BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Should I start real trading?

Hello friends
I have been doing research in trading and binary option by reading books and blogs.
Then I started trading at iqoption as a demo account to try it.
I did my experiments for weeks. After many success and failures, I am able to manage to earn some profit.
From two weeks I am making a profit of around 400$ everyday in a row.
Because it is a demo account its not real but I am not able to buy it.
Is it really possible to earn such amount daily with such less efforts.
Or is it just fake? Is the demo account of iqoption just a setup to catch people like me?
Should I start my real account. I am asking because the strategy I am using need about 500$ to work.
I know I am successfully making profit in demo account. Will it be the same in real one.
PLZ PLZ PLZ help me what do you think?
Tagged:

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    You are in the U.S. how are you going to use IQ option as they don't take U.S. customers #1...

#2 you are a newbie so odds are you don't have a clue to what you are doing and honestly any numbers you give and thoughts you have are worth crap as the odds are you will blow your account in a few weeks or less as soon as you run into less then favorable conditions.. Get educated and don't be a retard!

http://binaryoptions.net/binary-options-signals/ <-- Read here learn to trade from people that know how
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I would start posting your trades here http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/trading-journals

other wise any advice given is pointless as we dont have a clue how you are trading.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • mayank98108mayank98108 Posts: 3

You are in the U.S. how are you going to use IQ option as they don't take U.S. customers #1...

#2 you are a newbie so odds are you don't have a clue to what you are doing and honestly any numbers you give and thoughts you have are worth crap as the odds are you will blow your account in a few weeks or less as soon as you run into less then favorable conditions.. Get educated and don't be a retard!

http://binaryoptions.net/binary-options-signals/

BryanMac said:

I would start posting your trades here http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/trading-journals

other wise any advice given is pointless as we dont have a clue how you are trading.

Hi
    First of all I am Indian
    yah its true that , I didn't started trading real money that only because I don't want to break into real thing as newbie. I played the demo account treating as real and tried lot of strategies and maths to come into the position like this.
    I have good enough info about things. so that makes me not newbie unless if there is a difference between in a demo account and the real one. Is there??
    Plz comment.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I believe it's basically impossible for many many traders to treat a demo account the same as they would a live one. Every time you click buy or sell / up or down it's not monopoly money but your real money thrown into the gauntlet. Imo that changes a lot of things - the way you would think and react. The market constantly changes and if you do not keep up with that then following a specific strategy blindly will result in you blowing your account.
  • mayank98108mayank98108 Posts: 3
    By difference I mean like manipulation of data so that people using demo account would win easily, so they would start real one thinking the same.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I have not seen that, but I highly recommend starting small and posting trades here to a journal as live trading is not the same as demo.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Yes, starting with a trading journal may also help others to follow the winning trading strategies.
  • iaak1983iaak1983 Posts: 27
    look in august 2015 i came accross a app called nenx looking for finance options. never had never considered myself to be a trader or know anything about trading. in my first night i turned £20 into over 600 i withdrew nearly 300 of that on my first night. i have learned alot im now using binary.com mainly i like the randoms which is a ai market i think which isnt really real. on saturday i turned 45 into 400. set up my withdrawls then went and got drunk went online around 11pm and lost it all even what was due to go out as withdrawls dont get deducted from your balance before midnight. yeah money is real and great but be prepared it a phsycological nightmare. to see the possibility of the ammount of money you can make is ridiculous.

its basically imagine you could take 10 and turn it into over 5k by simply aiming to double your balance each day with stakes at 10% of your balance. if you dont want to risk 500 or 1k like everyone tells you you need to do. take ten of your currency deposit it to wherever you like. aim to double it making stakes at ten percent so for ten would be one.
    end your first session with 20.
    next session make stakes for 2 double your balance to 40 ok
    3rd day you have 80
    4th 160r
    5th 320
    6th 640
    7th 1280
    7th 2560
    8th 5120
    9th ........

