BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

What is an Affiate to a broker ?

OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
Can anyone tell me what an Affiliate to a broker is ?

Like i have seen forum members kick some but when discovering an affiliate to IQ option ?

What are the gains of beeng an affiliate ?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Olebobo said:

Like i have seen forum members kick some but when discovering an affiliate to IQ option ?

It differs from broker to broker. The reason they are banned is not because they are affiliates. It's because
    they are spamming with their "get rich system" only to send you to some broker but in reality their system is BS.
    Or it's some scam robot.

What the gains are, just go to any brokers website and check it out, click on "affiliate" and read the terms. Each broker differs.
    Some, if not most unlicensed brokers don't pay their clients - ever. For example, you deposit 250 but they give the affiliate 500$.
    That means they can't and probably won't pay you because now they are negative 250 and need to milk you for more money.
    Like I said, just go to whatever broker you want check their deals but it will differ from affiliate to affiliate.
    Affiliate marketing is nothing new and is not only in this business and they all come with different offers.
    Pretty much everything on the internet you click on is either an ad or
    there from an affiliate. The problem is that some affiliates work with bad businesses. With the new Google ad rules kicking in
    very soon (June) - hopefully things will be a little bit better (or a lot).
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Okane said:

Olebobo said:

It differs from broker to broker. The reason they are banned is not because they are affiliates. It's because
    they are spamming with their "get rich system" only to send you to some broker but in reality their system is BS.
    Or it's some scam robot.

What the gains are, just go to any brokers website and check it out, click on "affiliate" and read the terms. Each broker differs.
    Some, if not most unlicensed brokers don't pay their clients - ever. For example, you deposit 250 but they give the affiliate 500$.
    That means they can't and probably won't pay you because now they are negative 250 and need to milk you for more money.
    Like I said, just go to whatever broker you want check their deals but it will differ from affiliate to affiliate.
    Affiliate marketing is nothing new and is not only in this business and they all come with different offers.
    there from an affiliate. The problem is that some affiliates work with bad businesses. With the new Google ad rules kicking in
    Thank you, Okane, that was very helpfull :smile: Maybe you could help a little more by telling short, what the new Google ad rules is about ?
    Or is there another discussion about that in the forum ?
    Olebobo said:

Okane said:

Olebobo said:

Or it's some scam robot.

Thank you, Okane, that was very helpfull :smile: Maybe you could help a little more by telling short, what the new Google ad rules is about ?
    Or is there another discussion about that in the forum ?
    Actually, I wrote about it here at FXempire as a guest post:
    https://www.fxempire.com/news/article/bitcoin-google-finally-banned-bitcoin-advertisements-491285
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Nice writing ;) Got it !
    Then we should be seeing more regulated brokers overall ? Is this a rule for crypto brokers only, or does it go for all brokers, no matter what they trade with ?
    Olebobo said:

Nice writing ;) Got it !
    Then we should be seeing more regulated brokers overall ? Is this a rule for crypto brokers only, or does it go for all brokers, no matter what they trade with ?

No this is only regarding ads. So it will more likely hit these scam affiliates more. You can read their new rules here:
    https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803?hl=en

Ads for aggregators and affiliates for the following will no longer be allowed to serve:

Contracts for Difference
    Rolling spot forex
    Financial spread betting
    Binary options and synonymous products
    Cryptocurrencies and related content.
  • Well, can't say you're wrong Okane, but still, it doesn't actually mean that all affiliate programs are scamming people, affiliate marketing it's just another way of promoting and advertising the brand, could be broker, a dating website, etc.
    I've been working for about 7 years as an affiliate for different sources, at the beginning I used my traffic on dating websites, primedate and some others, it pays well because a TON of people are using such websites. At first I was hella surprised that so many people are into this thing, but the reality is that these websites are getting thousands of registrations DAILY, and it tells something about our world lol.
    But for now I'm promoting only trading niche, cause I'm a trader myself (who is not :D) and besides my trading earnings, affiliate marketing for brokes also pays well.
    I totally agree with you that some sketchy ass brokers would be scam almost 100%, but if the broker is on the market for a long time, then most probably they are not that scam. Try googling some brokers that are on the market for at least for 2 years, it could be binary brokers, forex brokers and most probably, almost all of them do have affiliate programs. If you ask me, I'm 3 years into promoting binary with finministry cause binary is the thing now and of course, crypto is the thing now as well, I mean, look at Bitcoin and how much it costs now, everyone would want to make the same money lol