BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Grexit?

ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
Still looks unlikely but interesting times today @ the Eurogroup meetings...

Comments

• KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    So many time have passed and this thread didn't received any attention at all. Why is so ? Grexit for sure didn't happened. Probably because it's still not profitable for Greece to leave Euro Union. England can be independent, it's a rich country, former empire and so on.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I dont think that Grexit is an option at all. Greeks are doing fine and never had an intention to leave EU. Currently is much more popular Brexit. Now, that was a huge news which shocked and still shaking markets.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Yep, sort of EU are sponsoring Greece so they can survive in their so called "crisis" I do not think they really have an option at all for example. Are you with me here ? I hope you really really do. Cause it's matter much. They shouldn't leave in any case.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Let me rise this topic once again I see here extreme popularity or how do you really call this ? Are you with me here totally and completely ? I do not understand what is really happening here and there. Do you really see me going there ? I plan to visit Greece soon by the way.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Brexit already shown how Exit from the European Union is harmfull for every state, so I think there will never be any Countryexits in the future, as it's only populism that is bad for country future and common people.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Seems it's possible, however Greece depends on money from Germany, so it's unlikely that they can vote sth like this. The only chance is hard propaganda, but it will be harmful for Greece economy...
  • parsevalparseval Posts: 12
    trash!