BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Binary options scam

stevendavisstevendavis Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in Complaints
Two months ago a binary options broker cheated me out of €5000. When I asked to withdraw the funds, I never heard from the broker who was very helpful when I started. I would like to get my money back from this fraudster. Looking for a service to help me to recover my money! Did you ever get scammed as well?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what's the broker? You may be SOL, these scams suck and are hard to track down. Also, be very wary of any business that says they can help you get it back... that's the Scam 2.0, once you've been scammed you are desperate for help and fall for the second scam...
  • I do not want to reveal the name of the Forex broker who cheated me but I also want to tell everybody that I got scammed. It was my fault to blindly trust a new Forex broker who stole my dollars by blocking my account suddenly when I wanted to withdraw $5000 won in their platform!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    well, your post is meaningless and purposeless without it. How can you help other traders avoid this scam? How can we help you with what you might be able to do? Help us stand up in the fight against fraud!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I was also scammed by an unidentified person 3 months back. Someone used my credit card without my consent and purchased an iPhone using my card. No one helped me and I am also looking for a service for fund recovery.

You can read here about scams and mychargeback service:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/scams
  • fizzbloodfizzblood Posts: 1
    I too was also scammed by a fake binary trader who told me to invest the some of $1,500 which I did and a month later he ask me to invest $1000 I did $500 because I didn't have up too that amount few months later when I told hem I needed my money he started giving me recuses and he later stop contacting me dat was when I contacted a law firm and dey filed a law suit on them and gut my money back I was paid $7000 don't let dis thiefs win I sure u you will win if u fight together
  • Hello Everyone in the house, I got contact by a broker earlier this week and I wish to know I can deal with the broker. The company name is AmeriTrade Options. Can anyone out here confirm or give useful information about the originality of the binary options company.

Thanks in anticipation.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hello Everyone in the house, I got contact by a broker earlier this week and I wish to know I can deal with the broker. The company name is AmeriTrade Options. Can anyone out here confirm or give useful information about the originality of the binary options company.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hey there. Please don't spam the forum. One post about a subject in the right thread is the way to go.

Is it tdameritrade.com? Seems they have 15 million in traffic so they are definitely doing something right but I have no
    personal experience. I can look more into it and let you know. But maybe @The_Geek_MH or anyone else knows something, in that case
    feel free to share. Cheers
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    In this article the writer writes about the fruad or scam that is happening in the binary options, it is an excellent platform for the people to let themselves aware from the various types of scam occuring out there these kind of articles attract traffic and result in the website to grow.
  • JordensJordens Posts: 2
    Two months ago, a binary options broker deceived me from € 5000
    And you tried to agree on a good?
  • IvcbiIvcbi Posts: 2
    Hy, I was scammed for 3000+eur by the MarketsCube. Now, I contacted Pay back and they immediatelly wanted my credit number, dates and CVV number (3 digits at the back) by the phone to charge me 300 eur and then, if succesfull, another 7%. But, do you even ask for 3 digits at the back? That is suspicious... Any comments, please? Thanks, br
  • rosemary231rosemary231 Posts: 2
    the fact that i know many scam are available and i know how it feels to be ripped by this scammers ,i have been a victim and lost upto $75,945USD trust me. It is always good to trade with broker using a transparent pricing, fast and reliable trade executions.. I have been scammed in forex and binary options before I got to know and actually recovered my funds back with the help of him,E-mail:basehackservice@cyber-wizard.com.... or WhatsApp +1(347)966-7672 . they saved me from what i called the end of the road . they came to me when i believe everything was over , but today i proclaim their doings , contact them and get you hacking jobs done .
  • rosemary231rosemary231 Posts: 2
    the fact that i know many scam are available and i know how it feels to be ripped by this scammers ,i have been a victim and lost upto $75,945USD trust me. It is always good to trade with broker using a transparent pricing, fast and reliable trade executions.. I have been scammed in forex and binary options before I got to know and actually recovered my funds back with the help of him,E-mail:basehackservice@cyber-wizard.com.... or WhatsApp +1(347)966-7672 . they saved me from what i called the end of the road . they came to me when i believe everything was over , but today i proclaim their doings , contact them and get you hacking jobs done .
  • davidmasondavidmason Posts: 1
    It actually hurts and bring  tears to my eyes when I read comments of scammed victims ripped off by Binary Options. I know actually know how it feels and hurt to lose money you have worked half of your life for to invest with the thoughts of getting returns when you are retired. It was all a scam in the end. 
    I have lost so much in Binary Options than I can say , I lost 34,000usd last year after being introduced to a broker "72Option”. I was lured into investing and trading with my saving and some huge funds I got from my just sold properties.
    I started with 28,000 USD at first and I tried withdrawal after then, I wasn't able to make withdrawals. I complained, they told me I had issues with my account verification. Soon after, I got that resolved but still I had no chanced to process my withdrawal, I was told I needed to deposit more funds to process my withdrawal, I deposited additional 6,000 USD. I tried again and they denied me for a reason not known to me.
    It was after this, I concluded and understood that 72Option was a fraudulent investment scheme.
    After several efforts to withdraw my funds, filing different reports to the security agencies, none of these worked out well for me not until last month when I discussed this with my trainer telling him all I had gone through, he immediately recommended a recovery expert that helped him too.
    I sent a mail to them at securedrecovery@protonmail.com, in minutes they replied and requested for details in transaction, All my funds have recovered the expert back into my account days after I consulted them.

