BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

BEWARE!!!

I found a account manager on a platform at https://globaltradeoptions.com and started trading with him 2 mo ago well I thought it was legit so I recommend my family to him and my brother sent over 3000.00 to this scammer and now Global says they sent the money to a bank but we have to have a Code that requires us to transfer money from their bank to ours but now it says we have to send 4,000.00 to get the money. We have sent these people between all of us over 9,000.00 and no money in return. They asked for signal fees in the amount of 356.00 we all paid that, they said to withdraw we have to pay 15% of the withdraw we all paid and they said my account got hacked when I tried to withdraw.. I need help to try to get these peoples money back and mine!!!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I found a account manager on a platform at https://globaltradeoptions.com and started trading with him 2 mo ago well I thought it was legit so I recommend my family to him and my brother sent over 3000.00 to this scammer and now Global says they sent the money to a bank but we have to have a Code that requires us to transfer money from their bank to ours but now it says we have to send 4,000.00 to get the money. We have sent these people between all of us over 9,000.00 and no money in return. They asked for signal fees in the amount of 356.00 we all paid that, they said to withdraw we have to pay 15% of the withdraw we all paid and they said my account got hacked when I tried to withdraw.. I need help to try to get these peoples money back and mine!!!

Hey there.
    Yeah, big scam... that sucks. Account managers work for brokers and they earn when you lose...
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    Hello guys! I think you need to keep the eyes open all the time as you can be attacked by anyone working on the online sources. I am sure you will ensure the protection all the time as it is primary requirement. Am I right in this regard folks?