BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Banc De Binary

XanatoidXanatoid Posts: 3
edited June 2018 in General
I am just wondering if anyone has used this broker previously, I did some research and all I could find was good reviews which is honestly a little ominous. I would expect atleast one person to leave a bad review because people lose alot and can't take responsibility for their own actions.

I finally have the capital to risk in this trade and just want to make sure I go with the best platforms aswell as know what kind of other options are out there.

Complete virgin to binary. If Anyone that has made a buck is willing to share his knowledge, it would be much appreciated. Either here or on email, Email removed, any "email me" is considered spam.//Mod.
Thank you for your time.

Comments

• XanatoidXanatoid Posts: 3
    Sorry if any of my questions may seem basic or stupid. I am in another world atm that I have two months to understand before I get my money from my estate and I do not want to waste it. I am the last name barer in my family and my fortunes or misfortunes will effect my family for generations....

ANY AND ALL INPUT IS APPRECIATED.
    (p.s. I am an anylitic type and a quick learner according to others so your time and knowledge will not be wasted)
    Thanks again for your time, I anxtiously await for any and all advice/tips you wished you heard before you began investing.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited June 2018
    Banc De Binary was fined and shut down long time ago.
    They had to pay around 11 million USD to people they ripped off.

"I am in another world atm that I have two months to understand before I get my money from my estate and I do not want to waste it. I am the last name barer in my family and my fortunes or misfortunes will effect my family for generations...."
    Then trading binary options or trading in general is not for you. This is for people with time and money to lose.
    Far from everyone makes it as a trader and if you have a pressure already then you are screwed. This is probably the best and most honest tip you'll get.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    By the way, we already have a few threads on this broker so don't create new threads, it is considered spam, this one will be closed so I refer you to the existing threads which already answer your questions:

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3251/banc-de-binary-bbinary-com-100-scam
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3684/banc-de-binary-shutting-down

This discussion has been closed.