when i finnaly manage to do this ill be withdrwing 50% of everything over 5k

the posibility to double your funds is very probable keeping to your plan isnt. i myself can make 20 into 500 in no time but then i turn into a idiot and start making silly bets like 100 and 250 im learning slowly but its possible never stake more than ten percent of what you have and you should get somewhere. up untill the start of the new year i was basically playing guessing game but from watching charts for six months im starting to grasp their tendancies. over shorter one minute periods for example.

joined here today got introduced to markets world went on there did the no deposit bonus still going ive made my 500 of stakes but my balance is still only 17

saying this mind you i recon since ive started this in september ive made back over 10 years worth of money lost on skypoker lol

good luck
  • paddymackpaddymack Posts: 2

http://binaryoptions.net/binary-options-signals/

You're a mod talking to people like that? What a cocktard!!!!!!!!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks I try!
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    jamesscott - in my deck of cards you are the Joker.
  • Hello!

Charts on the demo and real accounts are identical as they are based on the same quotes.
    In many cases, psychological factor affects traders after they have switched from a demo to a real acсount.
    People make different decisions when it comes to trading with their own money after they have traded with virtual money on a demo account.
    Switch to real account only if you feel that you are ready for it and never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Please, check these materials to improve your skills: our blog (https://blog.iqoption.com/en/) and our educational section (https://iqoption.com/en/tutorials).

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    It's silly to open a real account without any experience, you gotta practice a little on a demo.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Don't forget that trading on a demo and a real account are two different things. The graphs and everything else are the same, but when switching to a real, psychology will start affecting you and the fear of losing real money.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112

By difference I mean like manipulation of data so that people using demo account would win easily, so they would start real one thinking the same.

Let us say that you had another platform, like the MT4, you will be able to check the candlestics on both platforms, and you can see if IQ is cheating you.
    The most reliable place to download the MT4 from, is FXPro, also as a demoaccount, and you can make and save and test all your strategies there too.
    happy trading
  • YolandiWatsonYolandiWatson Posts: 12
    First of all you must learn about trading by creating demo account and then proceed with real account.
    If you feel that you do a pretty good job at trading on a demo account, then why not try doing it on a real one?
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    A real account is worth opening only if you are already quite good at trading on demo. you should't be in a hurry, it's better to trade on a demo account for a couple of months and to make up your trade strategy. Only after that you may start real trading.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    There is another mindset to handle when you trade live...It is much more difficult to handle your own brains obstacles, and IF you can handle that, you should be in the money trading live !
    Good trading :)
    Yes, you're right. Money is treated differently at real accounts and on demos. In real accounts you try not tisk and sometimes miss good deals because of it.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I always advise the new traders to carry on trading on the demo account for at least 6 months and then if you gain the confidence and profit from it, you can invest the money on the live account. Always trade with the confidence and good planning along with discipline. Thank You!
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    You should only start real trading when you are confidant that you have understood the basics and fundamentals of trading. Invest as much time as you can on demo account trading. Please, don't haste in entering the real trade. How many hours have you spent in demo account trading?
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    Can you tell me what was the capital amount in your demo account when you started demo trading? Is it the same amount which you are intending to invest on the live market with live account? If yes, then you can start your trading in the same way as you are doing now. Thank you so much and best of luck!
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    You can start the real trading only when you learnt well about the market. Without learning you can't be able to do real trading because without knowing about the market you didn't be able to do a trade as you don't have a strategy. Before starting the real trading learn well on a demo account.
  • EnnenneraEnnennera Posts: 11
    If you have confidence on your trading abilities then you can invest on the forex or binary options market. Confidence helps you to tackle with the market pressure and work smoothly. Moreover, you have to work with a good strategy as well. Thanks!
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    If you have spent some time on the demo account and you have enough confidence to have a good start with live money then you can invest on the market without any second thought. Never miss to utilize the money management properly and use of proper risk to reward ratio.