Please, you all need to be careful before investing you hard earned fund into Binary Option.

• wealthrecoverywealthrecovery Posts: 2
    I am a senior citizen and have worked hard all my life and save some money. It all started when I initially deposited EUR 10000. Not a very big amount. My manager explained to me that in order to get decent returns I will have to add more to the existing amount. I went for his words and added more amount. I won few trades and also lost some. Again manager told me to add more amounts which I did as I was winning few trades. I told him I wish to withdraw the entire amount that I have invested leaving only my profit in my account and applied for it. Within few days manager informed that because of the mistake of the analyst I have lost money. The manager started ignoring me and withdrawals are yet to come. Thanks to Hack Assets they helped me recovery most of my lost funds, you can contact : Bitcoinrecoveryteam{@}yandex,ru or via Whatsapp: +19294372060 and share the testimony they shouldn't keep ripping people off
  • manishaggymanishaggy Posts: 2
    Be aware of another scammer Timothy Holtz goes by telegram name holtz1 and running a telegram channel "Binary Trade Signals". He runs investment program, takes money via BTC, skrill, says, he trades for a day to return 10 times investment. When its time to return, he asks to pay additional money as trade fee. When i refused to pay, he blocked me and deleted the chats. I was actually expecting something like this, but still went ahead.
    Everyone be careful not to fall into the trap. See attached screenshots. Is there anyway, I can trap him or report to agencies ?
  • ericozaericoza Posts: 3

Guys l just lost about $13k in upfront fees demanded by the broker called 24livetrades. Frustrating is all lost in the process of trying to withdraw my profits of $57760 which they keep on coming up with additional fees which are ridiculous. All payments were made in bitcoins, and I have all records if anyone is willing to assist. Please don't try to scam me, I won't have money for upfront payment only after receiving the funds I can then pay you.

Please help

• ericozaericoza Posts: 3

Dagner01, you are an obvious scammer just by contradicting yourself as a victim in 1st post and a helper in 2nd post to recover funds ???plus for info, i just dealt with Realfundsrecovery of yours which asked me for 1bitcoin upfront to authorise release of my funds, opposite to your pots as well??? You are a scammer finish and stamp, stop confusing people in this platform!

