BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Signal Hive legit?

NoWayNoWay Posts: 1
Hey,
I am fairly new to all of this and I am already aware of all the scams. However, I heard that Signal Hive and maybe Signal Start are being quite profitable (60-70%). Is that true, or is it just another scam?

Thanks!

Comments

• YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    You really need to stop to rely on any sort of signals and strategies and so on to understand all what matters is your own skill which will only increase after some initial training with all that tools for example. Train on live account and be really good.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    There is an article aleady on our site which is describe the whole idea of the site right here for example anyway - binaryoptions dot net/signal-hive-binary-options-signals-marketplace-review/ so please be sure to make it happen in your case.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Yes, some people really do suggest to work with them for that matter, but I am simply out of touch for all that schemes, I do my trading old way and include only my experience there for many many things. But if people from that site say good words about it than so be it.
  • GalinaJonesGalinaJones Posts: 6
    Yes, some people really do suggest to work with them! I don't like such suggestions
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    I wouldn't trust them if you'll ask me. Like the first poster of that topic I am relying only on myself for all that shit anyway. So let's please do something else than that really. How can we plan this situations ? I am all out of touch here and there.