BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

BinaryBook is a scam and is about to be sued

2»

Comments

• steve58steve58 Posts: 2
    I would like to sign your petition as well, just let me know what I have to do please
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    steve58 said:

I would like to sign your petition as well, just let me know what I have to do please

I am also interested..
  • boseagullboseagull Posts: 2
    I had the same experience with BinaryBook. It’s is a fraudulent broker that will not let you to withdraw your profits. If you are lucky to receive back your initial deposit from them, they will not let you to withdraw your profits. I did not take any bonuses from BinaryBook, and in time made with my own trades more than 4 times of my initial deposit. When I requested to withdraw my initial deposit, their Finance department canceled this request with explanation that they could not reach me, though nobody even tried to reach me. Only when I threatened them to open dispute with my credit card company, they refunded my initial deposit. But when I requested second withdrawal for $500.00, it was canceled 3 times with the same lame reasoning that they could not reach me and that I should discuss this matter with my account manager. Finally my account manager Alex Ostrovsky called me and told me that this is not his business, and only Finance department can process the request. After I opened again the same withdrawal request (3rd time), I received again the same email from their Finance department with the same massage that they could not reach me and that I should talk to my account manager.
    So, they are just bunch of thieves and lairs, that will call you multiple times convincing you to give them money and promising you to make you huge profits with their help, but you hardly ever will see these profits in your bank account.

I would like to sign the petition too.
  • bobtadlockbobtadlock Posts: 1
    so would I. haven't been able to withdraw my investment either even tho there was more than ample amount. said they gave me bonuses. I did not ask for that.
  • GuttlerGuttler Posts: 1
    Hi all, I just want to flag that there are other related alternatives to Binary options. One of them is called www.BetOnFinance.com and is a betting concept with stocks and indexes. Instead of putting money on if a stock will go up or down within a period, you bet on how much an index like US100 have changed calculated from the morning when the market opens till the evening when the markt closes. The advantage with this game is that the odds can get really high. Some days up to like 300 times your money back. The disadvantage is that all the games there are pool based, which means that the odds are not fixed before the the game is closed. But for people familiar with horse race betting it is easy to get used to. But my point is that it is a new player on the binary options market. They are not scam - it surely doesn't seem like it at least :-). They are acting as a regular betting company which means that they ask for KYC details when you want to withdraw your money. That is common practice, I know from other betting sites like Unibet etc.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    without regulation I would be very wary,
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

without regulation I would be very wary,

I agree. I have noticed betonfinance lately, apparently they are marketing a whole lot right now
    and they are registered in Malta. They are also targeting Sweden but lack any registration here.
    I would wait for a serious regulation/license from their side before even thinking about them.
  • TheOneTheOne Posts: 1
    ElsaBoat said:

If you are due funds from the scam BinaryBook, Please join my petition or loose all of your money!
    In my case:
    After 5 months of trading thru them, I had amassed $47,000.00 USD in profits. When I tried to do a simple withdrawal, they denied me. Finally after many emails & phone calls & threats to sue them, they paid back my initial $16,500.00 USD investment.
    Now my lawyer, Richard Howlett, of the Selachii law group in London, UK. has sued them in the high Companies Court in London.
    On Feb. 8, 2016, they will freeze all of BinaryBook's assets & bank account(s). Then they will pay back all the people like us their monies.
    Mr. Howlett advertised in the London's newspapers and has gotten many more suckers like me to join in. He also wanted to know the various online forums for BinaryBook so that he can get the word out to more people.

I have sent him 3 that I know of. If you are able to get more of us on this pending law suit, Pleeze do.
    After Feb. 8, their fraudulent website most likely will be shut down.

Peter

How do i join your petition?

I invested $5000 and they lost all of it except $1966 and now they wont let me withdraw?

Would filing a small claims suit against them in the EU court system get me anywhere?
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    The One, I think there is a real chance that you won't see your money anytime soon (or ever), but official complaint can allow other traders and maybe authorities to take a closer look at that bucketshop and avoid joining it. Looks like a noble thing to do.
  • santabosantabo Posts: 1
    Binarybook lost $18,000 of my money on wild and wreckless trades one right after another after I asked
    for a withdrawl that I never got. They either fired or just switched me from my original broker 3 different
    times each time the broker told me that he was having trouble trying to cope with the way Binarybook
    was doing business. I want in on the lawsuite that is being filed. my email is: santasleigh@comcast.net.
    I trusted them and they stole my money.
    Nah, no broker is really on your side, especially with these bucketshop brokers. They just pretend too be and then when the shit hits the fan they send you to the next "account manager" = account scammer and pretend to be transferred to another country, floor, or be sick or fired lol.