• Hayes_55Hayes_55 Posts: 1
    One wouldn't really think much of this, all I really wanted to do was invest and be part of it but the way I was lied by this brokers was terrible, to easily take money from all in the name of investment and when I wanted to make withdrawals every single attempt was fruitless with constant hassle to invest more I really can't say more than I have already said. I would really consider myself to be one of the very few lucky ones as I was able to have my funds recovered from this scam Binary option brokers, although it was through unethical means as far I am concerned but what can I care after how my hard-earned funds where taken from me, these guys are the best in less than 7days all my funds including bonuses had been recovered, If your broker lost your funds trading Binary options Realfundsrecovery gmail .  com are more than able to get your funds back without any traces best of luck people.  
  • maggiealdermaggiealder Posts: 2
    It has been hard losing a lot of money to binary options and Cryptocurrency trading. My money has now been recovered, thanks to a recovery boss. You can reach me to share my experience and how I had my money recovered. Maggiealder12{at}gmail,com
  • JACK_WANGJACK_WANG Posts: 1
    I lost my money through three hyper yielding investment platforms whose companies were registered in London, UK. They claimed to have registered their companies in the US as well. The three companies are Moni-Finex  (Moni-Finex Global), HybridReserve and InclusiveFx (Inclusive Services).

Moni  Finex’s webpages have been inactive since the beginning of August and I have been unable to withdraw since July 12 The MF migrated July 25 to MoniFinex  Mining, again unable to withdraw. The sites posted they were performing  an internal audit during the month of August; subsequently, it announced  the systems were being upgraded since early August. All official Chat-rooms at Telegram, WhatsApp and Facebook are now disabled and some vanished altogether. I Contacted the CEO via WhatsApp, he did not read my notes or respond.

HybridReserve would keep promising mouth watering ROI to lure you in showing you simulated trades and it is almost impossible for you to make a withdrawal. One excuse after the other. That's when it became crystal clear that I have been scammed of my hard earned money.

My total lost with these three companies was USD532,876.21 as of August 1, 2019.  I needed a major portion of this balance to pay off the down-liners who were threatening to file charges for misleading as well as fraud. Their combined balance is approximately USD600,000. A top wealth recovery company in the US brilliantly helped recoup 92% of my lost capital to these fraud companies all within a 2 week period. I can't thank you enough PAUL.WRIGHT@GLOBALASSETRECOUP,COM I am typing this with tears rolling down my cheeks! Please stay away from HYPER YIELDING INVESTMENT PLATFORMS to avoid the agony and pain I went through!  J. Wang
  • JeromeJerome Posts: 1
    If you fell victim for binary option scam , fight back with a chargeback. Anyone can be scammed , it happens to the best of us but these scammers actually aren't smart at all and with the right connection you will get all of your money back. When I fell for IQ option's scam , I was devastated but I summoned strength and asked for help and I was fortunate enough to get help from chargebackguaranteed , info. Join the chargebackguaranteed community today and learn from experience of investors like you .

• FrancoWilFrancoWil Posts: 1
    It's painful to invest and lose, binary options is more of a gamble if you ask me, especially when your broker decides to invest on your behalf, this was how I lost all my funds with GTOptions. They claimed they invested on my behalf, what none sense. Anyway, long story short, I have a friend that have a connection with someone from a recovery firm do an investigation on these guys and I got my money from within 2 weeks of getting in touch with him. Hiring a lawyer and and contacting your bank for help is useless so don't waste your time. I was lucky to get referred to this guy, you can definitely get lucky too, contact him on [ pryce at greenmail dot net ] if you need help. Just ensure you come back here to thank me later.
  • TeamPOSATeamPOSA Posts: 1

In the month of August Kuvera Binary Trading headed by Winnie Kurt using kuverabinaryteam@gmail.com as their official Email and @kgtrade @Tradewithwinnie, is a scam Channel people should be aware of them, I invested 500$ with her with a contract to pay me 1700$ in 30 days she blew my account and later promised me 3000$ if I waited from August to the end of October 2019. Which I did ever since then she ignored my messages never responded to my emails. She is a fraud and people should be wary of their lives. They promise what they can not give just to get people's money and blew it