BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Happy Holidays Live Chat will be back tomorrow

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
See the above :)
Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Happy Turkey Day! GF and Family driving me nuts wish I could do a SCAM video on them!
    That is just messed up...
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    edited November 2014
    insiderjohn.comRe your scam videos Lotz (the one on the German Banker is an absolute classic), I'd really love to hear your comments on the new miracle app offered by Insider John at insiderjohn.com. It has all the hallmarks of a scam, open and fund a brokerage account to get access, pages upon pages of scammy reviews and unbelievable earnings claims. So far so par for the course. But what fascinates me about this one is the video of Insider John accepting his award for the Banc de Binary trading competition in which he supposedly won first place using this software. The video looks genuine - or what do you think? I'd also welcome your comments on the premise of the software, which claims to be able to identify whether other traders are placing calls or puts on a particular asset at any one time.

I'm not in the least tempted to get involved but I AM intrigued.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I can have a field day with this one.......but for once I will keep quite.
    I'm sorry. I can't. I just can't. My whole being is bursting to get this out.

mrsbear - if insiderjohn is finding himself in the EAST, you go as fast and far as you can to the WEST. It is a SCAM.

Banc de Binary Trading Competition...........mmmmmm. Like, REALLY? They are one of the most scammiest brokers out there. LOADS AND LOADS of negative comments about them. I am sure the video is genuine.....designed as a trap for newbies.

Please do not consider my post as an attack towards you - thinking that would be the farthest from the Truth. BUT I am surprised that you would be intrigued. I have read many comments and posts you yourself wrote on other forums. So I know that you are not new to this. In actual fact - I think that there are many things you would be able to teach me. I don't like liars, cheaters and people who steal. This is exactly what "they" are doing. My caring advice to you would be - please don't be intrigued.
    Hi Raiden, thanks for your nice post. I'm intrigued by the nature of the scam, whilst being in no doubt that it is one. What I'm intrigued about is whether Banc de Binary and Interactive Options are willing participants in the scam and there really was an awards ceremony at their offices or whether the ceremony was fake and their names are being fraudulently used. I'm curious to know how low the brokers themselves would stoop because whilst I was well aware that most of them employ underhand practices, it does surprise me that they'd willingly participate in such a clear case of fraud. Insider John is an affiliate for a heck of a lot of brokers - here's a screen shot of the list.
    Hi mrsbear! :-)

My opinion for what it's worth - You cannot trust a broker. They are all there to do exactly why we are signing up for - to make money. Trading is really only a transition of funds and more even so with BO. We lose, they win. We win, they lose.

I have seen and experienced great scale of underhand practices with brokers. Fortunately I have learned a lot and can with more ease spot these scammers. Unfortunately not everything you see is real on the internet. Some Brokers and Affiliate Marketers have gone to extreme lengths to hide their true intentions. I'm sure guys like LotzofBotz, Bryan and Michael Hodges will be able to crack this egg completely and spill all the yolk of this rotten egg.

The list you are sharing of brokers - let's just say I will never open an account with most of them.

Shortly - to answer your curiosity from my perspective - I truly believe that scammy brokers and affiliate marketers will leave no stone unturned and stoop to even lower lows to scam people out of their hard earned money. Sad but true. Traders just need to be vigilant and not be ashamed to tell and warn other traders before they step into the same trap.
    edited November 2014
    Wow nice very elaborate one problem the guy is NOT a trader but a marketer... I am licking my chops on this one! Nice early catch mrsbear! When I get back from being abused by my GF and mom with blackfriday shopping here in the U.S. I will POUNCE on this one! CRUSH them and their BS. What pisses me off about such a scam system is they pretend this guy is a trader that is an insult to all of us who are traders and that really really pisses me OFF! I would challenge this guy to live trading in a chatroom for a week and lets see how well he does mother ____ing ___ bag ____ sucking no talent parasite marketer... Real traders like me Bryan and others can talk to you about trading not sell you on hype... Anyway THEY ARE DEAD MEAT!

Thanks Again, LOB
    Yip, he ain't no trader. Never said he was.

If he would accept Lotz challenge - I know who my money will be on.

Can't believe I forgot my manners - Welcome to this site's forum mrsbear. Over here you will get real info and advice.

I'm glad I've brightened your Black Friday Lotz. You and Raiden have also brightened mine as this is the first time anyone has called me mrsbear since Mr Bear died a couple of years ago. It feels good to "hear" it again. I joined the forum a while back in order to download the files from the Prophet System which I'm still demoing and which I am pretty sure is going to be "my" system. I've tried lots of strategies and systems and the Prophet System is the first that has really resonated with me. I was planning to post on the Prophet thread once I reach 100 trades but Insider John has brought my active participation forward!

Whilst I'm familiar with many of the illegal tricks used by brokers - until now they've been more discreet and more difficult to prove - but this one has to be the most blatant I've seen. This is different to the German Banker and his seminar of nameless students, this is EITHER a criminal impersonation of Banc de Binary and Interactive Options OR the criminal involvement of those brokers in a scam to recruit new victims.

