BinaryOptions.net Forums General

I have lost over 20k trading. Anyone help me?

2»

Comments

• BossBoss Posts: 77
    Losing is part of life. But 20k dollars is a large of sum. I think you have not learnt about trading that much. You should do trading in demo accounts first. Remember, trading is not for everyone. If you still want to trade, then be determined and patient.
  • MarishaMarisha Posts: 2
    Hi, everyone.
    I also had a pleasure to sign up with this company (SCC). Gotta say, had a heavy feeling of doubt in the beginning. But after 6 weeks, their agent called me to confirm on which card I wish to receive the funds. To my joy, the money came in a couple of days. So, yes definitely recommend them.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Winters said:

Yes, where you go: https://scamconsulting.com/

Thanks! Will check it out.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    I am sorry for your lost money. I think you need to learn from your losses if you want to take trading a long-term option. Everyone loses here upto some extinct but it is the game of covering up losses. You have to stay back somehow for some time. Hope for the best!
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    20k is a huge amount if you lose it than you must try to recover it very sharply. Don't try to recover it very soon because if you do so than there is also the chances that you lose again. Make the small moves and make small investments so that you can recover your money thanks.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    If you are losing money on continuous basis then you should leave trading. Forget about it and try to do some other business as there are huge fields apart from trading. But, if you want to stay then you have to come up with a more sound strategy. Thanks
  • EnnenneraEnnennera Posts: 11
    Hello brother! I want to say here that you need to sit back for some time. Calm your nerves, gain some confidence back, and then come up to the market with the new enthusiasm. I am sure you will get the losses back in the form of good profit. Thank you so much!
  • freddiemoneyfreddiemoney Posts: 5
    This is an old thread, but seriously how can one follow a signal blindly. That is like gambling with your money. First learn the basics and follow a simple rule in finding the best signal services.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I am sorry about hearing your loss and it is the most devastating thing that 90% of the people lose on the forex market. If you want to get success on the currency markets then you have to come up with a business mindset. You mindset is your strength as a trader. Do you agree?
  • miller0001miller0001 Posts: 1

All my life I worked hard and never stopped,i dreamed of better life during my old age and Retirement. retired few months back, Got introduced to GT Options by a friend and that's was how I invested all have ever worked for to binary options was so glad hoping doing this will be a life changing,it's was smooth from the start with withdrawal, I was gullible and kept investing more into Gt Options before I Realized have invested all my Savings to gt options, until it's get to a point I started to be denied withdrawal, I couldn't withdraw my invested amount nor bonuses,I contacted several Groups Admin and all trials was to no avail ,that's how I lost all my pension, it's was the worst time of my life mostly in my old age, due to the fact that I didn't relent , I was later introduced to a (Binary Options Recovery Expert) by a family friend I shared my problem with , for me they used all there acquired skills to help me recover my money back from the brokers I was so much relieve and happy with this, I will Be forever grateful, I strongly recommend him to you. Contact him via his email -poulseneric1989@gmail.com

• KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Trading is very risky, as there are lots of scam cases all over. If you continously lose money while trading, you can consider pausing your trading activities for a while to give you time to adjust and study the market. It is very important to do so since you need to overcome your fears and recover from your losses as you learn from your mistakes
  • margaretmargaret Posts: 1
    To whom it may concern I traded with 365-fx binary options. I wanted to earn some money to pay for some bills so I invested $56,000, these brokers said I will be able to withdraw about $85,270 to $98,000. The brokers calls me everyday to deposit to invest and make good profits, I told them all my funds are in the trading account and I can't deposit more money anymore. They became so rude and stopped calling and also stopped responding to my messages and finally blocked my account. I wanted to withdraw my money and I couldn't, they denied me my access to withdraw my money, Months went by and I still couldn't withdraw my money. I was advised to seek a recovery company, Fortunately I found on the forexpeacearmy website a funds recovery expert Mr Reid Adams who I reached out to and explained my issue to him, God so kind he was able to get my funds back including my bonus, i am happy to share my experience with you, I advise everyone out there to be very careful with the company they in :contact Reidadams300@gmail.com for assistance on how to recover your money
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Making losses while trading is not an uncommon thing. What makes the difference is how each trader reacts to those losses. In your case, I suggest you stay away from trading for some time and watch the market from outside as you develop your strategy. When you come back, practise proper risk management
  • NillsonNillson Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Binary options have taking the better side of my salary i have lost so much on it. Recently i trade with IQ Options and first they introduced me to Madoff which was a wonderful interest rate. I started with $7,000 and later it amount to $19,000 after i have been asked to make more deposit so i can make withdrawal. I was mad at them and i had to call. The next day i tried log in my account and i was told they took it off that i violated their customer rules. I was angry and was in great pain i contacted a friend in the FBI and he introduced me to International Recovery Agency (IRA). Went through their website and contacted their email info@iraoffice.com. I was introduced to one of their agent called Agent Walker. His email was info.walkferfin@gmail.com. He made his findings and i was able to recover my fund. Right now i do not think i can risk any more money on online trading.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    I find that lose deals are good way to understand if something is wrong with your trading skills or your strategy. You would need to take some time off the market and try to make analysis of your lose deals in order to understand what needs to be improved in the future
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I also find that huge problem are advertisements from brokers promoting sort of super rich lifestyle of traders. I lot of people just fall on these fantasies and jump into financial market hoping to get rich. This is first and terrible mistake as they will probably end up losing money on any market
  • GalinaJonesGalinaJones Posts: 6
    Yes, great resourse
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Don't message or contact last guy here no matter how hard your situation is cause it will be only worse, it's totally unreliable thing no matter how you put it anyway. So please let's move on with that topic, I am doubt that OP returned his money anyway.

• Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself to earn money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with Mr Steven Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software.Email Steven.Robert364@gmail.com 

• YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    I think if you really want to go ahead and get out of this situation, you should do your studying and training. I don't think it's a good idea to rely on someone or something all the time, like signals or robots. The business is that you need to understand what's going on. Your loss is not small. But I heard the stories of people who have lost many times more and then come back to the Olympus of fame. It all depends on whether you are ready to continue. Besides, do not hope that everything will be decided by itself. Either you completely change your attitude towards the market, or such situations will only continue and your situation will become critical. Anyway, good luck.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    That's bad that you lost so much, but I think you shouldn't give up and keep on trying. Maybe you need learn some trading basics and learn how to control emotions, to avoid idiot-signals in the future. You may try this with demo and then, after you'll make 15-20% profit, go back to trade real money.