BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Trade4me Leaderboard!!

guzzarishguzzarish Posts: 1
Hi guys, I'm new in the community

I have an issue, recently a trader friend started in Trade4me but for some reason he doesn't appear in the Provider's Leaderboard. He has done the 10 trades required for the platform to appear.

Can anyone help me with this. I would appreciate it

Thanks

Comments

• YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Why do you assume people should know something about that leaderboard ? What message did he get from that platform and what did he did to you ? You also need to appear in that leaderboard ? By the way what means provider leaderboard here ?
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    I am lost as well as the previous poster so please do explain for sure all the details of that leaderboard anyway. I do not really want to go there anyway. I am completely and utterly done here for example with that matter. People constantly here with strange posts about unknown.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Why there is so much need to be in that leaderboard ? Can you please explain this all to me ? As for me as long as you are making some profits with everything all is completely and totally fine out there. Could you make it that way or not ?
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Also want to up this and ask people what the big issue with that matter anyway for whatever reason we may only have for such. I do not really want you to do that lately for whatever reason. Where else you should select such things in your dreams ? All this sounds strange.