Leaving aside the question as to whether John Callaghan is a trader or a marketer, the very idea that the brokers would allow him to turn $500 into $135,000 in a couple of months and then allow him to actually withdraw his winnings is as likely as the guy in Lotz's photo getting lucky with the girl. If he HAD invented such a money-making app (which we all know isn't possible) they'd be blocking him at every turn, never mind presenting him with an award.

I've seen a lot of scam apps but this definitely has my vote as the most intriguing.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I got stuck shopping today also (cant tell your Mom no) and my voice is gone from talking shit to my friends who were Dallas Fans. I was in live chat a bit this morning but voice is almost gone.

By Monday few things to expect will have a walk-thru of Markets World and there new expiry system.

Revamp of the free VPS for a year from Amazon, great for the Statistical Charity system I have been showing.

Daughter will be back in school yayy!! So will be back to business as usual.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    My puzzlement re Insider John has now been resolved. Some bright spark on another site was smart enough to read the T&C , which state the scenes in the videos are all played by actors. insiderjohn.com/websiteagreement.php Very slick and very calculating. Here's a cut and paste of the relevant passage.

"The Videos - the videos displayed on the Website are provided for informational and promotional purposes only and should not be relied upon in making decisions and are for simulation only by using actor(s) and demo accounts. These videos were made in order, to give you a sense and feel for what can achieve by winning an awards while using the Software. The videos may not be accurate and is not based on accurate past true events and are for simulation purposes only. Nonetheless, any and all information perceived from these videos through either visual, verbal, or written do not constitute financial, legal, tax or other professional advice and is not intended as a substitute for consultation with a qualified professional. 'Insider John' has used its best efforts in producing these videos but 'Insider John' does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of these videos. The information contained in these videos is strictly for informational and Promotional purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply and use the Software, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. No statement in these videos is to be construed as furnishing investment advice or being a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any type of security and/or financial instruments. No representation is being made that any User will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed and mentioned in the videos. The past performance of any trading system including the Software or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Absolutely consult your Financial Advisor before ever investing or trading any financial instrument."
    I have "liked" your latest post mrsbear. But it should actually be a total dislike for the main reason being of what they are doing.

Happy Trading - have a GREAT weekend!!!
    edited November 2014
    I almost feel bad for the heads of both Banc De Binary and Interactive Option as this shows direct culpability in the scams from heads of these binary options companies. I always thought it was mostly perpetrated by affiliate marketers. You can tell this was not done by a marketer but rather the binary options brokers brought this one to you from just looking at how well they covered themselves from liability in the disclaimers/T&C ect. Only a broker would use such legal language, which ironically wtf are their lawyers for as they can't sue anybody... Would be like a criminal suing you for not having enough stuff to steal?! haha anyway "SCUMBAG OF THE 2014" goes to Insider John Callaghan and friends Banc De Binary/Interactive Option/Big Option, who without their help Big John could not bring you this SCAM!!!

After reading your post Lotz, I'm wondering what if Big John is just a paid actor? A glorified version of those testimonial stooges on Fiverr who say whatever you want them to say for $5. What if he's simply being paid a fee and the people getting the affiliate commissions are actually the three brokers themselves?
    Yes, it does seem much more likely that "John Callaghan" is just a stooge and it's the brokers behind the scam. In which case this signals an absolute new low for binary options brokers. Like you, until now I always thought the worst culprits were the affiliate marketers whilst the brokers simply turned a blind eye. But it would appear that the brokers have now gone over to the dark side too. (Although we have to guard against throwing accusations around without proof). Thanks and well done on your research. The BO community needs leaders like you.
  • bravesoulbravesoul Posts: 1
    Hi mrsbear! I had a go at 'Insider John'. Wish I had researched & hit this page earlier . . . I would like to know more about the Prophet system you have mentioned in your post. Having tried various systems, would like to check this out too. Tried searching. . . came across a few sites with a message from clickbank saying the site does not exist due to violations. Maybe I got the wrong site.
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hey bravesoul, welcome to the binaryoptions.net forums! The prophet system is available for free right here: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/44/binary-options-prophet/p1
    If you don't mind me asking what were your results/outcome using Insider John?
    Hi bravesoul. I see that admin has provided you with the link to the Prophet System. I still plan to post to the thread when I get more trades under my belt but I started trading with real money yesterday so I think that proves how much I rate it. Find it a bit strange that there are no comments in the Prophet thread from people who've traded it, but I'm loving it so far and I've never said that about a system before! It may not be for everyone as there's quite a bit of discretion involved but that's what I like. I don't care much for blindly following indicators.
    Thanks, Raiden. I know that scammers come in all shapes and sizes but as a fellow Brit of around the same age as "Insider John" I'd love to sit down with him and find out what makes him tick, how he justifies what he's doing and whether he ever feels any sense of shame. Having said that, I don't think his scam is the No. 1 for sheer cruelty I've seen, I'd give that award to binarymatrixpro.com which is all about reaching out to to people who've been scammed already and promises that this time it'll be different. Talk about hitting someone when they're down.

