be limited, but even a dozen will be enough for you to understand whether you should start with real money or not. A broker must have a license and other regulations that confirm the legality of its activities. You will always be able to replenish your account, but it is not easy to return money from a dishonest broker.