BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

binarytradepro.com

GAURANGGAURANG Posts: 8
I had invested 2115$ with binary trade, after substantial increament in my profit, thay are asking for 550$, to continue my account, I feel this is a big fraud company when I post them any email there is no reply this way they must be fooling lot of investors, my introduction was done by company person called Frank Alfred he is originally from Belgium he said.

Comments

• GAURANGGAURANG Posts: 8
    binarytradepro.com, does not allow to withdraw first the profit earned unless you pay additional cost which they are asking, who will guarantee that after paying the cost they will allow to withdraw, as profit shown in the account is in their custody.
    binarytradepro.com is a big big fraud
    Frank Alfred from Belgium is a big fraud and company is binarytradepro.com
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey there. You are spamming, consider this your first warning.
    I removed the other spam posts.
    You have this thread to talk about this issue but spam again and you are banned and your posts removed.
    Behave well and discuss your issue.
    How did you find this broker?
    They seem not to be regulated, why did you invest with an unregulated broker?
    This person contacted me on Twitter, how am I spam when I have to say something serious, I came to know about this forum 2days ago
    Your website will have no value if you remove serious issues faced by genuine investors
    Your website will have no value if you remove serious issues faced by genuine investors
    If you have some genuine broker please suggest where I can trade and recover my money
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    GAURANG said:

The website won't have any value if we let people spam.
    No one said you can't complaint so don't make up nonsense.
    Your complaint it right here and you get to have a thread about it.
    But spamming is forbidden - period.