Anyway, I look forward to another hard-hitting expose´from the caped crusader aka Lotz of Botz!!
    edited December 2014
    Yeah often feel like batman with the thugs and police both vs me haha... But those I help save make it worth while still.. I think honestly Micheal Freeman takes the cake for #1 SCUMBAG OF 2014 who pretends to be a watchdog of the community then uses a cover of donating to charities as a way to endear followers for his SCAM... I just hope from the money they SCAM from the poor people that believed them they donate it to a good cause, like the people who can't walk straight anymore because of how bad they were ____ed up the A$$_)) by "Mike's AutoTrader SCAM"

Totally weird. A post I wrote on 28 November in response to Raiden has just appeared today, 5 December. It's no longer so relevant as in the meantime it appears that Insider John isn't so much a scammer as a low-rent actor.
    Admin. Thanks for the link to Prophet system! Will check it out. In response to the query from Lotz as to what my experience with Insider John was like . . .well, I funded Options.fm the recommended broker on the sign up page, And placed a couple of trades based on the signals. Lost all of them. Having traded forex, my instincts were strongly against the direction of the trades but I decided to follow 'insider john'. The web page itself keeps hanging. Signals keep refreshing making it difficult to follow the open trades. Then a video of John pops up recommending that I add 2 more brokers for optimum performance! Thereafter, I received a call from a senior manager from Options.fm. After a few minutes of conversation. he wanted my credit card number! I asked him why he required this . . His response was that it was necessary for me to register the details of at least 2 credit cards in order to enable them transfer my earnings to me. I said I knew how the withdrawal process works & that I would contact him should I require his assistance. Was a bit taken aback at such brazen tactics.
    Then I noted down at least 6 signals from Insider John & followed them [without placing a trade]. Five of them were lost. Next I sent a mail to support at insider john asking them what all this meant. I received a dodgy response in poor English after a week. I have since request requested a withdrawal of my balance from options.fm & am awaiting the funds. By the way, I also tried the 100percentprofitbot with equally dismal results. Here it was mandatory to register with & fund 4 brokers.
    I have realized the hard way the game is all about getting as many folks register/fund brokers for commissions.

And thanks mrsbear. I shall await your upcoming posts about the Prophet system.
    I posted a response last night but for some reason I cannot see it. Hence the repeat post.
    Thanks Admin for the link to the Prophet system. Will check it out. In response to the query from Lotz as to my experience with insider john. . . Once I signed up, I funded the recommended broker 'Options.fm'. Followed a couple of signals & placed a couple of trades. All lost. My forex trading experience prompted me not to follow the signals but I was sold on the hype of insider john & decided to follow the signals. I then noted down 6 signals & followed them to the end - but without actually opening a trade. Five lost, just one win. . .Just as I decided to quit, I recd. a call from a senior manager from Options.fm. After a few minutes of the usual broker conversation, he asked me for my credit card number & details. I asked him why he required the info'. His response was that it was mandatory to provide at least 2 credit card details to enable them to transfer my earnings to me. I politely told him I knew how the withdrawal process works & that I would withdraw when I required to. They are no longer subtle in their intentions . . .
    I then sent a mail to support at insider john seeking an explanation to my experience with them as well as the broker. I had to wait for a week before received a dodgy reply in kind of broken English . . And I thought John was British! I have since requested a withdrawal of the balance amount & keeping my fingers crossed . . .By the way, I had a similar experience with the '100percentprofitbot'. Here the requirement was to fund 4 brokers which I did. In the first 2 hours, I had lost almost 35% of my balance with all 4 brokers.

I now realize, albeit a bit late, that the game is all about leading as many gullible folks as possible to as many brokers as possible in return for commissions / profit share.

Thanks again to mrsbear & Admin for the lead on Prophet system.
    I posted a response last night but for some reason I cannot see it. Hence the repeat post.
    Thanks Admin for the link to the Prophet system. Will check it out. In response to the query from Lotz as to my experience with insider john. . . Once I signed up, I funded the recommended broker 'Options.fm'. Followed a couple of signals & placed a couple of trades. All lost. My forex trading experience prompted me not to follow the signals but I was sold on the hype of insider john & decided to follow the signals. I then noted down 6 signals & followed them to the end - but without actually opening a trade. Five lost, just one win. . .Just as I decided to quit, I recd. a call from a senior manager from Options.fm. After a few minutes of the usual broker conversation, he asked me for my credit card number & details. I asked him why he required the info'. His response was that it was mandatory to provide at least 2 credit card details to enable them to transfer my earnings to me. I politely told him I knew how the withdrawal process works & that I would withdraw when I required to. They are no longer subtle in their intentions . . .
    I then sent a mail to support at insider john seeking an explanation to my experience with them as well as the broker. I had to wait for a week before received a dodgy reply in kind of broken English . . And I thought John was British! I have since requested a withdrawal of the balance amount & keeping my fingers crossed . . .By the way, I had a similar experience with the '100percentprofitbot'. Here the requirement was to fund 4 brokers which I did. In the first 2 hours, I had lost almost 35% of my balance with all 4 brokers.

I now realize, albeit a bit late, that the game is all about leading as many gullible folks as possible to as many brokers as possible in return for commissions / profit share.

Thanks again to mrsbear & Admin for the lead on Prophet system.