BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Scammers - Stay Clear!

slippyjoe79slippyjoe79 Posts: 3
Hi there. I'm new to Binary trading and I've just been scammed by a company called Capitaloptions.com so please stay clear of them! They are using the licensing details of another company who have never heard of them.
I was approached on Instagram by someone calling themselves Rose Dustan and regrettably I'm now chasing them for my money.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey there. Sorry to hear that but spamming our forum does not help your cause.
    I deleted your other thread you made in the general room. This is the broker's room.
    Hear the difference? I let this thread stay here and you can share your story here. But spam again and you will be banned.
  • slippyjoe79slippyjoe79 Posts: 3
    I wish I had found this forum sooner and done my homework! The company are asking for 2000usd withdrawal fee plus 10% tax to be paid before I can withdraw my profits! Surely this is not right?? I have asked for my initial deposit back but they are refusing.
    Any advice is appreciated.....
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I wish I had found this forum sooner and done my homework! The company are asking for 2000usd withdrawal fee plus 10% tax to be paid before I can withdraw my profits! Surely this is not right?? I have asked for my initial deposit back but they are refusing.
    Any advice is appreciated.....

The link, Capitaloption takes me to another broker called Citybinary. Maybe a region thing but nevertheless,
    it's looks really shady... it is only a page where I can fill in information. There is nothing else on it.
    Absolute Bucket shop. I don't think there is much to do. I don't see any address, nothing there on their page.
    Even if there was, they are all fake anyway. Have you tried a chargeback through your bank?
  • fzzzfzzz Posts: 1
    I too have been scammed by fake binary trader d some of $3500 to cut d long story short I got my money back with a little extra with the help of a law firm in Italy so please fight back don't let dem win
  • slippyjoe79slippyjoe79 Posts: 3
    fzzz said:

I too have been scammed by fake binary trader d some of $3500 to cut d long story short I got my money back with a little extra with the help of a law firm in Italy so please fight back don't let dem win

Which law firm did you use??
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

fzzz said:

Which law firm did you use??
    be careful of this guy, it is highly unlikely he's telling the truth. Binary scammers are wily, and hard to track down, it is likely your money is lost for good.
    BTW, which broker/signal-scam are you trying to recover funds from?