BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

i need help

Hello pls can someone help me I am a newbie in the system and wants to start trading and I registered with IQ option pls what the first thing I should do.

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Hi Ginash. I would also look at some trading videos on YouTube. But be carefull...a lot of the videos are scammers that try to drag you in to a scam !
    You also need to find out, if you want to trade Binary or Forex/CFD, and discover what the difference is.
    Start up with a free demoaccount with a REGULATED broker, and start practise...A LOT...
    Be carefull out there ;)
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    The IQ Option IS regulated by the way (y)
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    Open a demo account first and trade on it. As far as I know, IQ has a demo and you won't have any problems with opening it. Look for a strategy then.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    The first thing you should do is to learn the trade. Binary Options is a complicated thing to understand but with willingness and determination, everything is possible. Register with a trusted broker start practicing with the demo account.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    I think you are a complete newbie to the trading and you need to start learning about the trading from basic to the technical as usually happens in every field. I would like to appreciate your concern as well to know about the trading. Have a future ahead!
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    If you need help than you are at the right place. This forum welcomes you here. The experts of this forum helps you anytime when you need help related to trade. You can also see the discussion in this forum and I hope you also find the answers of your questions. Thanks
  • GersonHGersonH Posts: 1
    I think is better Open a demo account first and trade on it
  • ZakariZakari Posts: 1
    Hello please seniors i need a help i am a newbie.. so pls what`s the first thing i have to do
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Zakari said:

Hello please seniors i need a help i am a newbie.. so pls what`s the first thing i have to do

Hey there, what do you need? We have lots of blogs and strategies on this site.
    But you should start with a free demo account.
  • RussellNixonRussellNixon Posts: 4
    At first, watch some video before start your work by the real money or make practice by the demo account.
  • RussellNixonRussellNixon Posts: 4
    At first, you can practice from your demo account then if you think you are the best then you can invest your real money.
  • LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    The first thing that you need to do is to install the application and start trading on the demo account. Gain knowledge about tradinga nd start implementing it on the demo account. Make a good strategy and you are ready to trade. It looks easy but actually it is not easy.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    Dont make mistake and open live account in this stage. First download demo account and find some good learning material. Test your knowledge on demo and try to figure out which strategy you can use in order to make money
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Be prepared to spend some time to learn something. Find good solid broker and go from there really. How does that sounds ? I clearly can't get what it's so hard about it anyway. Do that on part time then switch to something other really here. Sounds good ?
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    Well, first of all, welcome. And secondly, you should immediately understand that you have a long and not quite easy way to go, I would even say that it is very difficult. But you know, if you do not indulge yourself and work on yourself, this business will reciprocate and bring you a stable and quality income. Now the main thing, do not panic and start to study the market, you need to understand its basic patterns and relationships that will allow you to conduct qualitative analysis, so that you can not only watch the news or some information about indicators, levels, etc., but also understand how to use it in practice. Because it is real practice that will allow you to understand what suits you and what you can use to make at least an approximate action plan.
  • GalabarGalabar Posts: 3
    It's always interesting for me to watch someone new starting out in trading. Because you will have so many new impressions, discoveries and emotions, that you will be just delighted. Of course, if you yourself treat it with interest and try to learn about the market and its opportunities as soon as possible. I would recommend you to take your time with real capital, because it can be especially dangerous for a newcomer, you may face panic or excitement. Be sure to start with a demo, because you should definitely practice so that you don't get lost in the market and get skills on how to analyze a deal, when it is worth buying and what you can afford in the market at all.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Hi, newbie) First of all, I would advise you to watch the YouTube video, some of them might be really helpful. There you will find a lot of tutorials and guides with the most necessary information. When you have the slightest idea of what the IQ option is and how to regulate it, you can move on to your demo account. This way, you can already try yourself in trading with some knowledges. It would also be helpful to read some additional materials related to trading and economics. Thus way, you will not only have an expanded concept of this activity, but you will be able to expand your horizons with new information. All newbies face the problem "I registered my account, what to do next?", it's natural. It is important not to rush, but to study the information a little bit and of course practice. And you can do it, trading is really easier tham it seems!