BinaryOptions.net Forums Winchargeback.com Sponsored Support

Got scammed by Cherry Trade for $20,000

Comments

• Got scammed by Cherry Trade for $20,000. The guy named Adam Chase is the biggest scammer of all. Binary Trading is no good. It is a big scam. Please stay away from any thing binary trading. I am working with US regulators to get my money back but no luck so far.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Cherry Trade does not accept U.S. clients so how was it they scammed you then being you are from Los Angeles? Also binary options are not the problem as there are many good brokers it is the fact stupid people or uneducated people fall for scam brokers mainly because they don't take the time to really research the brokers. I so dislike stupid people.
  • KennyplanterKennyplanter Posts: 1
    you are spot on botz. i just checked out the site (www.winchargeback.com/#!Is-there-such-a-thing-as-a-“Good-Binary-Option-Company”/a3kpp/57039a4f0cf2e0dbcac4d349 ) and there is an article saying that there are no good brokers which i disagree with. Yes there are alot of scam brokers and marketers, but a few like 24option and binary.com etc are legit. just a bit of research is needed to sort the real from fake
  • pianoman1844pianoman1844 Posts: 1
    Finally, I thought to search the forums about Cherry Trade! You guys are confirming my suspicions that CherryTrade is indeed a scam. I recently found out GreyMountain Management owns CherryTrade by reading up on the Internet. This same company owns Glenridge Capital, which tried scamming me out of 181 in fees---and I received no value in service. I disputed it and even had Capital One put me on the phone with one of their reps, so I could "chew them out" personally for being "scams"---which was kind of therapeutic. I highly recommend it! Glenridge Capital at least refunded 'most' of my money, and the rest I got back by filing my dispute. A month later and they haven't responded. So here's the story on Cherry Trade in short...
    About 9 months ago, I deposited 500 and traded with it. I ended up gaining, then losing---but the software system didn't appear to ever cheat me. I talked with one of their "traders", and she was e-mailing me great trading tips--which I was trading in my brokerage account and making money from. That only lasted a month, and the trial period elapsed. No more tips. I noticed my account managers were changing out every two months in my e-mails coming from CherryTrade, which I still have by the way. I brushed my suspicions aside, and I was going to deposit 3,000 dollars. I was ignoring the obvious "bad deal" in their contract, where they give you "credits" you will likely never dig out in exchange for real federal reserve dollars. I did it anyways, and I even let the account manager, William Banks, talk me into depositing $5,000. The trade was a currency trade and was losing the entire week. Incredibly, the value of the Japenese Yen against the dollar turned my way in the last twenty minutes of a week-long trade! I was so relieved! I had already started to realize during the week I would get worthless credits I could never trade out if the trade went against me.
  • gabmangabman Posts: 56
    seems like people join anything these days...this guy i was talking to told me he joined trade thunder...like trade thunder? wth!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Here is what I really think the problem is... Demonic possession you guys who deposit with these no name retarded brokers are possessed by demonic spirits as demonstrated by the pict below which would make anybody believe after seeing this!

• marthaikemarthaike Posts: 2
    Please can someone share contact to me so that I might know much about the binary trade