BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Trading Examples

how do you trade 5 minutes successfully

pls can some one gimme a tip on how to trade binary option in 5 mins sucessfully

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Kopehn said:

pls can some one gimme a tip on how to trade binary option in 5 mins sucessfully

Yes, learn price action. For 5-10 minute expiries, use M5 timeframe, trendlines, support resistance lines, RSI or Stochastic is good too.
  • Ajibola102Ajibola102 Posts: 4
    How does it work
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

How does it work

Read our blogs and strategy threads.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    It is really hard to trade on the 5 minutes timeframe but on the binary options market, you are compelled to trade on the lower timeframe as it is a form of scalping or day trading. If you have a money management plan then you can get success here!
  • tinabentinaben Posts: 1
    Please am new I don't know how to trade
  • Andie2077Andie2077 Posts: 1
    Good day family I'm new here, i also don't know how to trade. Can someone help me please
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    This is the forum where people discuss about the trading someone asked how to do trading in 5 min in order to be successful, and people who have an experience in the field are interacting with person need help with the trading, these kind of article are informative and allow newbies to learn new things.
  • Indicador time rush
    This is the best indicator to do trading in 5 min in order to be successful. in the website her have much deployments people's real.
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 7
    Although it is relatively hard to trade in such a short time frame, it is not impossible. You just need to train yourself for such way of trading. You can find on this forum lot of interesting ideas and comments regarding trading and strategy and also ask concrete questions. Happy trading!
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    This technique is challenging but I was always wandering how really people are profitable with such trading technique. Maybe I am a bit old school, but for such profitable trading you would really need high volatility and very low broker spreads. Am I right, or?
  • LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    I would suggest you to follow Okane`s advise and make a strategy based on price action. Try it first on a demo account as it is not so easy to trade, but it might be good way to make some extra profits. Good luck and don’t forget to inform us what you have done
  • Jay1Jay1 Posts: 1
    thank u guys 4 the info