By the way, how did you end up with that bucketshop binarybook? I am guessing an autotrader?
  • wilderbeastwilderbeast Posts: 1
    edited February 2017
    Binarybook has stolen £21000 from me, they lied to me about being regulated by SYSEC and sent me an excel spreadsheet as proof of a trading licence, thy also traded and lost my money with out my permission and are refusing to return my money, id like to sue them also. any information on Jason Smart, Frank Goodman and Peter Thompson will be rewarded as they are now wanted criminals with a debt to pay. I also need to know the criminals who owns Binarybook so we can make them pay.

where is the link to this petition so I can sign it?

Thanks in advance
  • gslandisgslandis Posts: 1
    I also would like to sign the petition Binary Book took 10,000.00 dollars from me and lost it and kept replacing it with bonus money. I now have been given 15,000.00 in bonus money which has to be earned back but by 60 times that amount which comes to around 900,000.00 dollars before i can ever withdraw any money
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Hello all,

This thread seems to be gaining traction. Our YouTube channel, The BinaryBears, recently exposed Options XO. Perhaps the Binary Bears can make an episode on this scam as well.

https://youtu.be/zylLUa3VLQQ

Get in touch with info@thebinarybears.com if you wish to take it further.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• urdivineurdivine Posts: 1
    ElsaBoat said:

If you are due funds from the scam BinaryBook, Please join my petition or loose all of your money!
    In my case:
    After 5 months of trading thru them, I had amassed $47,000.00 USD in profits. When I tried to do a simple withdrawal, they denied me. Finally after many emails & phone calls & threats to sue them, they paid back my initial $16,500.00 USD investment.
    Now my lawyer, Richard Howlett, of the Selachii law group in London, UK. has sued them in the high Companies Court in London.
    On Feb. 8, 2016, they will freeze all of BinaryBook's assets & bank account(s). Then they will pay back all the people like us their monies.
    Mr. Howlett advertised in the London's newspapers and has gotten many more suckers like me to join in. He also wanted to know the various online forums for BinaryBook so that he can get the word out to more people.

I have sent him 3 that I know of. If you are able to get more of us on this pending law suit, Pleeze do.
    After Feb. 8, their fraudulent website most likely will be shut down.

Peter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your work. How do I sign the petition?

Dennis
    I spoke to their live chat today, she said:
    "We no longer accept new clients"
    That's good. I also read online that many clients from UK are trying to sue them, is it done already?
  • pierredemarquepierredemarque Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    Hello ,
    i register to binarybook because i find the "binaryprofitsystem2015.com" (site now removed )
    they said 90% ITM so i went for 250 dollars deposit
    they of course call me to ask me to invest more but i said , you promote a bot with 90% win so lets see that point first

then i let the bot work himself until it fuck all the account
    i sent then email to say that but they never reply me
    image (here is their famous bot....)

they have continue to call me asking me 5000 dollars, and i told them this was ridiculous to ask me money
    after sell me that their bot is 90% WIN and it does not work as promising ..

then 2 days ago i logged again to see (i forgot i had bad experience with them since it was 2 years ago)
    i still had 9 dollars, so i decided to trade in random direction (without strategy)
    and the first 10 position where ITM lol
    then when i started to work with my method , all wend to OTM

what i think is they let you win so you think you can still load more money
    there is no way to make 10 ITM with a random position (or im one of the lucky guy on the planet)

they are shaddy and i dont get how a company like this stay alive...(i think they have make many millions ...)

BinaryProfi or profit or whatever, it's a scam. Did you really think it would just win 90% of the time?
    It would end world hunger lol...
    Anyone, still they are scammers and they are to blame but please learn that this, all these robots are scams. Not just this one.
    Why? Because they earn when you lose, why do you think they are giving it for "free"?
  • surwinsurwin Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    BinaryBook is a scam yes and fraud. I have lost 4000 euro my account is Now at 8256 euro and i cant withdrawal any funds. Im just wondering who gonna stop this guys. Cos right know i only see complains and no solutions. Pls send me a mail if you guys have found a way to get my money back.

Email =

Thanks

Cheers
  • DsajousDsajous Posts: 1
    Hi Peter my name isDorothy, I joined binary book.com last October 2016 I have the same problem, may I join your lawsuit and how can I sign your petition
  • taile123taile123 Posts: 2
    I have be trying to get my money back for two years now but no luck! Is anyone look into a class action?
  • taile123taile123 Posts: 2
    I would like to sign your petition!
  • ericshortericshort Posts: 1
    I want to sign your petition please let me know what to do.
  • mik5147mik5147 Posts: 1
    I too was scammed by these same story as many on here wont let me withdraw ,, I would sign your solicitors petition an hopefully help us all on here ,,
  • Sorry to dust off such an old thread, but if you had any dealings with this company and you want your voice amplified please send me a message.
  • Bogdan_GBogdan_G Posts: 38 mod

Sorry to dust off such an old thread, but if you had any dealings with this company and you want your voice amplified please send me a message.

Let me guess... you can help them recover their losses. Or you know someone who does