BinaryOptions.net Forums General

24Option and IQOption alternative?

ConfusedOneConfusedOne Posts: 4
Hi,

I believe most of you know that 24Option and IQOption provider stopped offering Binary Options trading. I wonder if anyone could please suggest me, tested and trustworthy alternative who still offers and guaranteed Will be offering BO trading in the future too? So far the only alternative, guaranteed to be honest (trustworthy) is BinaryCent but they minimum deposit regardless of payment method is too high for me (250 eur/usd/gbp).

Have you tried any other alternative?

Your suggestion would be highly appreciated please...

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey. Sorry, in this business there are no guarantees. You never know what authorities will ban
    or regulated. My first question is, where are you based?
    Before you choose a broker you need to think about location.
    Then see which broker offers a regulated platform that is allowed to do business in your region.
  • ConfusedOneConfusedOne Posts: 4
    EU country.

Along iqoption, 24option I also contacted bdswiss broker who always seemed to be trustworthy also. They told me they stopped offering BO too. So I am still looking for alternative.

Actually I was against BO trading but recently I got idea for new strategy and would like to test it on demo account… But this demo account has to be on proven tested and trustworthy broker so in case if i succeed with my new idea, I would just continue using same broker but with real instead of demo account.

EU country.

Along iqoption, 24option I also contacted bdswiss broker who always seemed to be trustworthy also. They told me they stopped offering BO too. So I am still looking for alternative.

Actually I was against BO trading but recently I got idea for new strategy and would like to test it on demo account… But this demo account has to be on proven tested and trustworthy broker so in case if i succeed with my new idea, I would just continue using same broker but with real instead of demo account.

Hmm okay. Have you tried Binary.com?
  • ConfusedOneConfusedOne Posts: 4
    Okane said:

yes, scam. Also Binaryonline.com is scam.

Okane said:

yes, scam. Also Binaryonline.com is scam.

Well, if Binary.com is a scam then you might as well quit BO and do FX on a ECN broker.
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    Hello traders! I think you need to choose the broker which has better reputation and which is more suitable according to your locality. Many people face issues due to their locality as this type of trading is ban in some regions. So, always measure the step you want to take.