Grexit?

ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
Still looks unlikely but interesting times today @ the Eurogroup meetings...

Comments

• KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    So many time have passed and this thread didn't received any attention at all. Why is so ? Grexit for sure didn't happened. Probably because it's still not profitable for Greece to leave Euro Union. England can be independent, it's a rich country, former empire and so on.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I dont think that Grexit is an option at all. Greeks are doing fine and never had an intention to leave EU. Currently is much more popular Brexit. Now, that was a huge news which shocked and still shaking markets.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Yep, sort of EU are sponsoring Greece so they can survive in their so called "crisis" I do not think they really have an option at all for example. Are you with me here ? I hope you really really do. Cause it's matter much. They shouldn't leave in any case.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 65
    Let me rise this topic once again I see here extreme popularity or how do you really call this ? Are you with me here totally and completely ? I do not understand what is really happening here and there. Do you really see me going there ? I plan to visit Greece soon by the way.